Open Club  ·  78 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Welcome Home!

Bob D.

Then, I'll be third,,

Welcome back,, the time seemed soooo long without you making your comments. We all missed you! and remember, we only give hard time (like starting queen things) to people we like.

now tell us all about your trip and the interesting sights!

I second that,,, now tell us about the trip, and the fun you had!

• Site Administrator

In case you've missed it (it's buried somewhere in another thread), thanks for the partial update in the middle of your trip away. Of course, you left us all wondering about your unscheduled trip to the Balkans, but leaving us hanging is something we expect from you :P

Take your time to settle back in, if that's what you need. Feel free, of course, to resume your normal lurking rate of 8+ posts a day, too :D

In case you've missed it (it's buried somewhere in another thread), thanks for the partial update in the middle of your trip away. Of course, you left us all wondering about your unscheduled trip to the Balkans, but leaving us hanging is something we expect from you :P

Take your time to settle back in, if that's what you need. Feel free, of course, to resume your normal lurking rate of 8+ posts a day, too :D

I was a little swamped with real-world stuff, but today should be better than yesterday, I hope. I think I'm back on track.

I will indeed post about the trip, as some interesting things happened. In fact, I'll do so later today. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back everyone!! :wub:

Oh, and Graeme? Me, leaving y;all hanging? But, surly you know that I never use cliffhangers? It must have been Shadowgod again...