Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 5,275 Words
  • 2,928 Views
  • 35 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Higher Education - 10. Higher 10

“Trevor, you’re never up before I leave for work.” Wade looked up from pouring himself another cup of coffee while reading the day’s news on his tablet. His housemate’s arrival in the kitchen seemed to be a shock.

“That’s because you get up when normal people should be going to bed after a night of partying.” Trevor rubbed his eyes. “How the fuck do you do this after nights you’re out late?”

Wade’s surprise was amplified as a second body followed Trevor. “Skyler, I didn’t realize you were here.”

“Hope it’s not a problem Beta Wade?”

“Nope, no problem. Were you here all night?” The corner of his lips ticked up. “I didn’t see you on the couch.” Wade appeared to be enjoying himself at the men’s expense.

“You didn’t see him in the living room because he slept in my room. Are you normally this annoyingly chipper in the morning?”

“Only when two good-looking men unexpectedly walk in here wearing boxers and the remnants of morning wood.” Wade finally resumed pouring his coffee and held up the carafe. “Would either of you like some?”

“Sounds good.” Skyler stretched before scratching his crotch and running a hand over his red-furred chest.

“Yeah, I’ll take some too.” Trevor yawned.

“You guys sleep well?” Wade’s smirk grew as he made an obvious effort to scent the air.

Trevor threw up his hands in frustration. “For god’s sakes, Wade. We didn’t have sex. Stop trying to smell us.”

“You might want to ask for a refund on that fancy education from Penn State and Harvard since a blowjob is sex.” Skyler emphasized the comment with a hand and tongue motion. “Especially when swallowing’s involved. Oh, and the fact we cuddled doesn’t change that what we did was have sex.” He smiled at the frown directed at him.

“Whatever. Getting off like that doesn’t count.” Trevor changed his focus from the redhead to Wade. “We went for a run last night, and he mentioned he was gonna be on the truck with you today. So I asked if it would simplify things if he spent the night. He needed to be back here in five hours anyways.”

“That was very thoughtful of you. I’m sure Skyler enjoyed every moment of it, given the way he kept looking at you after Thursday night’s run.” That earned Wade a glare from Trevor. “Okay, I’ll stop teasing. Want to help me finish making breakfast, Trev?”

“Sure.”

“What’s with all the noise out here? There’s times I really hate wolf hearing. Some of us don’t want to greet Monday this early. Oh, Skyler, hi.” Thad entered the kitchen wearing a loosely tied robe. “Not quite how you’re usually dressed when you show up. New uniform?” He glanced at all three men. “Why does it look like I walked onto a porn set?”

“He slept here last night.” Wade gave a conspiratorial nod towards Skyler. “In Trevor’s room.”

“Oh, really?”

“Don’t you start, Thad. It’s too early for this.” Trevor rolled his eyes. “Your mate’s already been giving us crap about it.”

“So you’re up to speed,” Skyler winked at Trevor before turning towards Thad, “we went for a run, and he invited me to spend the night. I sucked him off, then he gave his first blowjob, remarkably well I might add, we made out for a little while, then took turns being big and little spoon ‘til we fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me.” His eyes shifted between the two older men. “Now you’re both caught up on everything we did, except for, wanna join me for a shower Trev?”

“Come on.” Trevor grabbed Skyler’s hand and pulled his redheaded friend away from the chuckling couple.

Breakfast, along with fresh coffee, was on the table waiting for them when they returned. “I’m sorry if I bothered either of you by teasing.” Wade appeared slightly concerned.

“You didn’t. An opportunity presented itself to experiment. It wasn’t something I really expected would happen, like ever, but I’ve got no complaints.” Trevor glanced to his right where Skyler sat.

It did not take long for everyone to eat. Wade gave his mate a kiss, and Skyler turned to Trevor. “I enjoyed last night and hope it happens again. Would I be out of line if I asked to kiss you before I leave?”

Trevor took a step towards the man, gave him a hug that had the redhead looking like that was all he would receive, before pulling back and pressing their lips together. As their mouths opened, the heat quickly built until they both pulled back panting. “I enjoyed it too. Hope you have a good Monday.”

“Woof!” Skyler beamed.

“Come on, Red. I see the first log of the day is getting loaded early.” Wade pointed to the bulging crotch and laughed.

Thad and Trevor cleaned up while the other two headed out to Wade’s Kenworth logging truck. From inside the house, the sound of the diesel engine firing up was hardly noticeable other than a slight, floor vibration.

“I know he’s on the security detail for you both. Wade said it was cool, but I want to make sure what I did isn’t a problem for anyone.” Trevor looked up from putting the last plate in the dishwasher.

“It isn’t. Skyler was off duty, and you can do as you please. In a way, I’m kinda happy about it. It’s nice seeing you spend time with someone, even if it’s just to hang out or as friends with benefits.” Thad sipped his coffee. “We figured you two were sizing each other up the other night the way most wolves do. I never suspected… Hell, I’ve known Sky since he was a pup, and he never gave the slightest impression he’d go for a guy.” Thad sat back down at the table and motioned for Trevor to join him. “You’ve been questioning things about sexuality since you arrived and likely before. Exploring what you once considered totally not for you’s natural. Is it too soon to talk about it or do you need time to process things?”

“It was different than I expected.”

“How so?”

“I’m used to the soft skin of a woman. The contours of her body while cuddling, if we even bothered to cuddle during a date.” Trevor shifted in his seat. “He’s got a really firm body like mine and is furry as hell too. But it felt… I don’t know, good. I also didn’t think I’d be comfortable blowing him.” Trevor focused on his coffee mug for a moment. “He did me first, and I kinda felt obligated to return the favor, but it wasn’t what I expected. I mean, I was kinda curious what it would be like. It feels great to receive, but never thought about giving one before. I figured I’d try it and confirm it wasn’t for me. It was kinda nice actually.”

“Sounds like you don’t have any regrets.”

“None so far. Something piqued my interest after our run the other night. Randy coming on to me at the summit of Mt. Lassen might have accelerated whatever this was. Plus our joking about sex when we went out for beers after.” Trevor paused to gather his thoughts. “Around Cassidy, my wolf enjoys everything we do, but he sees it as us trying to breed as opposed to a possible mate. I could feel his curiosity about the same time I realized I was admiring Skyler.” A grin formed on his lips. “And I’m not sure what we thought about Randy other than it could be fun.” He emptied the remaining coffee down his throat. “This likely started as the usual animal stuff trying to decide dominance, but regardless of our ranks, Skyler and I are equals. I still don’t know if it’s for me, but I’m willing to explore. So far it’s a good experience.”

“Well, it could be you’ve grown as a person enough to try new things. Or simply curiosity because of all the gay friends you have. It might just be that you’re horny and so far have only had one outlet. Either way, you came out here to learn and gain experience, and it seems you’re doing that. I’m proud of you for not automatically shutting down the idea you could be anything other than totally straight.”

“Thanks, Thad.”

******

“Morning, Tanner.”

“Hey, Trevor. How much work do you have left?”

“Three folders.” He turned his desk chair, cautiously scrutinizing his coworker. “Why do you ask?”

“Because I’ve got these for you.” He placed ten thick packets on top of the pending box.

“And here I was feeling accomplished at having almost caught up.” He picked up the first one and thumbed through the documents. “Why aren’t these digitized? Some of these look like originals. How the hell did you get a hold of all this?”

“We have our ways. Storage facilities and basements can be so unsecure. We had someone pose as a cleaning crew and security completely ignored our people.” The grin indicated Tanner was plotting something. "It may be a waste of paper, but I had the rest of them printed just for you. More fun for me, having you learn this way for this exercise.” He inched back when he heard Trevor’s growl. “It won’t be that bad. Break these down by what you think needs to be looked at and what doesn’t. When you finish with that, I’ll help you with the next step.” He took a step and stopped. “Before I forget, here’s the thumb drive with the digital copies.”

It was well after lunch when Tanner and Sidney walked into the conference room Trevor had appropriated for his task. Documents were scattered in what appeared to be a haphazard way as he worked to divide up the last batch.

“You need a bigger table.” Tanner was all smiles, and Sidney merely raised an eyebrow at his comment. “Show us what you’ve done so far. Wait, did you combine all those packets? Shit, they were supposed to remain separate.” He did not appear too concerned.

“Not my fault you gave incomplete instructions.” Trevor flashed his best fuck-off-and-listen smirk. “I broke things down by type of document and how you said, by what needs to or doesn’t need to be looked at. Knowing you, what looks unimportant is what we’re after.”

Sidney looked on approvingly. “I told you he’d catch on quickly.”

“It’s why I like working with him so much, Sid. What’s caught your eyes to make you think that?”

“Big transactions are easy, but the nickel and dime stuff can add up quickly and is more likely to go unnoticed.” He pointed to the pile in front of him. “And if you were paying attention, you’d have noticed the different direction things point in each pile, I collated it so things wouldn’t get mixed. Post-It notes indicate which folder it came from.”

“Yeah, yeah, I knew you wouldn’t screw up like that.” Tanner cocked an eyebrow. “Nickel and dime stuff? Have you ever even seen either of those coins before?”

“You want a briefing or is it comedy hour about my age being half what yours is?”

“Ouch. We’ve so got to get him hired when he graduates, Sidney. And you know damn well I’m nowhere near fifty yet.”

“Remedial math question, what is double twenty-three? Second question, what’s the age of someone born in 1974? Funny thing, but I think both of those are equal to your age.” Trevor crossed his arms. “Anyways, my grandparents use that phrase all the time.”

Sidney’s face contorted as she tried not to laugh and failed miserably.

“Okay, this stack of stuff all has minor transactions of less than five hundred dollars.” Trevor patted one stack. “Individually they look meaningless. But if you add them up, it’s a hefty sum. Now, most look legit at first glance, but a lot of them are shuffled from one company to another before going AWOL. Paying contractors and subcontractors for things that have no corresponding invoice.”

“And what have you learned from what Tanner gave you?”

“First thing, Sidney, is never to trust what he says and to look for an underlying reason for things. Second is the small innocuous stuff can be exactly what we’re looking for.”

“Bravo on both counts.” She moved to the door. “Tanner and I had a bet on if you’d see through his project. I won, but in a way you did too. Since the 4th of July’s on Saturday, you get Friday off, but he has to work.” She pointed at Tanner, waved, and departed.

“So, you bet against me?” Trevor leaned forward placing both hands on the table.

“Well, yes and no. I figured if you focused on what you thought was important you might miss the other stuff at first. Since I didn’t specifically tell you to focus on one group or the other, I thought you might suspect I was trying to trick you. Either way, it’s worth having to work before the holiday.”

“How about if we both put in a half day and finish early on Friday.”

“Trevor, you earned the extra day off. Besides, I told her I was taking the day off too no matter what.”

******

“Guys, Cassy’s friend Randy texted about me going out for a beer with him. We’ll probably grab dinner too.” Trevor walked into the living room while pulling on a muscle tank that showed his well-tanned sides.

“You’re not going to the pack meeting?” Wade attempted to look insulted.

“Leave him alone. It’s good he’s going out with people his own age.” Thad playfully shoved his mate. “Trevor isn’t required to be there. Though Skyler will likely miss him.”

“I know. It’s just fun to harass him.” Wade jumped up when the doorbell rang to answer it.

“That’s probably Randy.” Trevor grabbed his keys and wallet from the kitchen counter.

“Wade? Trevor’s staying with you?”

“Damn, when he mentioned his friend Randy, you didn’t even come to mind.”

“I guess I don’t need to make introductions.” Trevor laughed as the two men came into the living room.

“Wade’s always dropping his load at the mill.”

“And Randy’s always eager to take my load.”

“Think you two could make the sexual innuendos any more blatant?” Thad stood with his arms crossed and a stern look.

Randy froze for a moment, not having considered there could be anyone else in the house. “Randy Watson, sir.” He stuck out his hand nervously. “Sorry, Wade.”

“Thad Roslin. I’m Wade’s husband.” He cocked his eyebrow. “So, you like to take his loads? I’m sure it’s always a big one.”

Trevor choked on his laughter. Randy and Wade turned bright red.

“I… Umm… I didn’t know you had a husband, Wade.”

“We don’t really broadcast it around town, but don’t hide it either. We’ve been together for several years.”

“We just joke around, Mr. Roslin, honest.” Randy, for his size and build, looked petrified.

“He’s just messing with you.” Trevor hoped to ease his friend’s embarrassment. “But you did tell me you had truckers giving you blowjobs once in a while at the mill. Might want to wipe the drool from the corner of your mouth, Wade. So, were you picking up as many loads as you dropped?” He lost control and his amusement showed at the situation.

“Asshole. Remind me why we let you stay with us?” Wade’s face was still bright red.

Thad could not hold back his laughter. “Because the comic relief is priceless, my handsome cocksucker.” He kissed his husband’s nose.

“Come on. I think we could both use a beer after this. I’ll drive. You still look like a deer caught by the big bad wolf. Don’t worry,” Trevor tipped his head towards Thad, “that one’s allegedly good at blowing things, but never blows them down.” He led his friend towards the door, but quickly stopped and looked back. “Any idea what time you guys will be home?”

Wade glanced at his mate who shrugged. “Probably around midnight.”

“That’s unless he accidentally steers us to that place log truck drivers are giving blowjobs.” Thad dodged the hand that swung at him. “That late, he’s usually on autopilot. Guess I’ll have to pretend to be a mill worker.” The second time the hand connected with the back of his head.

******

They hopped in Trevor’s SUV and once the doors were closed Randy stammered. “Honest. I just know him from unloading his truck and flirting a little. I’ve never done anything with him.”

“Chill. I wouldn’t care if you did or not.” Trevor rested his hand on his friend’s shoulder.

“Wait, he’s got a husband. And you’re staying with a gay couple. Hey, I know a guy that’s actually gay and didn’t realize it. This is kinda cool.” Randy’s excitement quickly shifted to uncertainty. “Everyone who knows me only thinks I’m a total pussy hound. I haven’t knowingly bumped into someone I’ve flirted or messed around with before. It feels weird. I hope this doesn’t get out.”

“They’d never out you, just like I wouldn’t. And I’m sure Cassidy, Hannah, and other women could vouch for where you like to bury your bone.” Trevor started the engine and shifted into reverse.

Randy pointed to the text across the back of Wade’s logging truck cab. “Fu-Kenworth-It. That’s the best joke on any tractor I see.”

“I never noticed that. It’s fuckin’ cool.” Deep laughter filled the SUV. “So Rex Club or the casino?” Trevor glanced over. “Or we could grab a twelve pack and lounge in the hot tub.”

“Hot tub? Gonna keep that in mind. Let’s try Rex Club. If it’s too crowded, we can grab a case and some take out, and head back to your place.” Randy looked out the window. “Still can’t believe you’re staying with Wade. I’ve known him since I started at the mill. My mind’s having a hard time wrapping itself around him having a husband.” The color appeared to drain from his face and his hands started shaking. “Holy fuckin’ shit. His husband’s Thad Roslin, the guy who took over Pit River Industries after its last owner croaked. The guy that runs the company that owns the mill I work for thinks I had sex with his husband. I’m totally fucked.”

“I’ll say it again, chill. They’re both great guys and aren’t gonna do anything to you. Besides, I know their boss and can definitely say you’re safe.” A crooked grin spread over his lips. “If you wanna be totally fucked, you might be able to talk me into that since I haven’t hooked up with Cassidy in a couple days.”

Randy finally settled back into his seat, laughing. “Dick. Thanks.”

They drove down Main Street and looked to their left when Trevor slowed down.

“It’s Thursday night. Why’s there a line to get into Rex?” Trevor growled.

“People out for Burney Basin Days I guess, but doesn’t look good for even being able to get a beer.”

“Want to try the casino or pick up some stuff at Safeway.”

“Casino’s probably gonna be packed too. Wade and Thad won’t be back ‘til midnight?”

“Yeah.”

“Safeway. Be easier to talk and get to know each other without all the noise from slot machines in the background.”

Trevor turned right and worked his way back to the grocery store. He picked up a couple steaks, baked potatoes, mixed vegetables, and a twelve pack of ice cold Stella Artois. At the checkout, a pretty blonde started flirting.

“I haven’t seen you around for a while, Randy. And who’s your friend?”

“Been busting my ass at work and seeing Hannah and Amber on and off. Only so much of me to go around, but I’ll make sure we catch up soon.” Randy took the cashier’s hand and kissed it. “Trev, this is Tina. Tina, my buddy Trevor. He’s working in town for the summer.”

“Hope you’re finding ways to have fun in this place.” She batted her eyelashes. “Oh, you’re the one seeing Cassy.”

“I’m always on the lookout for fun and yes, I am.”

“If you think you’d be up for it sometime, Tina. I bet Trevor and I could show you a real good time.”

“I wish I wasn’t working until close tonight. I know you’re hot in bed. Your friend looks like he would be too.” Tina licked her lips hungrily. “Rumor has it he’s built about the same as you.”

“We must be the talk at those girls’ nights.” Trevor winked at Randy, leaned on the counter, and gave Tina a big, wolfish grin. “I’ve never had a woman not ask for seconds.”

“Care to move it along Romeos? Some of us want to get home.” An indignant woman stood in line behind them. “This is a grocery store. Not a singles bar. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.”

Randy and Trevor left with their purchases and laughed all the way to the SUV.

“Tina’s nice. I went to school with her. She may have sounded interested in us tag teaming her, and I’ll bet she definitely is. In eight years, she’s expanded my definition of sex. And I respect her for that.”

“Let’s get this stuff home. I’m getting hungry.”

“I got something you can eat right here.” Randy grabbed his crotch, outlining the shaft.

******

Trevor parked beside the big Kenworth truck and led the way into the house. “You can put the beer in the fridge. How do you like your steak cooked.”

“I’m good with medium rare.” Putting the box in the refrigerator, Randy pulled out two bottles. “Never tried Stella before. It’s usually Bud, Pabst, or Coors around here. Maybe Heineken if someone’s trying to be fancy. You saw what was in the ice chests at the lake.”

“Heineken or Bud’s okay, but I’ll pass on the other two. We grew up with that cheap stuff in Pennsylvania too, like Rolling Rock. Some of my friends in Boston turned me on to Stella. It’s kinda nice as a treat.” Trevor walked out back and lit the barbecue before returning to dinner prep. Rubbing seasoning on the steaks, he placed them back on the tray before putting the potatoes in the microwave. Pouring the vegetables into a steamer pot, he left those to carry out to the grill’s side burner.

“Are you sure you don’t need to pull the plastic wrap off those?” Randy pointed at the potatoes. “Won’t they explode in the microwave?”

“Yep. Instructions say leave it wrapped and don’t poke ‘em.” Trevor grinned. “I know what I’m doing in the kitchen.”

“Keep talking like that, and I’m gonna want to poke something.”

Trevor arched an eyebrow high on his forehead. “Horny much? Grab your beer. We can go outside and watch for the grill to be ready.”

Randy let out a low whistle as he stepped outside. “Damn, they did a nice job out here.”

“One of the big perks to staying with them.”

“If you don’t mind me asking, how’d that come about? If I’m being nosey, just say so.” Randy’s eyes opened wide, but his scent indicated mischief. “Wait, you’re not secretly dating them, are you?”

The deep belly laugh felt good. “You remember saying the owner of your mill died a while back and Thad took over?” Trevor waited for his friend to nod. “Well, my best friend and his husband inherited the company. They knew Thad and Wade had been with it for years and asked them to come back to run things.”

“Wait, the gay couple works for another gay couple? You’re best friends live here too? Why aren’t you staying with them?”

“My friends live in my home town in Pennsylvania. Not even big enough to have a school. We had to go to the next town over. Anyways, they come out here once in a while to check on things. That’s how I got offered an internship with the company.” Trevor stood to check the thermometer on the grill. “My buddies wanted me to work here for the summer. It gets me some experience and helps me learn what I need for graduation.” He kicked his feet up on the table in front of him when retook his seat. “I was going to try and rent a place for a couple months, but living here you know how hard that is. I could have moved into the house my besties own, but I’d be alone whenever I wasn’t hooking up with Cassy. Guess I could have met more women to have over, but I also didn’t want to piss anyone off if a few women got jealous. Thad and Wade asked me to stay here, so I did.”

“That’s kinda cool. Everyone in town knew Mr. Jackman. After he died, there was talk of embezzlement and other stuff. A bunch of people left town in a hurry. For a while we didn’t know if the mill would go under or get sold when a few other places closed. Mr. Roslin, I guess Thad, isn’t as well known, but we’re a small town so you hear talk about him saving this or that. Still surprised no one says anything about him having a husband.”

Trevor went inside to start the microwave and brought out the steaks. “I love the smell when they first hit the grill.” He inhaled deeply.

“Seems like forever since I’ve had a night of hanging out with a friend like this. You know, having dinner at home, and just relaxing.”

“You don’t do that with Hannah or your buddies?”

Randy took a long pull on his beer and appeared to think about how he wanted to answer. “My friends were all real tight in school and the first couple years after we graduated. Some joined the military thinking it was the only way out of here. A couple others got scholarships and left. The ones that stuck around get together once in a while like that party at the lake or for a beer now and then. But most of the time it’s a quiet night at home. Unless I’ve got a hookup.”

“And Hannah?” Trevor got up to flip the steaks.

“Good sex, great friend. We weren’t high school sweethearts or anything. I honestly think we just realize there aren’t that many available options. We’ve talked about getting married, but mostly as a convenience thing or just to have someone. Neither of us is in love with the other. Our friends who did marry wanted kids, and neither of us is interested in that. At least not yet.” Randy shifted his focus to the barbeque. “How about you and Cassy?”

“Hot woman I literally ran into at Safeway. Our shopping carts crashed into each other. First person I met outside the people I work with or know through Thad and Wade. As she said last weekend, the sex is good.” Trevor’s mind considered different scenarios based on their conversation. The boisterous guy he had met at the river seemed to be a front for a somewhat lonely guy who just wanted a place to belong, and someone to love. It was something he took for granted as part of the pack. There were always people around, even living in Burney. While he technically was not a member of Pit River Pack, he was a part of it through his position with the alphas. “Would you hand me the plates? Oh, and grab the potatoes please, I just heard the microwave beep. Butter too, please. And if you want salt or pepper it’s on the kitchen counter.”

Randy was back shortly with the requested items and a couple more beers. It was still warm out, so they decided to eat on the deck. With the butter melting in the steaming hot spud, he cut into his steak. “Oh man. This is seriously good.”

“Thanks. Simple meal, so I knew I could handle it.”

“My turn to cook next time.” Randy winked.

“Deal”

After cleaning up, they moved further into the yard, lit the fire pit, and got to know more about each other’s lives. Trevor noticed it was coming up on ten o’clock. “Do you work in the morning?”

“They gave us the day off for the 4th.”

“Cool. In that case, wanna try the Jacuzzi?”

“I would, but I didn’t bring anything to change into and I’m going commando.”

“No worries.” Trevor pulled off his tank top, towed off his shoes, and dropped his shorts showing he had no underwear on either. “House rule is no clothing in the hot tub. It clogs the filter.” He folded the top back on the spa and turned to Randy who was staring intently. “Get naked and hop it.” Stepping into the steaming water, Trevor settled into one of the seats.

Randy hesitated for only a moment before shedding what he wore and hopping in. “This feels nice.” The two sat somewhat awkwardly for several minutes. “Would I be pushing it if I wanted to lean against you?”

Trevor’s eyes had a twinkle to them. He and Randy were a close match in body size and muscle, though the lycan was a little bigger. The thought of the guy asking if it was okay to cuddle surprised him at first. “C’mere” He reached out and pulled Randy against him. The chemicals in the water masked some things as he inhaled, but his friend’s manly scent was there and oddly pleasant. Trevor pressed a button on the controls and the water jets turned on. His wolf seemed content with both the closeness and the possibilities. Their lips brushed together, lightly at first and slowly built into something more heated.

They were lying together in the spa’s lounge seat, Trevor’s arms were wrapped around Randy as he nuzzled the man’s neck. A throat clearing surprised them, but they did not separate.

“Didn’t mean to startle you. Just wanted to let you know we’re home.” The voice was gentler than Thad typically used.

“I didn’t realize it was that late. We should probably get out so you guys can enjoy it.” Trevor offered, but Randy made no effort to move.

“Or you guys could join us.” Randy’s body relaxed. “There’s obviously plenty of room in here.”

“We don’t want to disturb you two. And the meeting finished early. It’s just coming up on eleven.”

“Randy’s right. You both like to unwind after one of those meetings. Unlike me, my friend here hasn’t had a chance to spend any time around a same-sex couple.”

“If you’re sure.” Wade walked out and was already pulling his shirt off. “Get naked, Thad. How often do we get two gorgeous, younger guys inviting us into our own hot tub?”

“Can’t argue with that logic.”

“Umm. Before you get in, could you grab us another beer.” A sheepish smile crossed Trevor’s lips. “Help yourself if you want one too.”

Thad rolled his eyes as Wade stepped in. “I’ll be right back.” He dropped his shorts first and flipped the three others off as they whistled.

******

After an hour of the two couples cuddling and talking, not to mention feeling slightly pruned, everyone got out. In pairs, they rinsed under the outdoor shower.

Thad whispered to his mate. “I like that guy.” He winked when Trevor looked their way.

Standing at the fire pit drying off, Trevor leaned in close to Randy. “Stay with me tonight?” He took the hand that was offered and led his friend to his bedroom.

Copyright © 2023 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 28
  • Love 54
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments




View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..