Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

We Have A King And Queen....

Meeko

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But has he earned the title? Where are the cliffhangers that show the required potential to be a future Queen?

B) ........Good point Graeme!, but let's vote him in anyway on the potential possibility that he may have what it takes to be Princess of all Cliffhangers. :P:P WTH he won't even be back on line for 4 hours!! :P:P

So Who's The Prince And Princess of Evil Cliffhangers....

Just in. I have a recent photo of the King of Evil Cliffhangers on vacation with an unknown friend. If CJ is the King, I'll leave it to others to identify the Queen and royal court. Check out the Lounge Forum for the picture.

Welcome back, CJ.

Jack B)

• Site Administrator

Jack, CJ is the Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers. Shadowgod is the King (though he's tried to abdicate -- CJ won't let him. Which is more proof that CJ is the Queen and the power behind the throne).

I'm a bit suss about the picture, though. That looks like a pair of sheep -- are you sure it's CJ and not an impersonator?

Jack, CJ is the Queen of Evilest Cliffhangers. Shadowgod is the King (though he's tried to abdicate -- CJ won't let him. Which is more proof that CJ is the Queen and the power behind the throne).

I'm a bit suss about the picture, though. That looks like a pair of sheep -- are you sure it's CJ and not an impersonator?

But.. But.. But... Shadowgod really is the King of evil cliffhangers! I never use 'em, but he almost always leaves his readers dangling by their fingernails!

And Shadowgod's title was bestowed by a special GA comittee, convened for the purpose by the head of writer support.

:P

• Site Administrator
And Shadowgod's title was bestowed by a special GA comittee, convened for the purpose by the head of writer support.

While CJ's title was proclaimed by the general membership of GA through a vote that he won handsomely :P

While CJ's title was proclaimed by the general membership of GA through a vote that he won handsomely :P

And Shadowgod's title was confirmed by a vote of the GA general membership. So he has two sources for his title.

B) ................I see a bestowment of title "Princess" coming up, do we need another poll? :P

Yes. yes, I think we do... :devil:

Hrmmm, now we need a title for Wildone, too. He doesn't, so far as I know, write, so it can't be a cliffhanger title, but we need something... :devil:

• Site Moderator

What about a title for misdirection. I know of an author who's become the Master of Misdirections with his stories. He talks you some place, then, BAM, send you off somewhere else.

Jan

Edited by TalonRider
  • Site Administrator
Hrmmm, now we need a title for Wildone, too. He doesn't, so far as I know, write, so it can't be a cliffhanger title, but we need something... :devil:

Court Jester?

Yes. yes, I think we do... :devil:

B) ........Ah Wildone, I fear our ill goat is slowly recovering and enacting his evil plot for the poor soul who created the poll that bestowed the noble title of Queen upon him. :P

Perhaps the Princess will intervene on your behalf :wacko:

Hrmmm, we must not leave out our favorite Echidna, Graeme! Surely he is deserving of a title, especially after leaving his central character in danger of being hacked limb from limb for most of his most recent novel, which made almost every chapter a cliffhanger.

So, how shall we honer Graeme for his cliffhanger prowess?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..