C James Fan Club

Is CJames The Queen Of The Evilest Clifhangers

Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJames the "Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers"

• Yes
    • No

• Site Administrator

And lets not forget, by CJ actually posting in this forum, he is acknowledging that there is a possibility that he is indeed the Queen :king: .

It has been amazing seeing the recovery of CJ since he has come back from Europe. I wonder what exactly it was that has put him on this path? Possibly seeing the heart of monarchies? Perhaps the attitude towards regents of the population?

Whatever it is, it is a breath of fresh air that CJ is embracing what we all have been trying to get him to see 0:) .

Steve B)

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And lets not forget, by CJ actually posting in this forum, he is acknowledging that there is a possibility that he is indeed the Queen :king: .

It has been amazing seeing the recovery of CJ since he has come back from Europe. I wonder what exactly it was that has put him on this path? Possibly seeing the heart of monarchies? Perhaps the attitude towards regents of the population?

Whatever it is, it is a breath of fresh air that CJ is embracing what we all have been trying to get him to see 0:) .

Steve B)

ACK!! Wildone!! I'm acknowledging nothing! never use cliffhangers! Everyone knows that... and if in doubt, please see rule #1 in the rules pinned at the top of the forum.

And BTW, a while back the issue was rasied about Shadowgod sneaking cliffhangers into my stories, and that my "all errors are mine" statement in every chapter makes his cliffhangers my responsibility. Wrong! Only ERRORS are mine. I certainly wouldn't call Shadowgod's cliffhangers errors, so therefor, not my fault.

:P

ACK!! Wildone!! I'm acknowledging nothing! never use cliffhangers! Everyone knows that... and if in doubt, please see rule #1 in the rules pinned at the top of the forum.

Oh, that's clear now. It says "Don't believe CJ!". So this means, we can't believe you and have to believe Wildone! :)

Ieshwar

ACK!! Wildone!! I acknowledging nothing! never use cliffhangers! Everyone knows that... and if in doubt, please see rule #1 in the rules pinned at the top of the forum.

And BTW, a while back the issue was rasied about Shadowgod sneaking cliffhangers into my stories, and that my "all errors are mine" statement in every chapter makes his cliffhangers my responsibility. Wrong! Only ERRORS are mine. I certainly wouldn't call Shadowgod's cliffhangers errors, so therefor, not my fault.

B) ......................This site is now being monitored by......

CliffHangerPoliceAvatar1.jpg

Edited by Benji
B) ......................This site is now being monitored by......
CliffHangerPoliceAvatar1.jpg

Benji... Are you trying to get Shadowgod arrested!!?!?!??!

Run, Shadowgod, Run!

Lol. I love it!!! :2thumbs:

Oh no, the goat will be chucked into jail for having to many cliffhangers.

CJ, run!!!

Ieshwar

Me?!?!?! But Ieshwar, I'm safe; I never use cliffhangers!

Now, Shadowgod, on the other hand, is surely the focus of their attention... :devil:

Benji... Are you trying to get Shadowgod arrested!!?!?!??!

Run, Shadowgod, Run!

Lol. I love it!!! :2thumbs:

Me?!?!?! But Ieshwar, I'm safe; I never use cliffhangers!

Now, Shadowgod, on the other hand, is surely the focus of their attention... :devil:

B) ..........Well, as long as you feel safe CJ :devil:

• Site Moderator

One of my authors is now taking lessons from either CJ, Shadowgod, or both. When I sent IBC chapter 9 back, I made comment about cliffhangers and I got this answer back,

(Evil Laugh)

I have to keep you guys on your toes

Jan

• Site Administrator

CJ,

I have done a little bit of research into your species B) .

Now, I understand you are claiming to be a goat, right? And you live in the high mountains of Arizona, right? So would it be fair to say your a Mountain Goat?

When you search Wikipedia for Mountain Goat it gives you this:

The Mountain Goat (Oreamnos americanus), also known as the Rocky Mountain Goat, is a large hoofed mammal found only in North America. Despite its name, it is not a true goat, as it belongs to a different genus. It resides at high elevations and is a sure-footed climber, often resting on rocky cliffs that predators cannot reach.

So first off we find out that you're not a true goat :o ! An impostor I say.

Next, it tells us that you like to rest on rocky cliffs that predators cannot reach. So in fact, you love cliffs, you life depends on cliffs, your survival is due to cliffs. This must mean that you "hang" out on cliffs to protect yourself from us :D . And while your up resting on your cliff, you must be thinking about how to use cliff (hangers) to get back at us.

Steve B)

P.S. I won't mention how the latin name, oreamnos kinda sounds like ornery :lol:

CJ,

Now, I understand you are claiming to be a goat, right? And you live in the high mountains of Arizona, right? So would it be fair to say your a Mountain Goat?

Next, it tells us that you like to rest on rocky cliffs that predators cannot reach. So in fact, you love cliffs, you life depends on cliffs, your survival is due to cliffs. This must mean that you "hang" out on cliffs to protect yourself from us :D . And while your up resting on your cliff, you must be thinking about how to use cliff (hangers) to get back at us.

Steve B)

P.S. I won't mention how the latin name, oreamnos kinda sounds like ornery :lol:

:wacko: ........The Rocky Mountain Goat is not a goat?? How can that be?

Many things named "Rocky Mountain this" (or "that") are not what they purport to be...Rocky Mountain oysters for example.

B) ..........That is something I have avoided when offered in a restuarant :wacko: , I mean I knew what they were, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it only makes sense that its a duck.......same anology for goat

One of my authors is now taking lessons from either CJ, Shadowgod, or both. When I sent IBC chapter 9 back, I made comment about cliffhangers and I got this answer back,

Must be Shadowgod's influence, becuase I never use cliffhangers. :)

CJ,

Steve B)

Now, now Steve, remember my little writing-prompt story, "a goat would never have anything to do with a cliff?" Juist loke the goat named Scarp in that story, I'd never have anything to do with a cliff, in any way!

So, therefor, I can only say that I could not be a mountain goat. Well, I do live in the mountains, I suppose... And I do tend to be a tad ornery... But cliffs? Me, NEVER!

As we saw in the last chapter of LTMP (the one with the Shadowgod cliffhanger), cliffs are clearly the domain of Shadowgod, not me.

It's American! (this explains everything :P:P:D:D )

Ieshwar

Many things named "Rocky Mountain this" (or "that") are not what they purport to be...Rocky Mountain oysters for example.

Shudder.. YEah, I avoid those, too.

B) ..........That is something I have avoided when offered in a restuarant :wacko: , I mean I knew what they were, but if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it only makes sense that its a duck.......same anology for goat

:sheep:

• 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

With 90.7% of the voters agreeing that CJ is :king: :king: The Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: It seems that CJ has finally come on board.

If we look in this forum we can see that CJ has finally started to come around to the thinking of the majority of his readers.

In the forum, CJ admits that Saul has stuffed and mounted him upon the wall of his bagel shop in Shadowgod's Dreams and Clipped Wings. So if CJ says that this is possible, we have to also interpret that Saul did shoot him as he was glaring down off the edge of a cliff. I guess that means that CJ does actually hang out on cliffs.

It is good that we can finally put this issue to bed :P .

Steve B)

With 90.7% of the voters agreeing that CJ is :king: :king: The Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king: It seems that CJ has finally come on board.

If we look in this forum we can see that CJ has finally started to come around to the thinking of the majority of his readers.

In the forum, CJ admits that Saul has stuffed and mounted him upon the wall of his bagel shop in Shadowgod's Dreams and Clipped Wings. So if CJ says that this is possible, we have to also interpret that Saul did shoot him as he was glaring down off the edge of a cliff. I guess that means that CJ does actually hang out on cliffs.

It is good that we can finally put this issue to bed :P .

Steve B)

ACK! 90%!?!?!!??! How did that happen? :wacko:

With the nominations now closed, it's only a matter of time before we know who gets the title.

Jan

Is this a good time for me to remind everyone that the voting is now open too?

Should I urge everyone to vote for Shadowgod as King of Cliffhangers?

:2thumbs:

• Site Administrator
Just thought I'd halp make things a bit clearer. 0:)

And to help in the interest to really make things clear, I just casted my vote (which shall remain unknown :D ), and I happened to notice one major thing!!! The vote is only for the King of Cliffhangers. So I guess this means hypothetically that if you CJ, win this title, that this poll would have to the deciding forum on who is The Queen of Cliffhangers as well.

Well let's hope it is a sweep for the Monarchy :lol: .

Steve B)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..