49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ my dear goat... they have taken into account my supposed title for life and thus dubbed you Queen see they were thoughtful weren't they? Defending your assertions that I am the king and all.

I won't even mention that you got way more votes as Queen then I did as king so I think the electoriate has spoken their peace.

Now now, my dear King of eeevil Cliffhangers; the gaping flaw in your logic is that I, unlike you, never use cliffhangers... Though there might be an odd one or two in my stories, though if so they were certainly placed there by you during the beta... So therefor, I can't be the queen (or anything else) of evil cliffhangers.. :P

I think it's settled. With 87.5% of voters agreeing that C James is :king: :king: The Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: and Google and Yahoo! both agreeing, it seems a fiat accompli :D

ALL HAIL C JAMES, Queen of the Evilest Cliffhangers!

I've done been hornswaggled! (That's Western, y'all, for "I done been framed")

:read:

Now now, my dear King of eeevil Cliffhangers; the gaping flaw in your logic is that I, unlike you, never use cliffhangers... Though there might be an odd one or two in my stories, though if so they were certainly placed there by you during the beta... So therefor, I can't be the queen (or anything else) of evil cliffhangers.. :P

I've done been hornswaggled! (That's Western, y'all, for "I done been framed")

:read:

B) .....Don't know about hornswaggled, but you are the winner, so Queen yourself :P

• Site Administrator
ACK!!!

But I never use cliffhangers!!!

And, um, a note to Wildone; I'll get you for this, Steve! :P:P:P:P

Get me :o !!

All I did was float an idea, and let the fair and democratic process take over from there 0:) .

I do believe if you go back in the posts, you'll even find that I defended your right to be named Queen :P .

I do believe you can not get anymore "grassroots" than the way that this question is handled. I probably wouldn't be surprised if future referendums and propositions are held in this basic way in the future.

But.....you are my Queen, so being a loyal subject, I will defer to whatever you feel is necessary in your regal judgment :king: .

Steve :worship:

Get me :o !!

All I did was float an idea, and let the fair and democratic process take over from there 0:) .

I do believe if you go back in the posts, you'll even find that I defended your right to be named Queen :P .

I do believe you can not get anymore "grassroots" than the way that this question is handled. I probably wouldn't be surprised if future referendums and propositions are held in this basic way in the future.

But.....you are my Queen, so being a loyal subject, I will defer to whatever you feel is necessary in your regal judgment :king: .

Steve :worship:

Now, now, Steve, surely you don't want to jeopardize your prise; that lovely job offer down under? (a tad further down under than one might otherwise imagine, at that...) 0:)

• Site Administrator
Now, now, Steve, surely you don't want to jeopardize your prise; that lovely job offer down under? (a tad further down under than one might otherwise imagine, at that...) 0:)

um, would you believe me if I said I'm on the no fly list 0:)

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

Just to change the topic, I'm please to announce that it looks like C James appears to have given up resisting his new royal title.

All hail C James, :king: :king: Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers! :king: :king:

Just to change the topic, I'm please to announce that it looks like C James appears to have given up resisting his new royal title.

All hail C James, :king: :king: Queen of The Evilest Cliffhangers! :king: :king:

:worship::worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

But Graeme, I never use cliffhangers, so how can I haver any sort of a title relating to cliffhangers?!?!

• Site Administrator
But Graeme, I never use cliffhangers, so how can I haver any sort of a title relating to cliffhangers?!?!

Don't worry about :) Logic isn't a requirement when you're involved... :P

B) ................ :worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Oh, yes. He would never abdicate. He will probably create even more cliffhangers to prove he is worthy of the title.

Don't worry about :) Logic isn't a requirement when you're involved... :P

??? But Graeme, I am quite logical... :P

Oh, yes. He would never abdicate. He will probably create even more cliffhangers to prove he is worthy of the title.

ACK! But Mike, I never use cliffhangers!!!

Well, ok, I will admit to one or two chapter endings in FTL that were, perhaps, slightly tense. But not cliffhangers... That's Shadowgod's domain.

??? But Graeme, I am quite logical... :P

ACK! But Mike, I never use cliffhangers!!!

Well, ok, I will admit to one or two chapter endings in FTL that were, perhaps, slightly tense. But not cliffhangers... That's Shadowgod's domain.

B) .........Once you face the truth it will become easier for you Queen CJ!! :P

So you are saying to get the real number we need to take the figure you have given, and multiply it by some unspecified amount?

I made no mention of how many there were in total... In fact, i don't know! After all, it is you who slipped cliffhangers into FTL...

:P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..