C James Fan Club

Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Site Moderator
ERRR. Uhoh. Please tell me the bad guys weren't on motorcycles? Because if they were, that's a dead ringer for a certain chase scene (Blackheart and company, above Honolulu in "for the Love") However, even if it's the same, I didn't take it from that TV show; I never copy stuff, I don't believe in it and I prefer doing my own. Though, I think my scene had a garbage truck, not t dump truck.

That would be annoying; a cliffhanger before every commercial! Yipes! I'm delighted to say that even Shadowgod, the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers, doesn't use them that often. (and his chapters are free of commercial breaks :2thumbs: )

The bad guys were driving an SUV. Both vehicles stopped just inches apart and I believe the chase took place in California. You couldn't have copied this as this is a remake of the original series which is trying to make a come back. And David Hasslehoff did make an appearance as Micheal Knight. K.I.T.T. now stands for Knight Industries Three Thousand. Kitt is also now a Mustang Cobra.

Jan

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, mean CJ would physically threaten to stampede anyone not giving him his rightful royal title? (Since he might be able to check votes, or at least bribe Joe into giving him the names...)

LOL of course not,, I mean that all the rest of you would prolly threaten anyone that says that CJ ain't the queen of cliffhanger... actually, if I remember right, "brown-nosing" and "not in the right mind" are both example of named that I've been called for having went against the majority

• 2 weeks later...
LOL of course not,, I mean that all the rest of you would prolly threaten anyone that says that CJ ain't the queen of cliffhanger... actually, if I remember right, "brown-nosing" and "not in the right mind" are both example of named that I've been called for having went against the majority

We all know you brown-nose the goat. You're an odd one among the Herd. :P

An adverb may make it a little better, but I prefer replacing the word evil with angelic or innocent. 0:)

QUOTE (Benji @ February 28 2008, 01:53 PM) post_snapback.gif B) .....Mildly evil bad guy then :evil::devil: ....The one on the left I think, Hum?

B) .......easy!!

CJ > Cliffhangering King

Bk > Postaholic

Sacha > In denial over goat

Shadowgd > LIS chap. 26

Acckkk! I am not in denial over chapter 26!!

Never have been. Is it a cliffhanger? Yeah, I freely admit that when asked. Is it the MOTHER of all cliffhangers? That is highly debatable and really depends on taste.

Acckkk! I am not in denial over chapter 26!!

Never have been. Is it a cliffhanger? Yeah, I freely admit that when asked. Is it the MOTHER of all cliffhangers? That is highly debatable and really depends on taste.

B) .......easy!! opps!!

CJ > Cliffhangering King

Bk > Postaholic

Sacha > In denial over goat

Shadowgd > Mother of all cliffhangersLIS chap. 26

There you go, all fixed :rolleyes:

Now it's fine...

:o ......'looks at thread' me thinks this could take all day!! well, Bk has to go to sleep sometime....wait him out...but I'll be gone the three days....hummm I know I'll just stay quiet and not do anything, that way he'll forget about it

:o ......'looks at thread' me thinks this could take all day!! well, Bk has to go to sleep sometime....wait him out...but I'll be gone the three days....hummm I know I'll just stay quiet and not do anything, that way he'll forget about it

good idea... :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..