Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 5,742 Words
  • 2,777 Views
  • 62 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Higher Education - 17. Higher 17

“Trevor, I wasn’t sure if I’d have you today or not. Are you doing okay?”

“It was a long weekend, but I’m fine, Tanner. I’ll get through as much of this as I can, provided you don’t throw me any curve balls today.” Trevor sighed when his phone pinged, and he saw the incoming message. “Looks like I’ve got a meeting this afternoon that can’t be staffed out.”

“Are you sure your mind’s clear enough for this? I don’t want you missing anything.”

“The numbers help me focus.” Trevor reached for a packet of reports and opened the corresponding files on his computer.

“My kinda guy. Okay, I’ll let you get back to work. I’m buying lunch, Beta.”

The theatrical eye roll garnered amusement from other coworkers as the man walked off.

A few hours later, Tanner was back at Trevor’s desk. “Save that and let’s get out of here. I’m hungry. How’s Julio’s sound? I’m craving their chips and salsa.”

“Fine with me. You drive.”

Tanner pointed towards the two men sitting in the back of the room. “Are your bodyguards gonna jog alongside or follow us? There’s no way they’ll fit in my car. You know the backseat’s too small for anyone older than two.”

Trevor’s face-palm caused a chuckle or two around him. “Yeah… I guess we’ll take mine. Come on, boys.” He tossed his keys to the nearest guard. “You’re on chauffeur duty.”

The lunch crowd was not overwhelming, but with how good people considered the food, it would likely pick up. The pair grabbed their usual table after placing their order. Trevor was grateful his detail sat across the room and behind him.

“I heard you did a good job over the weekend. When everyone needed you, you stepped up and didn’t hesitate.”

Trevor shrugged.

“Hey. Don’t give me that.” Tanner reached across the table and playfully slapped the side of Trevor’s head. “I know how capable you are. It’s not just a job to you like for the rest of the team. Yeah, we like bankrupting those bastards and enjoy each time we return money to the pack, but it’s different. You have a vested interest in this place.”

“One of my friends was hurt and the other’s worried about him. All I did was make sure things ran smoothly until the guys from PA got here.” Trevor shrugged again. “It’s part of my job description under other related duties.”

“Yeah, yeah. Minimize it all you want.” Tanner lowered his voice. “There’s a reason you’re already a beta at your age, and it has nothing to do with who your best friend is, though his trust in your judgment is understandable. You’re extremely talented and can work problems through to a logical solution better than most. And you can do it in a crisis. It’s similar to how you look at the numbers and find a pattern of where the money went. Just one of several reasons I’ve got you assigned to me instead of being a gopher like most new bodies are.”

“Not to change the subject, but changing the subject.” Trevor picked up his cup and swirled the ice around in it. “How was your weekend? Did you have a fun time on Lake Shasta?”

His brow furrowed as Tanner cut into his burrito and took a bite, chewing methodically as if biding his time to answer. “Cluster fuck, dumpster fire, and Satan’s ex-wife all rolled into one.” He sprinkled hot sauce over his meal. “If there was ever a reason to lock yourself in Hell, she’d have been it.”

“Ouch. That sucks.”

“Yeah. Pretty sure she saw me as her ticket out of here. Though I’d briefly had the impression I might’ve been sidelined for a better option.” Tanner took a sip of his Horchata. “Mmm, this stuff’s good. Anyways, I’ve gotta remember to say no to younger, pretty, local women who put out easily. But a good fuck’s hard to pass up in a place like this. Correction, she was an easy fuck, not necessarily a good one. I really should have called things off and come home before we went out on the lake, but I was thinking with the lower head. That and I’d have lost my deposit.”

“Sounds like the woman I dated. She was fine until the homophobic rant about her brother.” Trevor shook his head. “With the friends I have, that’s a deal breaker.”

“It’s odd you mention that. We were on the bow of the boat I’d rented, getting some sun. This girl got pissed when a houseboat with a bunch of guys went past us. Mind you, they were being considerate enough to go slow and not cause much wake. A couple of them were cuddling on deck. Well, some of them making out too.” Tanner furrowed his brow again. “She started screaming her head off about faggots on the lake. So I called out an apology, fired up the engine, turned the boat back to the marina, and told her to get the fuck off, or she’d go swimming.” He pointed his fork at his coworker. “She bitched and yelled about getting back to town as I started to pull away from the dock. I suggested she call someone who cared, ‘cause I didn’t and wasn’t taking her anywhere.”

Tanner downed another mouthful of his lunch. “Major dick move on my part, but I wasn’t going to spend an hour inside a car with her. I’m probably lucky my car was in one piece when I got back to it. I half expected it to be keyed or the tires slashed.” Tanner stopped for another couple bites before the corner of his lips rose in a grin. “I went back out on the lake by myself and had a great time. Even tied up overnight next to the houseboat with the guys. The women with them, who’d been inside when we first saw the boat, were fun and frisky. It was some kind of swingers’ weekend with five couples swapping every which way, and they didn’t mind an extra.”

“Your date’s name wasn’t Cassidy, by chance?”

Astonishment flashed on Tanner’s face. “Yeah, you know her?”

“Please tell me you didn’t meet her by crashing a shopping cart into hers at Safeway.” Trevor laughed. “Yeah. She’s the one I dated.”

“Actually, I did meet her that way. Must be her M.O. when she sees a hot man by himself.” Tanner blew on his fingernails and buffed them on his shirt. “Damn. I’ve been nailing her on and off for months.”

“I’m not surprised.”

“Well, now I know why she was busy for a couple weekends.” Tanner smirked.

“And her girls’ nights must have been with you or another guy.” Trevor shook his head. “If she would have given head and swallowed, one of us might have noticed the scent of the other.”

“That’s for damn sure. And if she did suck dick”, Tanner waggled his eyebrows, “I could have found something to fill her mouth on the boat so she couldn’t keep yelling while we headed back to the dock.”

Both had a good roar about their misfortune and luck in escaping.

******

Wednesday evening, a knock on the door caused Trevor to get up. He waved off the bodyguard and answered it. “Randy. I… I, ah, was starting to wonder if I’d hear from you again.”

“Sorry about that. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if I’d get in touch with any of you or not.” Randy ran a hand through his hair. “I needed some time to think and work through some stuff.”

“I figured. I thought about calling or texting, but didn’t want to push.” Trevor managed a half grin. “Well, I did, but you know. Come in.”

“Is Wade here?”

Trevor’s hopes fell slightly thinking he was not the reason for the visit. “Yeah, he just got back from the hospital. Wade’s out on the patio. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see you.”

“He only knows me as the guy who flirts when his truck needs to be unloaded.”

“It should be evident by now that you make a really good impression on the people you meet. And he also knows you from us talking here.”

“Thanks.”

Trevor led the way out back. “Wade, Randy’s here.”

The buff human approached the muscular truck driver he had known for a while and hugged Wade tightly as soon as the lycan stood. “How’s your husband? And how are you?”

The caring action brought a grin to Wade’s face. “I’m doing good, and Thad’s getting stronger every day.”

“That’s awesome. I’m sorry I haven’t been by sooner.”

“It’s okay. Things have been hectic here.” The grinning expression turned stoic. “Now, how are you? I understand you had a little reality shock.”

“Still trying to wrap my head around the fact several people I know can turn into wolves.” Randy shrugged. “I finally admitted to myself I didn’t pass out drunk.”

“If no one told you, one advantage is we can drink as much as we want without getting drunk, so no passing out and no hangover. Or maybe it’s a disadvantage; Trevor avoided hanging out with you and your friends early on because we don’t even get a buzz from alcohol.” Wade smirked. “How’d you put it, Trev? We can only fake a buzz for so long before it’s not believable?”

Randy appeared to ponder that for a moment. “Any word on when Thad’ll come home?”

“Possibly Friday if we’re lucky.”

Looking around, Randy noticed several people milling about. “I know you’ve got lots of people here for you, but if you need another body to lend a hand, have Trevor call me.”

“Thank you. Hope it isn’t too long before we can spend some time in the hot tub with you and Trevor again. Maybe with Skyler too.”

“I’d like that.” The uncertainty of his scent betrayed the response.

“Trevor, your guy here needs some cuddles. See to it.” There was a twinkle in Wade’s eyes.

“I’d be happy to take care of that.” He reached part way for Randy’s hand and was pleased when his was taken. “Wanna go to my room?”

There was a hesitation as he looked from Trevor’s face to the offered hand. “Yeah.”

******

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Trevor watched for a moment, unsure what would happen. He beamed when Randy flopped down, legs draped over the end, with his hands clasped behind his head, staring at the ceiling. “So, how was your day?”

“Wasn’t bad. Got through a lot of reports and financial statements. Moved them up the food chain to people with more experience. How about yours?”

“Normal routine. Accepting loads from truckers all day.” Randy could not hold back the chuckle. “Had two offers to unload me.”

“As sexy as you are, that big dick, and sweet cum, can’t say I blame ‘em.”

“Told them I was saving it for someone else.” Randy smirked. “Guess Hannah’s pissed at me again for not being around over the weekend. So I’m indefinitely cut off.” He did not look too upset. “Some guy took Cassy to Lake Shasta and then dumped her at the dock after being a dick towards her. Hannah wanted me to go pick her up. The reason I got in trouble was because she had to do it herself and listen to Cassy’s bitching the entire way back.”

“Yeah, the guy who dumped her’s my supervisor. From his side of the story, Cassy went on another fag rant about a houseboat with guys cuddling and kissing. There were women aboard that just happened to be inside when she went off. Which reminds me, I want to check on how Seth’s doing. He had some other issues with Cassidy, but that was the last straw. Anyways, my supervisor dropped her at the dock and went back to hook up with the party on the houseboat.”

“No shit?” Randy looked shocked, then shrugged. “Tina, from the store, and another girl I’ve been shagging on the side for months, heard I was in the dog house. I guess that’s the good thing about the small town rumor mill.” He chuckled. “So they offered to fill in until Hannah wasn’t mad, or I decided to replace her. Took Tina up on it. She asked if you were gonna join in sometime. I didn’t know what to say, so I focused on why I was there. If she had any disappointment it wasn’t a three-way, it didn’t last. She liked how long it took me to cum.” His focus returned to the ceiling. “It felt good pumping her and she makes sure to be an active participant. I got her off a couple times before I could. It took me thinking of you and Sky spit-roasting me to get me close. And you looking up at me that first time to push me over the edge.”

“I think it would be hot as fuck to share a woman with you. Tina sounded eager when I’ve seen her.” Trevor reached down to adjust himself. “Wonder what she’d think about adding Sky into it. Or if we made out over her.”

“That sounds like porn level fun.” Randy sat up, kicked his shoes off, and straddled Trevor. With a hand on the lycan’s chest, he pushed back. “Yep, feels like you’re as randy as me.” After grinding their crotches together, he leaned forward, pressing his hands down on Trevor’s wrists. “Kinda like having the big wolfman pinned down. What ya gonna do about it?”

“I could just do this.” Trevor easily raised his arms even with most of Randy’s approximately 200 pounds pressing down on them, then gripped him by the sides and lifted the human into the air.

“Shit. You’ve been holding back on me. Knew you were crazy strong, but damn.” Randy looked shocked. “Never had anyone bench press me.”

“I’m not really that strong. At least for what I am. Well, technically I am.” A sly grin formed on Trevor’s lips. “It might not qualify as bench pressing you, but I could think of something similar that would have us moaning.” His expression turned a little more serious. “I have to be conscious that I don’t show off to the wrong person or end up hurting someone. It was a real bitch at times playing football, if I tackled a human.” He lowered Randy so they were chest to chest.

“It still doesn’t seem real to me. Even when I know it is, more or less.”

“If you want, we don’t have to talk about it and can keep this mainly… No, that’s not right.”

“What?”

“C’mere.” Trevor scooted up on the bed and propped himself against the headboard, pulling Randy beside him with an arm around his shoulder. “I was about to say we could keep this mainly sex like it was to start with, but it was never mainly sex. At least not for me.” He stared into the brown eyes looking back at him. “We cuddled and talked in the yard and hot tub before I asked you to stay. And that wasn’t just sex that night. Like I said in front of the guys, you’re the first one that I can describe as making love to. I’ve had sex enough times to see how big the difference was.”

“You’re right. I’ve tried to tell myself a few times it was no different than any woman I hook-up with. But you and Sky are both next level events.”

“A part of me wishes I could take back Sunday evening. I put a lot on you because I was being selfish. I know the guys all agreed with me, but I was still thinking about myself.”

“You can’t take it back though. I’m not a college guy like you. Hell, I think I just barely graduated high school. But I’m also not dumb. A really good friend of mine came out to me. I started to freak, especially when I found out I was the one who was different.” Randy intertwined their fingers. “I could see in your eyes you were scared I’d leave and not talk to you again.” He leaned hard into Trevor’s shoulder. “I think I know what it would be like now, if I were to take a guy home and introduce him to my parents.”

“There’s a lot you need to learn about what I am. I hope over time both me and Skyler can show you.”

“I want that.”

“Really?”

“Dude, genie’s out of the bottle now. I’d like to learn about my…” Randy’s free hand rose as his fingers stroked his chin.

“Friend still I hope.”

“You are, but more. Not fuck bud since that’s more like the booty calls I get from the chicks.”

“Come on, Randy. Even in a small town you gotta show them a little more respect.”

“Sorry. Not trying to be disrespectful, but when they call me over for a fuck, and show me the door after they get what they want. They’re not even friends with benefits at that point. But I don’t really mind providing stud services when it’s needed.”

“I’m sure you get what you want too.” Trevor winked. “But I get it. Been there too, though usually I left after. I didn’t want them getting clingy.”

“How come? Especially at a big university, you’ve gotta be landing some great women.”

“Wolf basics. We fall in love and take a mate two ways. First sounds like a fairy tale where two people who are true soul mates, literally the one person the other was made for, randomly meet and know they’re meant to always be together. One of those happily-ever-after stories.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Sounds like a Disney movie.”

“Aiden and Ethan. They’re one of those couples. It wasn’t a matter of falling in love, though they are madly in love. There’s literally no one else on the planet they were meant to be with.”

“Seriously?” Randy whistled when he received a nod. “Damn. And the other way?”

“More like humans with an added twist. Meet, fall in love, and live our lives together. Though with our kind we imprint on our mate. That’s what we call our partner or spouse. Thad and Wade imprinted. It’s a bond that forms between them and is almost as strong as what Aiden and Ethan have. Casey, Darius, and Cody also imprinted on each other, forming their triad, but that’s highly unusual for our kind.” Trevor gently ran his thumb over the base of Randy’s neck. “A bite right here seals the bond and enhances it. Wolves typically mate for life, so it’s not something we just randomly do. That’s why I didn’t want women at school getting clingy and saying they were in love with me.”

“Umm…”

“Before you ask, no, I haven’t imprinted on you and neither has Skyler. I’ve still got a major attraction to you and him though.” Trevor kissed the back of Randy’s hand. “When I asked Aiden about telling you and making the offer, his first question was if you were my true mate. That’s what Ethan is to him.”

“It’s kinda hot seeing those guys together. The size difference between Aiden and Ethan is kinda cool. You almost wanna put him in your pocket. He’s so cute.”

“If I ever need ammo to use while dating, that’s gonna be it. Ethan’s small in height only.”

“Shoot, that sounded worse than I meant.” Randy looked apologetic. “Casey’s a real trip with his two guys. Then I look at you and Sky, imagining that with us. I always thought the guy thing on the side was just getting off and having a little fun, but then you had to walk into my life and crush all those fantasies.” Randy playfully punched Trevor’s arm.

“I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have those same thoughts.”

“Don’t get me wrong. I have no plans to quit boning the women in town who let me in.” Randy winked. “But what’s been happening opens up some new possibilities I’d like to explore.”

“I see how happy all my best friends are. I’ve just played a very wide open field with the ladies, but I want some of that love for myself too.” Trevor rested his head against Randy’s. “Maybe I was hoping to find my true mate, or maybe I previously didn’t meet anyone able to catch my interest enough to really want to be with. That’s until I came to Burney. I’m considered a strong wolf, and it takes a strong partner to keep my interest. Skyler seems to be the same.”

“Finding out Seth’s gay, I’m kinda curious what it would be like going out with him. I wonder how much experience he has around this town or how freaky he might get compared to his sister. I suspected for years, but wasn’t going to do anything to scare him or out myself.” Randy’s scent changes amused Trevor; the human’s feelings were all over the place. “He’s cute for eighteen, but when I go for a guy, I usually like them big and hairy like you. Well, like us and Skyler.”

“When I was walking home from the fireworks, I thought about tracking him down and asking him on a date, to let him know he wasn’t alone. But I was also so pissed at Cassidy I had a hard time keeping my wolf from coming out. I went running with Skyler and some of his buddies for a couple hours before I calmed down.

“What’s it like? To change into a wolf?” Randy looked puzzled. “Are you still you?”

“For me, it’s exhilarating. Feeling the wind in my fur as I run, jumping over logs, and dodging trees in the forest’s kind of like a game. There’s a huge thrill in chasing my prey if I’m hunting, and howling triumphantly after a successful kill.” Trevor paused, worried he had said too much. “I am a predator and as a group we’ll catch and consume much like our non-shifter wolf cousins. Being in my fur is an incredible experience for me. When I shift, I’m still me. The wolf side of my personality’s at the forefront, but we’re close enough in mind that we operate as one.

“If you were turned, the you sitting here with me would be a passenger, along for the ride until you and your wolf got to know each other. You’d have some control, but instincts would guide most of what you did in your fur.” Trevor gave a small chuckle. “It kinda makes me sound crazy when I say there’s two of us in my mind, but that’s the reality of what I am.” He sniffed the air and cocked his head. “And so you know, I can pick up little changes in your scent that tell me how you’re feeling. Curiosity now. It’s something we don’t think about since it’s natural to us, but could be considered intrusive to people without our sense of smell. When you’re aroused, it drives me through the roof with horniness.”

“I like knowing I have that effect on you.” Randy quieted and stared at his feet.

“What? I know you want to ask something.”

“Scent change?”

“Yeah, but it’s a mix of them which confuses us at times because we can’t always tell which one takes precedence, but that makes life fun.” Trevor made a show of sniffing the air. “A little fear, worry I think, happiness which I love to smell on you. The rest are blending together. Whatever it is, you never need to feel fear around me.”

“Easy for you to say since you grew up knowing some people could randomly change into an animal.” Randy fell silent for a moment. “Can… Can I see your wolf again?”

“Really?” Trevor knew his smile went from ear to ear.

“Yeah.” Randy looked away bashfully. “I was kind of too scared to pay much attention to you, or Sky when he did it. I mean, I was fuckin’ freaked when that big animal laid on me. Well, maybe a little past that. Hell, I was scared for my life. And I’m not used to feeling that way.”

“We all knew how afraid you were, and you not knowing if we’d kill you. I’m sorry I put you in the position to feel like that.” Trevor brought their foreheads together. “We love being in our animal form around those we care about. And not to scare you again, but I laid across your lap Sunday so you couldn’t run. My wolf would never have hurt you, but things that run from us are usually prey or something to toy with. Instinct would have had me chase you down.”

“Okay, mental note added. Do not run from my hot men if they’re furry. Should we go outside or someplace with more room?”

“Well, don’t run unless you want to get tackled and pinned.” The wolfish grin spread across Trevor’s lips. “We’re good here. You sure this isn’t just an attempt to get me naked?”

“Dude, all I’d need to do is strip myself to get you to do it. Or drop to my knees.”

Trevor slid off the bed and pulled off his shirt. He slowly undid his shorts, letting them drop to the floor. “Yep, I smell arousal now. Gonna be hard keeping it in my sheath.” He laughed at the questioning expression facing him. “I’ll explain that later.” He dropped to all fours as the shift started. In seconds, the large animal stood before him.

Moving to the edge of the bed, Randy really took the time to look at what was in front of him. “Can you still understand me when you’re like this?”

Trevor gave a little woof and nodded.

“I can’t believe how fast that happens. You’re beautiful.” Randy paused and moved back briefly. “Hope that’s not the wrong thing to say to a masculine dude, wolf. Can I touch you?”

In response, Trevor moved in and rubbed his snout along the trembling hand.

“Your fur’s so soft. Just like your chest hair. I kinda remember Sky saying to look at your eyes.” Randy peered into the dark orbs. “They are the same. It’s the one thing about you that doesn’t seem to change. Size might be a little different, but it’s definitely your eyes.” His hand moved to scratch the ears. “Sky also said he liked this done. How about you?”

The tongue stuck out the side of the wolf’s mouth as he panted happily.

“I can’t go for a run in the forest with you, but I could always put a leash on you and take you for a walk through the neighborhood.”

Trevor let out a low growl and walked over to Randy’s shoes, lifting his leg.

Randy held up his hands in mock surrender. “Okay, I get the ide

The door suddenly burst open and one of the guards was on Randy in an instant. Trevor let out a mighty growl and launched himself at the man. The wolf’s head impacted the sentry’s chest, knocking him away from his lover. He shifted midair as the pair crashed to the floor. Grabbing the bodyguard by the throat, he lifted him a couple inches off the floor so his feet were dangling. Trevor’s eyes flashed with anger. “Give me one good reason not to rip your head off right now.” The sound of the fight had more of the security team entering the room. Randy pushed back on the bed until he was against the headboard with nowhere else to go.

Everyone froze when Trevor issued another growl. Him holding one of their men by the throat, pinning him against the wall, may have also added to their caution. The guard tried to free the iron grip as he gasped for air.

“Beta, what’s going on?”

“He rushed in and attacked my lover, Will.” Trevor never removed his eyes from the man he held.

“If you put Sanders down, we’ll get this error sorted out.” Trevor nodded to the head of his detail and released his grip. The man collapsed to the floor trying to get air into his lungs. “I apologize for this terrible misunderstanding, Beta.”

“I’m sorry, Beta.” Sanders coughed as he rubbed his neck. “I meant no disrespect. I heard a warning growl. I thought you were in danger.”

Trevor’s breathing was heavy with a near constant growl. His eyes flashed again.

Wade finally made his way past the other men into the room and assessed the situation. “Hmm, Trevor naked, Randy clothed and backed against a wall. These guys trying to be the ultimate cock-blockers, Trev?”

“Randy wanted to see my wolf, so I got furry.” Trevor spoke through gritted teeth. “Then he made a joke about leashing me to go for a walk. I voiced my opinion on that when this one rushed in and tackled Randy. I might have gotten a little over protective.”

“Come on, guys, we don’t need to see what they’re gonna be doing. And if you really want to, Thad and I set up an OnlyFans account to share footage from the webcams we put in his room.”

“I expect a cut of any profits.”

“Yeah, yeah. Why do you think your room was rent free, sweetie?” Wade’s hearty laugh filled the house.

As everyone moved out, Will Turner stopped for a moment. “Again, I’m very sorry about this, Beta. And to you as well, sir. You won’t be disturbed unless there’s an actual emergency.”

“Thanks, Will.” Trevor cleared his throat. “And make sure Sanders’ okay. He’s not to be removed from my detail or disciplined.”

“Understood, Beta.”

With the door closed again, Trevor moved to the edge of the bed and cautiously sat. “I hope that didn’t set things back with us. Just as you started to relax with my wolf, that happened.”

Randy let out the breath he had been holding. “They thought I was hurting you?”

“Basically. One of my guards heard the growl and assumed something was wrong. They’ve been on high alert since Thad was shot.” Trevor finally grinned. “Guess he didn’t hear I was calling you an asshole. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I think so. I can’t believe how fast you were. The way you shifted after crashing into him was actually kinda cool. Plus picking up someone that size off the floor one handed, by their throat...”

“Lycan are very protective. A situation like that’s why I had to tell you about myself.” Trevor inched a little closer while still leaving space in case it was needed. “Well, at least I’d have had to explain why I have bodyguards at the moment. Thankfully, none of them were in fur, or I would have reacted a little more violently.”

“Yeah. I’d have some serious questions about a guy bursting into the room. Good thing we weren’t going at it. Yet.” Randy’s smirk returned. “Lover, huh?”

“It was the first thing that came to mind. I thought about boyfriend after I said it. We’ve all used that term before, but I don’t know if it’s too soon for that.”

“What did your eyes do? That light that came from them? Are you using the wolf thing to hide you’re a Goa’uld from Stargate?”

“Aiden and Ethan would like you even more for the sci-fi geek comment.” Moving up the bed, feeling the incident had not caused serious damage, Trevor took his place next to Randy again. “Strong emotions cause that. It actually happened on the 4th when I went off on Cassidy, but I felt it coming on and closed my eyes.”

“And them calling you beta?”

“It’s a pack term for the alpha’s closest advisors. Usually the second in command of the pack. But in the case of Aiden and Ethan, there’s multiple betas. Because of Thad’s injuries, and Wade needing time to focus on his mate, I’ve been temporarily moved into their position as prime beta. It’s one I already held with Aiden in Pennsylvania, although he’s not a pack alpha back there. It gets complicated.” He gave a laugh. “Darius holds the same title for Ethan. The best human description is I’m a cross between vice president and Aiden’s chief-of-staff. That’s also why I have bodyguards now.”

Randy sighed. “Yeah. I’ve got a lot to learn.”

“Since I’m naked already, how would you feel about snuggling for a while?”

Randy stripped off his clothes in record time. “Cuddling would be great, but after I take care of this colossal hard-on you’ve got.”

“And this one you’ve got.”

******

Trevor and Randy had dinner with Wade and spent a couple hours talking with him. Both confirmed the earlier incident had not created any problems. They finally retired back to the bedroom and stripped down to crawl into bed. Around nine, there was a light knock before the door opened. Trevor was ready to go off on whoever it was until red hair came into view.

“Mind if I join you guys?”

“You damn well better join us.” Randy sounded excited.

“Sky, you know you’re welcome in this bed anytime. Just coming off your shift?”

The redhead pulled his shirt off and sat to untie his boots. “Yeah. Seemed like a long day.”

“Have you eaten?” Trevor moved to get up. “There’s leftovers from dinner if not.”

His stomach growled its answer for him. “Well, was kinda more interested in getting over here than eating. If you hadn’t heard from this one by tonight, I was going to suggest we go to his place and kidnap him. I had the rope and duct tape all ready in my truck.”

“Get in bed with him. I’ll heat up your dinner.”

“Kidnap me, huh?” Randy held out his arms and crossed his wrists. “I’ve seen those videos. Bet you’d make me do all kinds of naughty things.”

“You know it.” Skyler slid in next to Randy and draped his body over him. “Gods we’ve missed the feel of you next to me and that sexy scent you have.”

“We?” Randy looked confused at first before grinning. “Oh, you mean you and your wolf.

Skyler nodded.

“I’ll be right back guys.” Trevor could not repress the smile building on his face.

 

Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 59
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..