I get the feeling that a lot of you did not like my last post. I never said I was perfect and I did start it off with, It boggles the mind (check the definition of that). You (and I) might not like it, but millions upon millions  do from all countries. I don't think French Poodles are born with the hair style that comes to mind when most people think of them. Since this is a happy thread, I will refrain from allowing bits of reality, to creep into posts here.

To Glitteryantlers, when I said "with you in mind" I only meant that it was the only feed I had found so far in Magyar with a translation feature and had cats involved, I agree the translation left a lot to be desired. Sorry for making you ill at ease, it won't happen again.

Chastised

Sasndrewn

You didn't make me ill at ease, I think it's my fault, maybe my English is not much better than the automatic translation, lot of people misunderstand me.  :blushing:

I hope you'll talk to me again  :glomp:  :hug:

Edited by glitteryantlers

I get the feeling that a lot of you did not like my last post. I never said I was perfect and I did start it off with, It boggles the mind (check the definition of that). You (and I) might not like it, but millions upon millions  do from all countries. I don't think French Poodles are born with the hair style that comes to mind when most people think of them. Since this is a happy thread, I will refrain from allowing bits of reality, to creep into posts here.

To Glitteryantlers, when I said "with you in mind" I only meant that it was the only feed I had found so far in Magyar with a translation feature and had cats involved, I agree the translation left a lot to be desired. Sorry for making you ill at ease, it won't happen again.

Chastised

Sasndrewn

Sandrewn, in any case my comment was against you, sorry you felt that way :)