Where is everyone?

DLP

and if you need any help or advice, just give me a yell.

WHAT!? I wasn't aware you provided such a service! I've been missing out.

Letsee... ahem

Dear James,

Lately my athlete's foot has been acting up. Now, normally I wouldn't be bothered (aside from the itching), but my boyfriend has a foot fetish and refuses to look at me until I get it fixed. Please help.

Sincerely,

Anon.

:sheep:

Hey, DLP!

Like everyone else said, WELCOME!

You told us:

oh well i already have a story, here.
and I looked for it but couldn't find it in eFiction. Can you post a link?

The forums on GA are great, but IMO the primary reason to come to GA is the stories. Hosted and Shared authors, eFiction, and the Anthology section, they all have great stories to read. And if you're an author, it's a great place to post your writings and get feedback.

Colin B)

Hey DLP,

Welcome to GA! I suggest you send a pm to JSmith and ask that he give you an author tag. You ave five posts now so you should have access to the private messenger. It will allow you to post story / chapter announcements in he Efiction announcment forum. Plus it has a few other perks ( I think a bigger pm mailbox but don't quote me :) )

Also, I see you have been inproperly warned about the resident caprian CJ. They say he doesn't bite, and all that. Those statements only apply when he is under direct supervision by his handlers. They are a absent minded lot, his handlers, and tend to wonder off constantly. When this happen's he does bite, so just don't turn your back on him... ever :P

Steve

sorry a pm?

sorry a pm?

Yup, up in the right hand corner of your screen you should see a list of options My Controls, View New Posts, My Assistant etc.

If you go into my controls you can select compose a message off to the right hand side or you can click here to send him a pm. Just jot a note about requesting an author tag and he'll get you switched up.

If that doesn't work you can also email him Joe@gayauthors.org and request the author tag.

• Site Moderator
New Members! Bah! Humbug!

Ok, so I just finished watching A Christmas Carol....the one with Alister Sims, made in 1951. :D Scrooge is one of my favourite Christmas characters.

Conner

Personally, I like the 1939 version.

Welcome to GA, DLP.

This is quite a community. There a quite a few writer here that keep the reader entertained. One you get your Authors Tag, you'll have access to several forums set up for writers. There's also a section for editors that offers help to authors and editors alike.

Oh, and don't make the goat mad to the point he takes his sunglasses off.

Jan

Personally, I like the 1939 version.

Welcome to GA, DLP.

This is quite a community. There a quite a few writer here that keep the reader entertained. One you get your Authors Tag, you'll have access to several forums set up for writers. There's also a section for editors that offers help to authors and editors alike.

Oh, and don't make the goat mad to the point he takes his sunglasses off.

Jan

Fair Warning read Cj's story with caution!!!

And agian Welcome to the GA.

Some great people here!

WHAT!? I wasn't aware you provided such a service! I've been missing out.

Letsee... ahem

Dear James,

Lately my athlete's foot has been acting up. Now, normally I wouldn't be bothered (aside from the itching), but my boyfriend has a foot fetish and refuses to look at me until I get it fixed. Please help.

Sincerely,

Anon.

:sheep:

Well, Dio, I can help with that! In fact, not only can I help you get rid of it, I can guarantee no recurrences!

First, you will need a tourniquet, and then a good, sharp axe. Once you have amputated your foot, your problem is solved.

See? I'm always helpful. 0:)

Well, Dio, I can help with that! In fact, not only can I help you get rid of it, I can guarantee no recurrences!

First, you will need a tourniquet, and then a good, sharp axe. Once you have amputated your foot, your problem is solved.

See? I'm always helpful. 0:)

B) ...........Although CJ does have a pernament solution, I'd yet try soaking it in vinegar, :P

• Site Administrator

Welcome DLP!!!

I'm (the other) Steve....I think, not quite sure :blink: .

I was going to suggest setting up a discussion forum too, but I see you have done that! So I'm going to wander over there and put a post in your forum. BTW, in case anyone hasn't had the chance to check out "The Secret", may I highly recommend it. Having you here is going to make GA that much better.

Now as far as the warnings about CJ, you can check out the controversies that he has caused here , here, here, here, here, here, and here, etc. etc. etc. But before you weigh in on the last link, may I suggest you educate yourself in his writing by reading not more, and not less than two chapters of his serials.

Once again, Welcome.

Steve B)

may I suggest you educate yourself in his writing by reading not more, and not less than two chapters of his serials.

Steve B)

THATS HOW IT ALL BEGINS THEN YOU GET SUCKED IN.....

THEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agian Welcome =P