9 things I hate...

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time...I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours?

2. People who are willing to move around to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid Rs.125 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When yo u are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?

• Like 1

Lmao those are too true, though i have to admit since I lost my watch I've become one of those wrist pointing people :(

Also I've developed a hate for people who say, "Time for you to get a watch," When you ask for the time

ROTFL ^^

i don't have a habit of pointing at my wrist when asking for time but i DO ask ppl standing at a bus stop (from time to time) if the bus has already come. that is if buses of more than one line stop there :P

(during rush hours almost all timetables are of no use).

I'd rather look for the remote than sit there on my haunches/knees pushing the channel button to the desired channel. That and the big TV that my roommate found on the side of the road requires a remote to change the channel and the volume since only power button works on the things. I wonder why the previous owners left it on the side of the road :P

Lmao those are too true, though i have to admit since I lost my watch I've become one of those wrist pointing people :(

Also I've developed a hate for people who say, "Time for you to get a watch," When you ask for the time

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Lol thats funny, I would have really been angry if that had happened to me.

Talking about being at the movies a couple of years back when me and my friends went to the cinema we all started talking during the film (it was a really boring part) and there were these couple of old ladies, and when I say old I mean around 40 lol, behind us who leaned in and said "Please can you all be quiet, we're trying to watch the film". We all shut up and continued to watch the film and about 5 mins later the ladies behind us started talking to each other and I just turned round to look at them and said, "Please can you be quiet, me and my friends are trying to watch." The expression on her face, priceless. :lol:

Talking about being at the movies a couple of years back when me and my friends went to the cinema we all started talking during the film (it was a really boring part) and there were these couple of old ladies, and when I say old I mean around 40 lol, behind us who leaned in and said "Please can you all be quiet, we're trying to watch the film". We all shut up and continued to watch the film and about 5 mins later the ladies behind us started talking to each other and I just turned round to look at them and said, "Please can you be quiet, me and my friends are trying to watch." The expression on her face, priceless. :lol:

ahahaha XD

*is laughing*

not a funny cinema story, time answering story instead:

when the time is around 'half past a given hour' i tend to answer the "what time it is" question like "it's seven to half past two" or

"three past half past six" or sth like that. my best friend found it particularly hilarious and for a while was answering my time questions in "it's it's thirteen to seven past nine" or "it's six past ten to seven" style. she still does that sometimes, lol :P

ahahaha XD

*is laughing*

not a funny cinema story, time answering story instead:

when the time is around 'half past a given hour' i tend to answer the "what time it is" question like "it's seven to half past two" or

"three past half past six" or sth like that. my best friend found it particularly hilarious and for a while was answering my time questions in "it's it's thirteen to seven past nine" or "it's six past ten to seven" style. she still does that sometimes, lol :P

:lol::lol:

• 2 years later...

2. People who are willing to move around to search the entire room for the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel manually.

Thats me! tongue.gif

Edited by TetRefine

Talking about being at the movies a couple of years back when me and my friends went to the cinema we all started talking during the film (it was a really boring part) and there were these couple of old ladies, and when I say old I mean around 40 lol, behind us who leaned in and said "Please can you all be quiet, we're trying to watch the film". We all shut up and continued to watch the film and about 5 mins later the ladies behind us started talking to each other and I just turned round to look at them and said, "Please can you be quiet, me and my friends are trying to watch." The expression on her face, priceless. laugh.gif

If you were still around I would SOOOOO slap you. Even though you are Welsh :)

1. religous nut freaks

2. Michael jackson

3. Twilight

4. School

5. Bugs

6. (diet) soda

7. Tacos

8. American Idol

9. Head aches

Well I agree with you on 1, 3, 8 and 9. The rest I can live with :)