Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

I made no mention of how many there were in total... In fact, i don't know! After all, it is you who slipped cliffhangers into FTL...

:P

:rolleyes: along with being the queen of cliffhangers you are very rapidly approaching the queen of denile.

Honestly how many thrones will it take before you cease your power hungry ways?

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: along with being the queen of cliffhangers you are very rapidly approaching the queen of denile.

B) .....Only one throne, many awards though

B) .....Only one throne, many awards though

ACK!!! I'm being framed, I tell ya!! fRamed!!

I'm far from power hungry; I did after all support enthroning you as the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

And Benji, surely you can see that I'm being set up here? I'm just a shy and quiet goat, being horribly mistreated by eeevil entities.

ACK!!! I'm being framed, I tell ya!! fRamed!!

I'm far from power hungry; I did after all support enthroning you as the :king: King of Eeeeevil Cliffhangers :king:

And Benji, surely you can see that I'm being set up here? I'm just a shy and quiet goat, being horribly mistreated by eeevil entities.

B) ...........I'm not sure of a set-up :devil: I do smell a rat though !! :P

B) ...........I'm not sure of a set-up :devil: I do smell a rat though !! :P

That's funny because I smell a goat.

Humph, now they're making snide remarks about my personal hygiene! Of all the nerve... :P

It's not easy being a goat who writes... Look at all the cruel treatment and abuse I have to put up with!

It's shocking, I tell ya, shocking! :o

BTW, I suspect a conspiracy... Wildone started the whole Queen of cliffies thing, and low and behold, it turns out he's met Shadowgod (check out Shadowgod's blog for some of the details). And now we have Shadowgod trying to say he isn't the King of Eeevil cliffhangers?

Coincidence? I think not!

Humph, now they're making snide remarks about my personal hygiene! Of all the nerve... :P

It's not easy being a goat who writes... Look at all the cruel treatment and abuse I have to put up with!

It's shocking, I tell ya, shocking! :o

BTW, I suspect a conspiracy... Wildone started the whole Queen of cliffies thing, and low and behold, it turns out he's met Shadowgod (check out Shadowgod's blog for some of the details). And now we have Shadowgod trying to say he isn't the King of Eeevil cliffhangers?

Coincidence? I think not!

B) .........Ok, I think we can all say that we smell a rat and a goat!

Aww, my motives are as pure as the driven snow... 0:)

Ah! The goat contradicts himself... on one hand he says that those endings were tense. In the next post he says that those were cliffhangers put in place by Steve.

Now, I propose that the goat gets his facts clear and then come forth to put his points in his own defense.

Till then, he is still the Queen of eevilest cliffhangers and those said cliffhangers do exist in FTL.

BeaStKid

P.S

Those were one helluva cliffhangers!! Sheesh!! Damn! :wacko:

Ah! The goat contradicts himself... on one hand he says that those endings were tense. In the next post he says that those were cliffhangers put in place by Steve.

Now, I propose that the goat gets his facts clear and then come forth to put his points in his own defense.

Till then, he is still the Queen of eevilest cliffhangers and those said cliffhangers do exist in FTL.

BeaStKid

P.S

Those were one helluva cliffhangers!! Sheesh!! Damn! :wacko:

Ahh, BK, there is no contradiction here... I have often said that Shadowgod has, on occasion, tweaked the wording during the beta to create cliffhangers... he's eeevil like that, ya know. All I've said is that *I* never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Ahh, BK, there is no contradiction here... I have often said that Shadowgod has, on occasion, tweaked the wording during the beta to create cliffhangers... he's eeevil like that, ya know. All I've said is that *I* never use cliffhangers. 0:)

I'm sure Steve would disagree to that...as would I.

I am of the firm opinion that the final verdict lies with the author so, if you weren't comfy with the said 'cliffhangers' then you could've chosen to delete them.

But no...even then you let them be...

But since this is not the case as you are the one who put them in the first place, there wasn't any question of anyone disagreeing with you... :P

I'm sure Steve would disagree to that...as would I.

I am of the firm opinion that the final verdict lies with the author so, if you weren't comfy with the said 'cliffhangers' then you could've chosen to delete them.

But no...even then you let them be...

But since this is not the case as you are the one who put them in the first place, there wasn't any question of anyone disagreeing with you... :P

Ahhh, but, you see, Shadowgod is sneaky...

HAve you ever used Word's edit functions? Normally, the changes and edits show up as colored text, but if one wished, one could always select one of those edits, accept it, and then the author might never notice the change.

He's the king of evvil cliffhangers, after all, so he does tend to prefer that every chapter has a cliffhanger. :)

He's the king of evvil cliffhangers, after all, so he does tend to prefer that every chapter has a cliffhanger. :)

And yet, his stories don't have a single cliffhanger except for the one you claim to be the 'mother'. Which, is not a big cliffhanger, btw....

And so you're the QUEEN!! Matter closed...polling ends!! B)

And yet, his stories don't have a single cliffhanger except for the one you claim to be the 'mother'. Which, is not a big cliffhanger, btw....

And so you're the QUEEN!! Matter closed...polling ends!! B)

Ahh, but you are mistaken! LiS is just loaded with cliffhangers, as are Shot of Bourbon and his anthology entries.

In LIS, for example, at one point he has Jacob and Matt locked out of their vehicle, naked. Then there is the infamous lemonade cliffhanger, and a host of others.

Ahh, but you are mistaken! LiS is just loaded with cliffhangers, as are Shot of Bourbon and his anthology entries.

In LIS, for example, at one point he has Jacob and Matt locked out of their vehicle, naked. Then there is the infamous lemonade cliffhanger, and a host of others.

Its a matter of perception... those were tense (or rather funny, in the case of being locked out naked) instances...

while yours are full blown cliffies!!

Its a matter of perception... those were tense (or rather funny, in the case of being locked out naked) instances...

while yours are full blown cliffies!!

Ahh, but in FTL, you forget that Shadowgod has this habit of inserting cliffhangers..

And BTW, were you not aware of the FORUM RULES?

0:)

• Site Administrator
All I've said is that *I* never use cliffhangers. 0:)

Ah ha! I've finally worked it out (sorry, I'm an Australian. I'm allowed to be slow).

CJ keeps making this statement because he knows that, as royalty, the phrase should be "we use cliffhangers" (using the royal "we"). As royalty, using the uncouth "I" immediately makes anything he says unbelievable.

• Site Moderator

When you stop and think about it, every chapter ends in a cliffhanger until the next chapter is released. When a chapter ends, we are left waiting for the next chapter to see what happens next. Some like to end a chapter with an obvious cliffhanger.

Jan

When you stop and think about it, every chapter ends in a cliffhanger until the next chapter is released. When a chapter ends, we are left waiting for the next chapter to see what happens next. Some like to end a chapter with an obvious cliffhanger.

Jan

B) ....... :wacko: ........After yesterday.....all I hear are crickets....obvious a cliffhanger by itself :P

B) ....... :wacko: ........After yesterday.....all I hear are crickets....obvious a cliffhanger by itself :P

Aww, I admit, I went on a slight bit of a posting spree. Yes, I, a lurker, actually posted a fair amount. Even a lurker can have an off day, right? I blame temporary insanity, I didn't really mean to post more than 80 posts that day. It's all Shadowgod's fault.

Now, back to lurking... :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..