Celebrating Anything?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm celebrating the completion and posting of my first novel. I am also reviving this thread. ;)

I'm also celebrating the completion of Tim's DE:TP. It's been a lot of hard work. Much more so on his part than mine. But I feel so lucky to have been a part of it that I feel the need to celebrate too.

happy-dance.gif

B)B) ........25 years this Saturday!!

What's 25 years this Saturday?

I'm also celebrating the completion of Tim's DE:TP. It's been a lot of hard work. Much more so on his part than mine. But I feel so lucky to have been a part of it that I feel the need to celebrate too.

happy-dance.gif

What's 25 years this Saturday?

B) ..........Anniversary

B) ..........Anniversary

Oh wow. That's so cool. I wish I had an address I could send you a card, but I guess that wouldn't go over too well with your wife. Just remember all your friends at GA will be very happy for you. None more so than me! :)

Oh wow. That's so cool. I wish I had an address I could send you a card, but I guess that wouldn't go over too well with your wife. Just remember all your friends at GA will be very happy for you. None more so than me! :)

B) ....Thanks Gary!

I'm celebrating the completion and posting of my first novel. I am also reviving this thread. ;)

happy-dance.gif

Wheee Gratz guys! :worship:

Geez, another story to read for me :wacko: I'll have lots of grey hair before I read all good stories here! And I like it verra much!! :P

B)B) ........25 years this Saturday!!

Gratz as well! I wish you a lot more happy years with her! :D

Well, tomorrow I'm gonna celebrate as well, lol!

Last day of exams! :)

Well, I have it thursday morning, but I'm gonna stay in Ghent and only return with the earliest train on fryday! :lol:

Me thinks that should cover the need to celebrate :P

Today is my Graduation Day from my deaf school!! Whew... It's a big milestone like Gilchrist and his double century....

Wheeee

Huge Congratz!! :hug:

So, what's up after your Graduation? :)

Or haven't you decided that yet?

• Site Administrator
Today is my Graduation Day from my deaf school!! Whew... It's a big milestone like Gilchrist and his double century....

Congratulations! And I even know what the last sentence means :)

Well, tomorrow I'm gonna celebrate as well, lol!

Last day of exams! :)

Well, I have it thursday morning, but I'm gonna stay in Ghent and only return with the earliest train on fryday! :lol:

Me thinks that should cover the need to celebrate :P

:) , goodluck with the last one! I am waiting my degree results, only 3hours and a half left, the nerves are starting to annoy me. oh well, I'll post back later if there is anything to celebrate (I hope).

Celia

Wheeee

Huge Congratz!!

So, what's up after your Graduation?

Or haven't you decided that yet?

I plan to rest because my vacation is only 2 months! I plan to go to a family reunion, a trip to Quebec, possibly...

Congratulations! And I even know what the last sentence means

Yeah, I wished that I should watch it but YouTube doesn't have the clip of Gilchrist's double century...

I plan to rest because my vacation is only 2 months! I plan to go to a family reunion, a trip to Quebec, possibly...

Yeah, I wished that I should watch it but YouTube doesn't have the clip of Gilchrist's double century...

Congratulations. Family reunions are fun :D

John, you know I'm happy for you for reaching this milestone because I've already told you that. But what you just stated makes me kind of angry. Why do you feel a need to qualify your graduation as being from deaf school? You are graduating...period. thumbs-up.gif

You've never met my family :blink:

But I am celebrating a start date for my new job ... July 14 I will be in San Diego ... unfortunately, closer to my family :P

:king: Dr. Mr. Snow :snowy: Dog

Or mine! Although technically I just met mine last summer LOL.

John, you know I'm happy for you for reaching this milestone because I've already told you that. But what you just stated makes me kind of angry. Why do you feel a need to qualify your graduation as being from deaf school? You are graduating...period.

John, you know I'm happy for you for reaching this milestone because I've already told you that. But what you just stated makes me kind of angry. Why do you feel a need to qualify your graduation as being from deaf school? You are graduating...period.

B) .....Could be he is proud of where he came from and where he went to school at.

B) .....Could be he is proud of where he came from and where he went to school at.

That was weird. John quoted my message but didn't add any comments of his own. I hope you're not mad at me John.

Ben, I suppose that could be the case. It's just that to me it seems like putting a qualifier on his graduation somehow makes it seem less significant than it really is. Graduating is a big deal and IMO there is no need to qualify it at all.

Oh Dear... I'm not mad, I forgot to add my comments. I know I should not said "deaf school" but the graduating and let go of the school I loved for 14 years... it's really hard...

I'm glad you're not mad. I suppose if you're going to miss the school you loved for 14 years it's fine to mention it as long as you're not implying it's somehow less significant than graduating in general. Either way you know I'm proud of you kiddo. :)

:) , goodluck with the last one! I am waiting on my degree results, only 3hours and a half left, the nerves are starting to annoy me. oh well, I'll post back later if there is anything to celebrate (I hope).

Celia

I passed, and now have the hangover to prove it. I'm happy with my result, its not outstanding but decent and I feel like I've grown alot this year and really come to love my subject. I'm supposed to be packing but I don't want to move too much (damn, my hangovers aren't usually like this).

But I'm pleased :D , and now I have no excuse to not sort out the future....

Celia

Edited by Smarties