Jump to content
    Wombat Bill
  • Author
  • 1,325 Words
  • 1,713 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Covids - 13. That Towel

She's Back !

Colleen was still sleeping after a night shift, so Jason went down to the garage and moved the car out to make way for a workout. He was just getting started when Joanna walked in.

“Hi Jason, working out I see. Keeping those muscles pumped up?”

“Yes, Joanna and I’m glad you dropped by because...” but before he could explain Joanna interrupted.

“That’ sweet of you, I wanted to see you also.”

“That’s not what I meant Joanna. I wanted to ask you if I left a towel in your apartment last week.”

“Well as a matter of fact you did, I’ve been waiting for you to come and get it.”

“Could you bring it down to me here?”

“Wouldn’t you rather come up to my apartment when you finish here?”

“No Joanna and I think you know why.”

“I can’t think of any reason. Paul won’t be home till tomorrow, so it’s OK.”

“That’s precisely why I don’t want to go to your apartment.”

“How about I drop it in to your apartment so that I don’t have to come all the way down here?”

“No! That’s not a good idea.”

“Why, I can see that Colleen’s car is here so I guess she’s at home. I can leave it with her.”

“Definitely not.”

“Then you’ll have to come get it yourself.”

“OK, I’ll come up later.”

“That’s better; I’ll be waiting for you.”

Joanna left and Jason returned to his workout, but could not concentrate, so decided to abandon it and go up to Joanna’s to collect his towel.

When her doorbell rang, Joanna looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Jason there so early. She quickly removed her top and answered the door wearing only her panties.

“Oh Jason, what a surprise; I wasn’t expecting you so soon, you’ve caught me unawares, but that’s OK, come in.”

“I don’t think I should, you’re only, um... er... you know,”

“Don’t be such a prude Jason, I’m sure you’ve seen boobs before.”

“Yes, but um....can you just get my towel please.”

“Well I can’t stand here chatting like this, what would the neighbours think if they walked by, come in silly boy”

“I don’t want to; I just want my towel please.”

“No, you will have to come in.”

As Jason walked in Joanna said “Take a seat and I’ll get us some drinks.”

“I’m not staying for drinks Joanna, I just want my towel. Will you please get it for me now?”

“Actually I’m not sure where I put it. So just relax and I’ll think about it while we have a drink. “

“Joanna, please don’t make this difficult.”

“You’re the one being difficult Jason, just relax and be neighbourly. That’s not asking too much is it. After all, I’ve kept your towel safe here; I could have returned it to your apartment any time, but then Colleen might have asked questions and I would not want you to get into trouble if she mistakenly assumed the wrong thing. Now isn’t that thoughtful of me?”

“I suppose so, thanks Joanna.”

“Good, now about that drink, beer or wine?”

“Whatever you’re having will be fine.”

“I think wine, it’s more romantic isn’t it? Oops I shouldn’t have said that, should I? Now you’ll think I have some motive.”

Jason gave up trying to reason or argue with Joanna and waited for her to return with the wine. She sat on the sofa next to Jason and unashamedly displayed her firm perky breasts as she toasted “To good friends and neighbours.”

Jason didn’t return the toast but took a large gulp of his drink. Joanna moved even closer and asked “Jason, take a good look at my nipples and tell me if you think they would look good if I got them pierced like yours.”

“I really don’t know about that Joanna, perhaps you should ask your husband instead.”

“Oh, I didn’t want to do that. I want to surprise him, so I really need a man’s opinion before I decide to do it, and I thought who better to ask than you. I trust you Jason to give me an honest opinion and besides I can’t just go around exposing myself to any man. We already have a connection, don’t we?”

“Well...if you put it that way, I suppose you do have nice firm looking breasts and prominent nipples that would display your jewellery well.”

Then as she took Jason’s hand, “Firm looking you say, perhaps you should feel them to be sure.”

At first Jason attempted to pull back his hand but Joanna held his hand strongly against her breast. As she released her grip on Jason’s hand he left it there and Joanna smiled.

“Y y yes, it is definitely firm Joanna.”

“Now try the other one.” she suggested, as she took Jason’s glass from him. “Now we both have our hands full.”

“Yes, it seems we do.”

“Now while I put these glasses down you just continue to enjoy.”

“Mmm.” he replied almost absentmindedly.

“Jason.” she said breathlessly. “I want you to remove your hands.”

“Oh yes, of course, sorry.”

“No, that’s all right, I just want you to remove your shirt for me.”

Jason did as requested, dropped his shirt on the floor, accepted a kiss from Joanna and then returned the kiss.

Colleen called Jason’s phone to remind him that she was preparing lunch, but it rang out and went to voicemail. She looked out the window and seeing the car still in the driveway assumed Jason was still in his gym, so she went down to tell him about lunch.

Joanna remained on the bed when Jason got up and walked towards the bathroom. She called to him “You had better shower before you leave; don’t want the smell of another woman on you, do you? And you’ll find your own towel in there. Just leave it when you’re finished, you might be asked questions if you return with it now. I’ll wash it for you and that way you’ll have it here for next time.”

“Thanks, you’re probably right about me not taking it home, but there won’t be a next time Joanna.”

“Oh my dear Jason, I think there will be. You enjoyed it as much I did; didn’t you? I’m already anticipating taking your full thick inches into me again. That’s the first time I’ve had so much man meat inside me and I want more, Paul barely touches the sides.”

Jason returned to the garage, checked his phone, parked the car and went to his apartment.

“Sorry I’m late for lunch Colleen.”

“Where have you been I thought you were working out but I couldn’t find you and you didn’t answer your phone.”

“Oh, um, I couldn’t get into the workout today so I went for a run instead and forgot to take my phone; that’s all.”

“But you’re not even sweaty.”

“Ah, I wasn’t much into the run either so I just walked back slowly.”

“You’re not coming down with an infection are you? Do you feel hot, tired or nauseous and do you want to eat?”

“Sure, I’m starving.”

“Good, but I’ll keep an eye on you.”

“I’m fine Colleen.”

“Just the same, I’ll get the thermometer and check your pulse also, just to be sure.” Jason complied with the nurse’s orders then tucked into his lunch.

Over the next few weeks, Jason only worked out in the garage when he was sure Joanna was at work and rarely went out without Colleen by his side. He had not shared his phone number with Joanna and thought all this would keep him safe from her approaches, but the guilt gnawed at him even though he was not a completely willing participant.

He was relieved when he saw Joanna’s husband was home and thought this might put an end to her need to have another man.

Copyright © 2020 Wombat Bill; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So Joanna got her man. I'm not sure Jason is going to be able to keep it a secret for long that he was seduced and had sex with another woman from Colleen.

Edited by chris191070
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Quote

the guilt gnawed at him even though he was not a completely willing participant.

Jason was not a completely willing participant? I agree Joanna was beyond pushy and didn’t like taking no for an answer yet he wasn’t drugged nor raped. He chose to cheat and his will was weak from the beginning. I mean what was so important about 1 towel? I mean until she made that veiled threat about Colleen getting the wrong idea if she dropped off the towel I can’t see any reason why he’d walk willingly into the lions den. I think on some level Jason knew what was going to happen and wanted it to happen. He could have told Colleen the type of person Joanna is and told her bluntly to go screw herself(not my usual pg comment but oh well) yet repeatedly he’s put himself in the way of temptation. Makes me wonder if he was really that naive the day she wanted to go to the beach or if he was actually tempted to cheat then as I don’t think most people would agree to go to the beach with some woman they just met so easily nor would they be blind to her flirting with them. I mean right after they met she asked to touch his chest/nipples and despite having a girlfriend he let her put her hands all over him. Plus...as dumb as this may sound I still can’t get over how this story is in part about staying safe and life in quarantine yet when he met Joanna he acted like COVID 19 didn’t exist with their major lack of social distancing, physical intimacy, going to her apartment, the planned trip to the beach, etc. Just shows Jason has bad judgment overall but maybe it just means he’s really vain since when they met Joanna was going on and on about how attractive he looked so maybe he couldn’t resist showing off especially as that’s sorta his job so he’s used to it. Things are definitely going to blowup when/if Colleen finds out about his cheating as I doubt she’ll want to move with him in order to look after his grandma then.

Edited by NimirRaj
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment

Wow! It seems like Jason's put himself between a rock and a hard place.

Joanna's like a harpy siren that used to call sailors to disaster. But rather than luring her own seaman Paul back to her depths, she's out trawling for bigger fish, and she seems to have set her hooks on Jason's 8 (pack). Can't imagine Paul's reaction to her hooped nipples (if she gets them pierced).

This isn't some 'star kissed' romance, and somebody will be 'Colleen' out for help, with no safety nets.

It's a reel interesting tail.

(All puns intended, hook, line and sink her).

:D

Edited by Anton_Cloche
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/6/2020 at 12:29 PM, NimirRaj said:

Jason was not a completely willing participant? I agree Joanna was beyond pushy and didn’t like taking no for an answer yet he wasn’t drugged nor raped. He chose to cheat and his will was weak from the beginning. I mean what was so important about 1 towel? I mean until she made that veiled threat about Colleen getting the wrong idea if she dropped off the towel I can’t see any reason why he’d walk willingly into the lions den. I think on some level Jason knew what was going to happen and wanted it to happen. He could have told Colleen the type of person Joanna is and told her bluntly to go screw herself(not my usual pg comment but oh well) yet repeatedly he’s put himself in the way of temptation. Makes me wonder if he was really that naive the day she wanted to go to the beach or if he was actually tempted to cheat then as I don’t think most people would agree to go to the beach with some woman they just met so easily nor would they be blind to her flirting with them. I mean right after they met she asked to touch his chest/nipples and despite having a girlfriend he let her put her hands all over him. Plus...as dumb as this may sound I still can’t get over how this story is in part about staying safe and life in quarantine yet when he met Joanna he acted like COVID 19 didn’t exist with their major lack of social distancing, physical intimacy, going to her apartment, the planned trip to the beach, etc. Just shows Jason has bad judgment overall but maybe it just means he’s really vain since when they met Joanna was going on and on about how attractive he looked so maybe he couldn’t resist showing off especially as that’s sorta his job so he’s used to it. Things are definitely going to blowup when/if Colleen finds out about his cheating as I doubt she’ll want to move with him in order to look after his grandma then.

I agree with you on all of this! Joanna is a SLUT! And a CHEATER! Unless her and her husband are SWINGERS! Then that changes how Joanna thinks but Jason is a CHEATER!

  • Like 1
  • Wow 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..