Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Leaving.. on a jet plane... :-)

CJ is the King of Evil Cliffhangers! He traumatizes me!

Cliffhanger-Phobic Ieshwar

ACK! Ieshwar! You can't possibly mean me?!?!? That's Shadowgod's title! I'd never, ever use a cliffhanger...

I really don't know what could possibly give you the idea that I use cliffhangers... Is Graeme spreading rumors about me again?

Now, just repeat after me... "CJ never uses cliffhangers" Try it, you'll feel sooo much better! :)

BTW, I see you're about to enter the Millennium club! :2thumbs: Early Congratulations, my Postaholic Friend! :2thumbs:

(don't worry, I'll be sure to remember to start a lounge thread for you. :) )

Oh, and LC, You want a tile? Well, okay, let me see what I can do... Shadowgod has "King of all eeevil Cliffhangers" so how about you be the King of all Eeevil Hangovers?" :P

ACK! Ieshwar! You can't possibly mean me?!?!? That's Shadowgod's title! I'd never, ever use a cliffhanger...

I really don't know what could possibly give you the idea that I use cliffhangers... Is Graeme spreading rumors about me again?

Now, just repeat after me... "CJ never uses cliffhangers" Try it, you'll feel sooo much better! :)

BTW, I see you're about to enter the Millennium club! :2thumbs: Early Congratulations, my Postaholic Friend! :2thumbs:

(don't worry, I'll be sure to remember to start a lounge thread for you. :) )

Oh, and LC, You want a tile? Well, okay, let me see what I can do... Shadowgod has "King of all eeevil Cliffhangers" so how about you be the King of all Eeevil Hangovers?" :P

lol, you know i think it suits me... Now i just need to write a short story, denying it all and i'll be just like you <3

-Mike

You really think he'll leave the internet? He'll probably be a true lurker this time and roam around unnoticed. :P

Ieshwar

B) ...........I'm willing to bet that he wont be able to stay away longer than 3 days

• Site Administrator
B) ...........I'm willing to bet that he wont be able to stay away longer than 3 days

No bet. :P He may want to be back in less than 3 days, but he's also being dictated by what internet access he can get, so he may not be able to get online as much as he would like (that was my problem last week).

lol, you know i think it suits me... Now i just need to write a short story, denying it all and i'll be just like you <3

-Mike

Hey now! I never deny the things I do... 0:)

Only SIX days until CJ has LEFT the Internet! :lol:

Yep! I'll be able to check in one last time on Saturday the 21st...

I'm going to miss y'all, seriously. :wub:

You really think he'll leave the internet? He'll probably be a true lurker this time and roam around unnoticed. :P

Ieshwar

No bet. :P He may want to be back in less than 3 days, but he's also being dictated by what internet access he can get, so he may not be able to get online as much as he would like (that was my problem last week).
Plus, if he is lucky enough to get internet access, he could login invisible and we wouldn't know he was here unless he posted something.

I can guarantee I'll be offline for nearly two weeks in the middle of my trip, becuase I won't be anywhere near an internet connection. That will begin on Oct 28th. I might have occasional internet before then, and likely will again around Oct 10th through the 12th, but after that it's another 10 days internet-less, as I'll be staying with relatives who don't have the 'net.

If I do get online, I'll temporarily eschew my lurkerish ways and actually post (!!!) and say "hi". :)

On the other hand, if my laptop croaks, I really might be offline totally for the duration of my trip!

I understand, CJ! There are no internet connection in the mountains.

Btw, say hi to your mountain cousins for me! (If you see some hot shepherd, tell me first! :P )

Take care,

Ieshwar

P.S We'll miss you too! :wub:

• Site Administrator
On the other hand, if my laptop croaks, I really might be offline totally for the duration of my trip!

The traditional cure for something that's turned into a frog is to kiss it, though that usually requires that the kisser be a prince or princess....

I might have occasional internet before then, and likely will again around Oct 10th through the 12th, but after that it's another 10 days internet-less, as I'll be staying with relatives who don't have the 'net.

Yes, I do seem to recall you having had access and posting around the 10th through 12th :P:boy:

That's why in LTMP, CJ is trying to make a BBQ out of Australia! :P Better not cross him!

Ieshwar

Hahahaha

Have a great trip CJ, and be safe... We wouldn't want anything happening to our pooor goat, cliffhang.. I mean CJ <3

-Mike

• Site Administrator
That's why in LTMP, CJ is trying to make a BBQ out of Australia! :P Better not cross him!

In his defence, I should point out that Dimitri stated that they don't intend to use the nukes "here". Of course,"here" could mean Toowoomba, not Australia, and Dimitri is not obligated to tell the truth, but for now I'll give the goat the benefit of the doubt and assume that he won't be blowing up parts of Australia -- at least with nuclear weapons. :P

Yes, I do seem to recall you having had access and posting around the 10th through 12th :P:boy:

Lol! I meant November. OOps. :)

The thing to keep in mind is that CJ is the person who went camping in the wild and still found a way to get on the Internet and post! :pickaxe:

Lol, well, for some of the time I'll be away, I know I won't be near any internet connections. :) I will try and drop in when i can though.

And yep, I'll definitly be using some of the places I visit for future scenes in LTMP and future books. :)

i bet he still ends up posting more on his trip away than my entire lifetime total :lmao:

we shall miss u CJ!

come to australia next time, we'll introduce u to the bbq *smiles innocently*

ACK, But I don't wanna be BBQ'd! :ph34r:

Ieshwar

:nuke: :devil:

Hahahaha

Have a great trip CJ, and be safe... We wouldn't want anything happening to our pooor goat, cliffhang.. I mean CJ <3

-Mike

Thanks Mike! :)

In his defence, I should point out that Dimitri stated that they don't intend to use the nukes "here". Of course,"here" could mean Toowoomba, not Australia, and Dimitri is not obligated to tell the truth, but for now I'll give the goat the benefit of the doubt and assume that he won't be blowing up parts of Australia -- at least with nuclear weapons. :P

LoL!

The big question remains.. Will there be an Echidna in the story? 0:)

CJ......... not that I don't love this story, cuz you know I do.........

but you just worry about having a great family visit and not about us back here in the states all foaming at the mouth and stuff from withdrawls................ :blink: .

You just take your nice long vacation........ have fun, visit up a storm...... and don't you worry about the state of affairs your leaving behind........ like you said, at least one good chapter...... which we all know is going to be more crooked than your innerds...... hehehehehe..... :P ........ and when you return and find nothing but blathering idiots........ well.......... after a CJ chapter fix............. we'll see who is most quick to recover.......... :wacko:

Now, in all seriousness, you go and have a great time and don't worry about us poor folk back home......

hugs and blessings

Susan :read:

but you just worry about having a great family visit and not about us back here in the states all foaming at the mouth and stuff from withdrawls................ :blink: .

You just take your nice long vacation........ have fun, visit up a storm...... and don't you worry about the state of affairs your leaving behind........ like you said, at least one good chapter...... which we all know is going to be more crooked than your innerds...... hehehehehe..... :P ........ and when you return and find nothing but blathering idiots........ well.......... after a CJ chapter fix............. we'll see who is most quick to recover.......... :wacko:

Now, in all seriousness, you go and have a great time and don't worry about us poor folk back home......

hugs and blessings

Thank you Susan! :hug:

Well, it won't be one chapter, it will be two (I just found out today)! Thanks to the work of our team, there are two chapters ready, and one in Beta intended for posting the day I get back (assuming I get some internet access to work on it while away). But, the two chapters will be sent in for delayed posting before I go.

And what? Me, write a crooked chapter? 0:)

Thanks!!

CJ

The big question remains.. Will there be an Echidna in the story? 0:)

LOL, my money is on yes! Even if it's just a cameo.

hugs and blessings

Very well said, Susan! :worship:

I quite agree!

Well, it won't be one chapter, it will be two (I just found out today)! Thanks to the work of our team, there are two chapters ready, and one in Beta intended for posting the day I get back (assuming I get some internet access to work on it while away). But, the two chapters will be sent in for delayed posting before I go.

Oh Excellent!!! :D

I'm so excited!

Thanks, CJ! :)

Kevin

LOL, my money is on yes! Even if it's just a cameo.

Very well said, Susan! :worship:

I quite agree!

Oh Excellent!!! :D

I'm so excited!

Thanks, CJ! :)

Kevin

Thanks Kevin!!!

Kevin,

3,000 posts. Congratulations! Rather rarified air you are breathing compared with us mere mortals. Even "prolific" pales by comparison.

Totally agreed!

Way to go Kevin!!! :2thumbs:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..