C James Fan Club

Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Site Administrator

So, since CJ is away, us kidds can play :2thumbs: .

I thought it would be interesting to get everyone's unbiased opinion about CJ, without fear of reprisal.

Since CJ has made it possible to have someone else's name (sorry Steve) come up with a Google search of "King Of Evil Cliffhangers", I thought it would be only fitting to give CJ the recognition that he rightfully deserves.

Please, vote with a simple yes, or a simple no to the question:

Is " :king: :king: CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: "

Your opinions are much appreciated :D

Steve B)

Edited by wildone
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Administrator
p.s. At least he can't blame you for starting this one Graeme.

True, though I may be in trouble for aiding and abetting... :rolleyes::whistle:

Just to let people know, PART of the goal for this thread is so that a Google search on :king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: will bring it up at the top of the list.

That means we need a few more mentions of C James as :king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: so the search engine can find it....

Oh, and it's still 100% "Yes" so for :2thumbs:

That means we need a few more mentions of C James as :king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: so the search engine can find it....

Do you think anyone would actually search for that?

• Site Administrator
Do you think anyone would actually search for that?

CJ pointed out that searching for King of EC's brought up a thread in Shadowgod's forum, and tried to use it as evidence that Shadowgod WAS the King of EC's. So, at least one person did that particular search....

In that case, I'll just copy and paste this, CJ is The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers

B) .........as someone said earlier, "When the goats away, the kidds are at play" I wonder how "her majesty will react" :P

• Site Administrator

Oh, have I mentioned yet that I believe CJames is

:king: :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

Oh, I did :D , well it never hurts to mention it once or twice again.

Steve B)

• Site Administrator
B) .........as someone said earlier, "When the goats away, the kidds are at play" I wonder how "her majesty will react" :P

Oh I'm sure after her, er his, um coronation, CJ will be sooo excited that he might even Knight certain individuals for their efforts to get him his rightful title. B)

Steve

Either that or raise taxes and ship some of us off to the penal colony of New South Wales :great: .

Edited by wildone
  • Site Administrator
Oh, have I mentioned yet that I believe CJames is

Oh, I did :D , well it never hurts to mention it once or twice again.

I agree -- there's no harm in mentioning it a few times... 0:)

CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers

Yes, this is so true! Got to look for an appropriate crown!

Ieshwar

:worship::worship::worship::worship:The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :worship::worship::worship::worship:

:2hands: :2hands: :2hands:

0:)0:)

The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :devil:

:lol: wonders if the coronation will rtake place in drag...

White gloves and boas for everyone!

Alright that was altogether to campy :blink:

B) .......A goat with white gloves and a boa, WTH is CJ thinking?

• Site Administrator

So since it seems that we are going to have an unanimous vote for CJ being

It is about time to move onto planning his coronation when he returns. Do we want a ceremony to rival Chuck and Di's wedding, or a smaller intimate ceremony? You decide.

Also, please give your suggestions and ideas on what other events to plan. As far as food choices, please omit any goat recipes, as it may be considered just a bit too tacky. 0:)

Oh, and please make sure to include in your post somewhere, something about CJ being

I think he will be greatly touched by the reference to his new formal title.

Thanks

Steve 0:)

Oh I'm sure after her, er his, um coronation, CJ will be sooo excited that he might even Knight certain individuals for their efforts to get him his rightful title. B)

Steve

Either that or raise taxes and ship some of us off to the penal colony of New South Wales :great: .

If CJ... sorry :king: The Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: did that her/his majesty would probably come join us anyway, who doesnt want to have a bit of a party down in sydney, maybe we could even convince vladamir and dimitri to come aswell

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..