Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let the Music Play, Ch 6: A Kiss

I don't think having the silliness stop is having any effect. I'm still formulating a strategy on how to get the next chapter posted quicker, but since it involves time travel, there a few, small, technical difficulties I have to overcome first....

I had thought of one that involved Yuri, pliers, a sledgehammer and a barbecue (and a variety of fun tools used by your neighborhood dentist), but it's a bit expensive to deploy this strategy every week.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all, this is when the thread gets even more interesting (not that the serious comments that take place for 1 to 3 days after the posting are uninteresting), but these last days before posting when the wildest ideas flow along the uttermost nonsense are really great. You just expect John Cleese dressed as a police constable to appear and say: "Stop! This is getting silly!"

As for CJ giving birth with every chapter? He's quite a breeder, isn't he?

B) .........Well I think our resident goat will probably respond to the silliness with his usual denials, and then leave us hanging......breeder?? I didn't know he was pregnant!! He will post Chapter 7 when he thinks he's got..........

post! Post! POST!

OK, I did my part! :funny:

Emoe! You are truly a postaholic! :2thumbs:

My excuse is that I've been travelling and haven't been able to get online....

I don't think having the silliness stop is having any effect. I'm still formulating a strategy on how to get the next chapter posted quicker, but since it involves time travel, there a few, small, technical difficulties I have to overcome first....

The only good answer there is for me to write faster, but due to a lot of things going on at the moment (such as home repair) I can barely manage a chapter a week.

I had thought of one that involved Yuri, pliers, a sledgehammer and a barbecue (and a variety of fun tools used by your neighborhood dentist), but it's a bit expensive to deploy this strategy every week.

B) .........Well I think our resident goat will probably respond to the silliness with his usual denials, and then leave us hanging......breeder?? I didn't know he was pregnant!! He will post Chapter 7 when he thinks he's got..........

Well, it just so happens that I think I've got Chapter 7. I mailed it in and Joe posted it right away. Thanks Joe!

:)

Maybe you should chat with dkstories! ;)

Maybe you should chat with dkstories! ;)

LoL, Yes indeed, he seems to have the market cornered on Time Travel around here. :2thumbs:

The silliness is just all of us going thru withdrawal while waiting for the next chapter.

Time to move it to the chapter 67.

Jan

I'll try to have the next chapter read the correct number, but you can't expect a goat to be able to count. :P

• Site Administrator
LoL, Yes indeed, he seems to have the market cornered on Time Travel around here. :2thumbs:

I'll try to have the next chapter read the correct number, but you can't expect a goat to be able to count. :P

But you said you had cloven hooves. Shouldn't you be able to get to at least nine???? :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..