[Myr] What would you like to see next?

• Site Administrator

I've been messing around with several different stories, unable to force myself to really focus on just one.

What do you prefer I complete next?

My favorite of yours is Aryn :D That one is my fav, but any out of the original fiction would be cool. I haven't gotten around to reading the Harry Potter fanfic yet, planning on doing it next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

Hugh, welcome! I hope to get more of it done soon. I've rewritten this chapter too many times to count. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest huffelpuff_in_training

you asked what I would like to see next well you have started a very interestins story.

I have read your harry potter fanfics and I truly think that they are great....

:2thumbs:

• Site Administrator

I'm working on it, but work on the site keeps delaying it.

Myr

I'm working on it, but work on the site keeps delaying it.

Myr

I understand. Just take your time. Btw. do you know any other sites containing Harry Potter Fanfics? Hope that didn't sound too desperate :P I've become addicted to those stories and it's all your fault :boy:

• Site Administrator

FanFiction. net has about 200,000 Harry Potter stories.

There are quite a few good ones... :)

FanFiction. net has about 200,000 Harry Potter stories.

There are quite a few good ones... :)

200,000?? :great: You just saved my day! Ok, I'm off to read now.

But - just so you know it - I'm still looking forward to your update of HP and the parliament of dreams... :boy:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Myr!

I have to agree with the earlier votes, I'm really looking forward to another chapter of Aryn! I really enjoyed that story and am excited to see where it goes. :)

Hope you have a great week! :D

- Kaiten

Edited by buttershots
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator

beloved dragon,

thanks for the nice comments... :)

Chapter 35 is the planned end of PoD. Real life keeps me very busy and away from writing for far too much of my time.

Myr

Hi Myr:

Well, I've read Aryn and Crash Course, and I liked both of them!

I'll keep reading your other stories, but I would love to see more of Aryn.

Thanks for the awesome stories.

I'm a major Harry Potter fan, so those stories are next on my list. They'll be my fun reading for this week!

Centaur :2hands:

• 2 months later...

It is so sad when real life gets in the way of finishing what would appear to be a labor of love. I am of course speaking of HP and the Parliament of Dreams. And here I thought JK's stuff kept up until all hours of the night just to find out what happens next.

I, along with several others it would appear, anxiously await the finished version. After devouring all 30 of the completed chapters I now feel like I did as a child when watching any espisode of a television program only to get to the end and see the dreaded words... "To be Continued..."

So I sit, waiting...

All the best