Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play CH 19: Then there were Two

• Site Administrator

Technically, he's not providing spoilers. He's merely pointing out potential clues (or red herrings) in the posted chapters. If this was a mystery story, that would be a spoiler (since it ruins the possibility of the reader working it out for themselves), but as this is more an action/adventure story (at least that part of it is), and because it's New Year's Eve here, I'm feeling generous and not declaring it to be a spoiler :D

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, he's not providing spoilers. He's merely pointing out potential clues (or red herrings) in the posted chapters. If this was a mystery story, that would be a spoiler (since it ruins the possibility of the reader working it out for themselves), but as this is more an action/adventure story (at least that part of it is), and because it's New Year's Eve here, I'm feeling generous and not declaring it to be a spoiler :D

Darn and here I was looking forward to some Really Tender BBQ Goat. <_<

ACK! That was a close call!!!!

All i said was that what was posted was a clue... It wouldn't be there if it hadn't been important, so please, no spines!!!

Darn and here I was looking forward to some Really Tender BBQ Goat. <_<

ACK!! Spines AND BBQ? It really isn't easy being a goat who writes... :ph34r:

He's also lying. I don't expect to see the next chapter until Wednesday, my time. No matter how much he promises, CJ always seems to be a day late with his posting 0:)

B) ...............Well, so much for that one........Chapter 20 is up!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..