First Anniversary

BeaStKid

It's been a year since I joined GA... but it feels like yesterday!!

*Checks his post counter*

No... It isn't yesterday!! :P

Well, what do I say? GA has grown over me in such a way that I have come to love it more than anything. Not a day goes by when I don't log in to see what my friends here have written. Even though I was a shy lurker for the first few months, I enjoyed the banter that took place.

Graeme, Ieshwar and Bondwriter.... A big thanks to you for unknowingly luring me out of the Story Cafe... :P

And since then I haven't looked back... Many would agree to that. :lol: At one point even a 100 posts seemed impossible to me, but now that I have crossed many times that number and I have soooo many friends here, I am not shy of saying what I have to say.

I'd also like to thank dkstories, Myr, Viv, VLista and Graeme for their wonderful writing which inspired to come up with some of my own...

I'd like to thank Drewbie for his support throughout and Bondwriter as well, for it was he who gave me my first feedback. :)

A special thanks to Myr for giving us this wonderful place where you can find so many like (and unlike) minded people, goats, echidnas, fellow beasts, etc...

Another special thanks to all admins and Mods and various teams for their behind the scene work... :)

Enough with the thanks, its sounding as if I'm giving a farewell speech!!! :P

Well, my one year at GA has been wonderful and I look forward to many more and many more... :) Thanks for being there, y'all... You guys have become a part and parcel of my life... :)

BeaStKid

(I am NOT crying!!!! :P:P:P )

(I am NOT crying!!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif )

/me peers closely to ascertain the claim.

/me deliberates

/me confirms that he really might not be crying, but that his tongue is stuck out three times.

:lol:

yet, he has posted more than you, Jan! :P

Nah, seriously, like everybody here, you're an important part of GA and I'm sure without you it wouldn't have been the same. Or else, who would have given competition to the goat and Kevin in postwhoring? :D

Congrats, mate!! :music:

Take care,

Ieshwar

It's been a year since I joined GA... but it feels like yesterday!!

*Checks his post counter*

No... It isn't yesterday!! :P

Well, what do I say? GA has grown over me in such a way that I have come to love it more than anything. Not a day goes by when I don't log in to see what my friends here have written. Even though I was a shy lurker for the first few months, I enjoyed the banter that took place.

Graeme, Ieshwar and Bondwriter.... A big thanks to you for unknowingly luring me out of the Story Cafe... :P

And since then I haven't looked back... Many would agree to that. :lol: At one point even a 100 posts seemed impossible to me, but now that I have crossed many times that number and I have soooo many friends here, I am not shy of saying what I have to say.

I'd also like to thank dkstories, Myr, Viv, VLista and Graeme for their wonderful writing which inspired to come up with some of my own...

I'd like to thank Drewbie for his support throughout and Bondwriter as well, for it was he who gave me my first feedback. :)

A special thanks to Myr for giving us this wonderful place where you can find so many like (and unlike) minded people, goats, echidnas, fellow beasts, etc...

Another special thanks to all admins and Mods and various teams for their behind the scene work... :)

Enough with the thanks, its sounding as if I'm giving a farewell speech!!! :P

Well, my one year at GA has been wonderful and I look forward to many more and many more... :) Thanks for being there, y'all... You guys have become a part and parcel of my life... :)

BeaStKid

(I am NOT crying!!!! :P:P:P )

B) .........How can you cry when you've posted over 1,500 in that years time, :wacko: congrats on your one year aniversary :D

• Site Administrator

:music::music:Congratulations and Hugs! :music::music:

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary -- a year that's been very memorable. And Hugs because you've become a good friend to a lot of people here (myself included).

Good luck with everything in the future!

Wouldn't you know it, you've posted far more in one year than I have in well over two years! I think that constitutes a title of "Prolific Post-Whore." Congratulations BeaStKid! You're GA's second PPW! CJ being the first, of course.

lmao

Wouldn't you know it, you've posted far more in one year than I have in well over two years! I think that constitutes a title of "Prolific Post-Whore." Congratulations BeaStKid! You're GA's second PPW! CJ being the first, of course.

lmao

Excuse me!!! The second most PROLIFIC poster here at GA is Kevin!! And I am by no means a post whore!! I may be a prolific poster!! But by no means a post whore!!!

One question, how do you get the time to post so much? You're a postaholic. I mean that in a good way!

Colin B)

Well, I had an internet connection on my PC, that is how my post count increased significantly. But now, I just have to rely on cyber cafes and my sister's laptop! :)

THANKS EVERYONE FOLKS, it wouldn't have been same without y'all supporting me here... :)

• Site Moderator

lmao

The same applies to me as well. He's posted more than I have in the two years I've been here.

Excuse me!!! The second most PROLIFIC poster here at GA is Kevin!! And I am by no means a post whore!! I may be a prolific poster!! But by no means a post whore!!!

I have to disagree here. CJ posts in response to his forum activity. The rest of us keep him, and YOU, going by. You both reply to something.

Kevin, posts when he's around.

Jan

Congrats on your first anniversary, Beasty! :worship:

Post whore is such a vulgar term. Instead, I think of you, CJ and Kevin as being prolifically proactive! :P

Thanks for your substantial contribution to GA! :2thumbs:

Conner

Congrats on your first anniversary, Beasty! :worship:

Post whore is such a vulgar term. Instead, I think of you, CJ and Kevin as being prolifically proactive! :P

Thanks for your substantial contribution to GA! :2thumbs:

Conner

Ah! Now why don't I find myself disagreeing with this statement?

Why, 'cause it's true, thats why! :)

Thanks Conner.

Jan, you'd notice that I respond to only those threads where I can contribute substantially. There are many threads where I haven't posted anything and many where I stopped posting when the topic shifted to areas where I did not have something to say or contribute. :)