Ol5h4yAl.jpg

cat-stealing-underwear-and-socks.jpg

Sad thing: kitty has more full pairs of socks then I have in the laundry basket :-P

Kitty used to hides my brother's under my bed (along other things like a sponge, a plaid). Awkward moment when mom found them :pinch:

It boggles the mind (mine anyways) what some people do to their four legged family members. You will see doggies at first, but the kitties are right after them. I must admit, some of the makeup jobs are outstandingly well done.

Two (2) notes:

1 - Glitteryantlers (GA), I found this one with you in mind.

2 - Everyone else, see that button with English marked on it, push it now, please.

http://www.verbirka.hu/2012/05/arra-az-esetre-ha-azt-hiszed-nem-vagy.html

Sandrewn

• Like 1

It boggles the mind (mine anyways) what some people do to their four legged family members. You will see doggies at first, but the kitties are right after them. I must admit, some of the makeup jobs are outstandingly well done.

Two (2) notes:

2 - Everyone else, see that button with English marked on it, push it now, please.

Sandrewn
Poor animals. I don't find this funny at all. They don't have a say in this and I really doubt they enjoy it, all the stress of the "make up" and the shows.
  • Like 2

Two (2) notes:

Sandrewn

Thank you, sandrewn!

(My father painted the neigbor's cat light blue when he was a child. He was grounded for it for a few weeks.)

Ohhhh, the automatic translation... Hungarian is not a good language for it :-P

I get the feeling that a lot of you did not like my last post. I never said I was perfect and I did start it off with, It boggles the mind (check the definition of that). You (and I) might not like it, but millions upon millions  do from all countries. I don't think French Poodles are born with the hair style that comes to mind when most people think of them. Since this is a happy thread, I will refrain from allowing bits of reality, to creep into posts here.

To Glitteryantlers, when I said "with you in mind" I only meant that it was the only feed I had found so far in Magyar with a translation feature and had cats involved, I agree the translation left a lot to be desired. Sorry for making you ill at ease, it won't happen again.

Chastised

Sasndrewn