Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 892 Words
  • 1,494 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Covids - 16. It’s Thursday isn’t it?”

On the day of their move to Jason’s grandmother’s house, Colleen and Jason were up early and had all their possessions packed and ready for the removalists. Jason convinced Colleen to resist the urge to ‘snoopervise’, as he called it and let the professionals do their job unhindered. When the truck was fully loaded Colleen followed it to their new address and Jason stayed behind to the clean the flat. The plan being that Colleen would pick him up after the transfer of the furniture was completed.

An hour later Jason stopped for a break from his cleaning and went down to the garage to check that the removalists had taken everything. He swept it clean, and when he returned to the flat, he closed the door behind him then heard a voice call to him “Is that you Jason?”

“Yes, is that you Colleen?”

“No, it’s the other woman in your life.” replied Joanna, as she came from the bedroom.

“What are you doing here?”

“I just came to say goodbye Jason, you left the door unlocked so I thought I would wait in here for you.”

“As the flat is empty I saw no need to lock up. That’s nice of you to come down, but we shouldn’t be here alone Joanna.”

“Why my man, Paul is away and I saw Colleen leave with the removal truck. We should have time now to say goodbye properly, but as you have no bed then maybe we should go up to my place.”

“Definitely not! You’re not going to trap me again. I’m not leaving this flat until Colleen returns.”

“Well, I suppose the floor will do, if you insist. Or you could just take me standing up. A strong man like you could lift me onto your hips and have your way with me.”

“Really Joanna, you are disgusting. I have no intention of touching you other than to shake your hand goodbye and good riddance.”

“Oh, you are nasty today, haven’t you been getting any lately, Colleen not satisfying your needs. That’s even more reason why we should have a goodbye fuck.”

“The only fuck you will get from me is a huge FUCK OFF JOANNA.”

“You’re just pissed off with me because I haven’t been available lately, but it’s a bit difficult when Paul is on shore leave. I’m sure you understand that.”

“I’ve actually tried to forget you Joanna and what happened between us.”

“Let me refresh your memory.” She replied as she stripped off and stood naked before him.

“That’s not going to work Joanna.”

“Let me see.” she said as she grabbed his crotch, “I think it is working Jason, you want me and your body is sending all the right signals.”

He grabbed her hand and removed it, but as soon as he let go of her she reached down, unzipped his shorts and reached into his jocks. “Well, if you’re not ready for me then I don’t know what your dick is trying to say Jason.”

Before he could answer his phone beeped and Joanna felt it vibrating in his pocket.

“Oh my goodness, even your phone’s excited.”

“Stop it” he ordered as he removed his phone and read the message. “It’s Colleen, she’s on her way now to pick me up.”

“Then we had better hurry, unless you want to wait and have her join in.”

“That’s ridiculous, now get dressed and leave immediately or I will be sure to tell Colleen and Paul what you have been trying to do.”

“And will you also tell them that we have already had me in my bed? I think not dear Jason.”

“If that’s what it takes to get the message through to you, I will. I’m serious about this Joanna, just get out of my life or face the consequences, and by the way, I know I’m not the only one in this block that you have forced yourself upon.”

“You are serious aren’t you? You really would tell Paul.”

“And that would cramp your style wouldn’t it; the whole block knowing what you’re like.”

“Maybe.... but then again.... it does pay to advertise. I might then be approached by more willing participants.”

“Whatever.”

“OK, I can see I’m wasting my time with you today. It’s Thursday isn’t it?”

“Yes, why?”

“It’s lawn mowing day. I just thought I would give you a special goodbye but your loss will be Jim’s gain. He should be here soon, and he’s always willing.”

Joanna then dressed, gave Jason a peck on the cheek and left without saying any more.

 

About thirty minutes later Colleen let herself in and found Jason on his knees cleaning the bathtub.

“Look what I found on the door mat Jason.”

“What’s that my love?” he said without looking up.

“Don’t you recognise your own beach towel?”

Looking up but seeming unconcerned, replied “Is it?”

“Yes, remember it went missing a few weeks ago. I wonder who put it there and why?”

“Maybe someone found it lying around and thought they had better return it.”

“But how did they know it was yours?”

“Don’t know....oh maybe they saw me drop it somewhere outside.”

“Could be, but why keep it all this time, without returning it and then return it on our last day here?”

“Guilty conscience maybe?”

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Joanna doesn’t know how to accept that no means no and apparently Jason didn’t bother to grab his towel after have sex with her despite that being the whole pretense of going to her apartment. Admittedly Joanna clearly comes off as a rapist but Jason’s sort of high & mighty attitude kinda annoys me. While she was beyond pushy to put it lightly she didn’t rape him and he can’t lay all the blame on her for not keeping his pants on. Not sure if Joanna meant to stir up trouble by leaving his towel there or not yet part of me hopes Colleen catches on that there’s more to the story. She deserves to know what happened and to be blunt Jason deserves a little bit of karma for his actions. Right after it happened it seemed like Jason immediately entered denial blaming it all on Joanna and I just don’t think it’s a good thing that he can’t assume responsibility for his own actions as it sets a bad precedent. I mean he started avoiding her afterward which also gave me mixed feelings as I couldn’t decide if he was avoiding her because she’s beyond annoying with her not taking no for an answer or if he was avoiding her because he thought he’d give in again. If Colleen hadn’t called I’d have put the odds on him giving into his base desires again. I’m sure Jason is a great guy but...🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Wow 3
Link to comment

At least Jason withstood Joanna flirting and didn't give her what she wanted. With the towel returned will Colleen ever find out he cheated on her.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Just a quick note to say that I am enjoying these glimpses into the Covid world. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Wombat Bill said:

Secrets can have long tails.  

Now there’s an expression I haven’t heard before! So true. 

Maybe one of those long tails is attached to a dead cat.

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Well, at least he got his towel back! And he doesn't have to live next door to her any more! Oh no, I just thought of something! What if she follows him one day if she sees him out in public and he goes home to his Gran's house? That would be bad!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..