Happy Anniversary, Graeme!

• Site Administrator

Thank you, everyone. It's been a pleasant day. We went out for dinner, taking the two boys with us, and had a great time. It's been nothing extra-special, but just a good day together. The weather even played its part in the nostalgia and attempted to rain.... We had an outdoor wedding, seventeen years ago, and for a while we were wondering if we'd have to move it inside. Happily, the rain stopped in the afternoon, and there was even a few rays of sunshine during the actual ceremony :)

I have to admit that there were doubts that we'd make it to 15 years, as it was during our 14th year that I came out to my wife. I'm happy to say that, after an initial crisis, our relationship is as strong as it has ever been. I'm no longer hiding things from her, and keep her informed as to what is going on with my online life. For example, she was pleasantly surprised when I told her about this thread -- she (and I) hadn't expected it :)

Thanks again, everyone!

I have to admit that there were doubts that we'd make it to 15 years, as it was during our 14th year that I came out to my wife. I'm happy to say that, after an initial crisis, our relationship is as strong as it has ever been.

Congratulations, not only for your anniversary of 17 years of strong relationship, but for the way you both managed your mutual experiences. Gay, bi or straight, children are a gift from Heaven and are worth fighting for them, even against oneself !

I wish you both an happy and satisfying road, till your 55th anniversary of marriage, as it was for my wife and me this year (1952-2007 !!) and even more :worship::D:worship: