Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Let The Music Play CH 19: Then there were Two

Welcome to CJ's forum tlwritingtiger!!! it's good that you don't complain about cliffhangers, anyhow it's not caused by CJ if there are some of those :P

so, I take it that you believe he's not evil,,,, well that's a start :P

now now i never said that. unlike a cerian goat I dont go around labeling people evil or not evil. However I could start pointing out instances where he takes his friends and murders them in his stories.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's evil...then, there's evil. :devil:

Any of Steve's crimes pale in comparison to this dastardly evil chapter. It's like Bambi meets Godzilla. It's obvious to me that CJ wants to be King and Queen of evilest cliffhangers. Greedy, don't you think?

I have called for an emergency meeting of the Goat Sub-Group Committee on Literary Merit. At the very least, CJ will be given the red carpet treatment. :o

Well, it'll be red once we're done with him. :evil: :chris:

Conner

Cummings diesel engine? That wouldn't be a Cummins would it? Big company, worldwide, lots of diesel engines, but no "g".

I've heard of CLIFFHANGERS, but to put them on a CLIFF? Don't you have any shame?

Sheesh!

OOps! Thanks for spotting that! I'll update the chapter when I post the next one.

But, no one in the story was left dangling off a cliff... Though there were, ummm, perhaps, some unresolved questions in the chapter. 0:)

CJ, you are so... so... so... so Shadowgod! :angry:

OMG, OMG! I've just figured it out! You ARE Shadowgod... NO! you are Shadowgod's

evil twin!!

OMG, we're doomed! DOOMED I say!! Run away! Run away!!

Colin B)

Colin, I do love the way you use Shadowgod as an adjective for evil and cliffhanger. :2thumbs:

But please remember, Shadowgod is the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers, so therefor, doesn't it logically follow that, if, perchance, the ending of LTMP 19 is thoguht by some to be a cliffie, that it's all Shadowgod's fault? 0:)

Hmm Who thinks CJ should be mounted atop my fireplace? Maybe a vote is in order....

ACK!!!!! Poor, sweet, innocent (and quiet) me? :o

Wouldn't it be better if we all just blamed Shadowgod? 0:)

If there's anything left of him after the rest of us finish with him, yeah, that's a good idea . . . :2hands:

:o It's not easy being a goat who writes... I think I better find a safe place to hide... :ph34r:

OMG OMG OMG

I Can't believe you...... You said no Cliffies..... You promised.

I'm not liking the direction this is going. You said it was gonna be happy happy chapters. :angry:

:blink: Sadly it is more than just one cliffie. We were going to find out what Eric thought he had figured out. Now its up in the air as to it being Eric or Chase..... On top of if they actually died or if it was just a hoax fed to the media by the Shadows.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do I smell roasting Goat???????

:ph34r:

Wasn't this a happy happy chapter? We had Brandon pranking Jon and Eric. 0:)

And, ummm, roasting goat? Uhoh.... :ph34r:

Great! Did I tell you that it's a mauritian traditian to have goat on 1st Jan! So I know who I'm going to f**king eat!!!!!!!!!!!

You're dead, CJ!! I'm going to kill you.

*sigh* How could you do this? That was...

My theory is that Eric knew about Wilde being gay. So Steve obviously knew about it. And whne he heard Eric telling this, he kinda tried to protect Wilde and his secret and ended up...*sob* hurting Eric. But it's possible that during the fight or discussion, Chase came...*gasp* iT BETTER NOT BE HIM, CJ!!!

But I think it's Eric. Because Barbra said that despite everything, he was Heleln's fav...

Btw, did it explicitly say about death? I can't go back and check.

Very bad and the evilest cliffhanger (you better not deny it, CJ)

Ieshwar

P.S Is it okay to give a direct death threat to CJ? Ah, never mind...

It did say explicitly about death: Barbra said it was a fatal accident, and then she laments about the loss of one of the brothers.

And, ummm, what? A cliffhanger? It wasn't a cliffhanger... I never use those. 0:)

CJ!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU!!!!! It's Christmas damn you!!!

/cry uncontrollably... you've ruined Christmas... :(

Awww, but it's not like I said who was dead? 0:)

wow ,wow, wow the queen of eeeevilll cliffhangers strikes again!!!! I have to re-read the chapter.

Rick

There are indeed clues in the chapter as to what actually happened. :)

But, I

now now i never said that. unlike a cerian goat I dont go around labeling people evil or not evil. However I could start pointing out instances where he takes his friends and murders them in his stories.

Ahhem!! Now, oh Evil One, would you be kind enough to mention one example of when I

Wasn't this a happy happy chapter? We had Brandon pranking Jon and Eric. 0:)

It did say explicitly about death: Barbra said it was a fatal accident, and then she laments about the loss of one of the brothers.

And, ummm, what? A cliffhanger? It wasn't a cliffhanger... I never use those. 0:)

Oh, oh. Something tells me we won't be seeing much tequila in the story anymore. :(

I love your writing you mean ol goat. I just can't believe your killing off one of the band members.... I am praying for it all to be a hoax promoted by the Shadows...... I don't think I could recover if the band is broken like that..... The scary part is losing one of the members kinda *gasp* :funny: :wacko: makes the Title of the story.

Griping and speculation aside. Awsome story... I really do love your writing.

Anyone seen Graeme... He has usually posted by now.

I still say it smells like roasting Goat.....

Anxiously awaiting next chapter for the HAPPY resolution to these troublesome cliffies. Maybe then the smell of roasting goat will go away. :ph34r:

hmm, i think that steve is wilde's boyfriend and that hes pushed eric off the top ^^ either that or has nothing to do with eric or chase and tis jon whos died since he was the only one you actually saw climbing

hmm, i think that steve is wilde's boyfriend and that hes pushed eric off the top ^^ either that or has nothing to do with eric or chase and tis jon whos died since he was the only one you actually saw climbing

I Demand the anothos to be put up now, since I really can't look forward to LTMP anymore =(

But it really was a good chapter CJ, You know if you forgot about that fact that you added a BIG cliffie, it was an overall good chapter so well done.

P.S Don't think your off the hook MR I still think you should be on top my fireplace...

But Jon didn't climb. Eric went first and then Chase was in the process of climbing when the story switched back to Eric talking to Wilde while Steve climbed over the top of the cliff alone and shaken listening to every word Eric spoke.

Now if it had been a member of the Shadows that would make the chapter title fit. But the chapter title also fits if one of the Brothers dies. I'm still hoping its a hoax or a member of the Shadows.

We will just have to wait and see what the Goat has planned.....

I'm waiting to see how he can pull this back to a Happy Happy story.

Not looking forward to the week long wait for the resolution of these issues.

*grumbles* Evil cliffhangers...... :devil:

I love your writing you mean ol goat. I just can't believe your killing off one of the band members.... I am praying for it all to be a hoax promoted by the Shadows...... I don't think I could recover if the band is broken like that..... The scary part is losing one of the members kinda *gasp* :funny: :wacko: makes the Title of the story.

Anxiously awaiting next chapter for the HAPPY resolution to these troublesome cliffies. Maybe then the smell of roasting goat will go away. :ph34r:

Oh ya, I really hope that it's either a hoax or the fatality is in the Shadow. maybe one of the instict boys are only injured. Tho if it's Eric, sorry shadowgod, with all the close call he had since the start,,,,,

and Graeme said that he'd be away for a couple of days

CJ, it was very evil of you to drag out posting so this chapter sits on Christmas Day! The only way I can see it could get worse would be if you included a cliffie in the Australia story line... :thumbdown:

Emoe!! You're the editor, you're supposed to defend me against unfair accusations! :o You know I never use cliffhangers...

I agreed to edit the story - I never promised to defend your honor in the forums :boy:

BTW, okay, an honest admission here: This chapter being released for Christmas was not originally intended. I was trying to get back on a weekly schedule, and today is Tuesday. :)

The next chapter will be sent in on New year

Emoe!! You're the editor, you're supposed to defend me against unfair accusations! :o You know I never use cliffhangers...

I agreed to edit the story - I never promised to defend your honor in the forums :boy:

This means the next chapter won't actually get posted until next YEAR!

The good news is that there are several chapters in beta so if a certified death certificate for a certain goat in Arizona gets posted, the existing-but-unposted chapters can make an appearance. It won't resolve the coming nuclear winter, but you'll know who's death was reported on the wire service at least...

I like the way your mind works....

Excellent chapter CJ. I have to let you know that cliffhangers are the work of god :king: and I can honestly say I understand that with the amount of cliffhangers I have wrote since I started. I actually think I may be able to compete with ShadowGod :worship:

But seriously excellent chapter and now I can't wait to find out the condition of the others.

but if you could explain

"Neither Steve, nor any of the others, noticed that as they

Hi everyone!

Well well, here I go and fall three chapters behind in my reading and decide "ohh, well you have a 3 hour car ride today...perfect time to catch up" :angry:

I thought it was an excellent chapter though...actually I thought all three of the most recent ones (which I just finished) were excellent :2thumbs:

I'm not going to comment about who I think died in this thread...instead I'm going to do what I do best: make a poll! :P

OOps! Thanks for spotting that! I'll update the chapter when I post the next one.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this in the other two threads, but in the spirit of helping out, I noticed that in either chapter 17 or 18 (I think 18), "Zeke" is referred to as "Zack", also at one point in either chapter 18 or 19 the word "moist" is substituted for "most", I believe it's something like "moist people would have thought...." (perhaps when The Scar and Demetri were testing the new gunsmith???)

Anyway I've got a poll to start lol!

Great chapter, CJ!

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

So I finally got to log on and saw that LTMP 19 was posted :2thumbs:

Then I read it :thumbdown:

I must say after reading the conclusion of the chapter, in my opinion, you have sole claim CJ to the title of:

:king: :king: Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

I then went back and reread LiS 26, and I must say that it unequivocally pales in comparison to LTMP 19. You easily put it to shame CJ :angry: /

Now, before we go and roast, hack, spill blood, and mount body parts above fire places, I will weigh in my opinion of the conclusion of the chapter.

Often CJ has stated that the titles can be about the chapter, or they can mislead us as in "The Kiss". I think if you look at this title "Then there were two", I would point out that there is 4 members in Instinct, and 3 members in The Shadows. So since CJ killed off another character, I would say it was one of the Shadows. Also the next chapter is called "The show must go on". Wouldn't it be easier to go on with losing the warm up act than if they lost one of the members of the lead act?

I do believe it was Steve that has exited stage left early due to a couple of clues. First was when Eric caught his expression when he looked over and saw Wilde with a blond on his lap. Second, was that of anyone, Steve was most concerned about the image seen, and how he would look. I do believe Eric was confronting Wilde about his and Steve's relationship when Steve got to the top of the cliff and overheard Eric. Already shaky from free climbing the cliff, and the shock of what he heard, I would guess he fell backwards off the cliff. As far as Chase, he was harnessed and being belayed by Zeke from the bottom, so the chances of him falling is slim to none.

Lastly, at the conclusion of the chapter, Helen said she wanted to see how the rest of her boys are doing. I would say she wants to check up with all four boys of Instinct to see how they are doing after seeing a member of The Shadows die in front of them.

As far as the white car, yes I do believe it was the paparazzi. They got the story out quickly because they witnessed the event. Notice that Barbara wouldn't say the name of Helen's favourite because she knew how she would react? Yet she gave the name.

I did really enjoy the chapter CJ :great: .

I take it the bombs will be transported to the docks in Melbourne and move elsewhere from Australia as well. I loved the way "Shirley" help Brandon, Chase, Helen and Barbara get revenge on Eric and Jon :D .

With all the suspense that the final chapter had in it, I think I should remind CJ about his statement about if someone guessed future chapters possibly getting an advance release of the next chapter :D . I do believe I may have suggested them going to Red Rock Canyon, and since I can't wait six days, care to forward LTMP 20 to my inbox CJ???? Like tonight!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas even though we did have to deal with this chapter.

Steve B)

Thanks!!

I can't say what exactly will happen in future chapters, but I will say that the current questions are resolved somewhere in Ch 20, "The Show must Go On" which will be posted in about six days. :) That is, if I'm not cooked by then... :ph34r:

Hi Mole, and Welcome to the forums!!!

I can't comment without giving spoilers, so i can't answer the above, but I did want to say Hi, and thanks for joining us!

I Demand the anothos to be put up now, since I really can't look forward to LTMP anymore =(

But it really was a good chapter CJ, You know if you forgot about that fact that you added a BIG cliffie, it was an overall good chapter so well done.

P.S Don't think your off the hook MR I still think you should be on top my fireplace...

Awww, LC, can't we all be happy and just blame Shadowgod for the cliffie? He'd look much better over your fireplace than I would. 0:)

But Jon didn't climb. Eric went first and then Chase was in the process of climbing when the story switched back to Eric talking to Wilde while Steve climbed over the top of the cliff alone and shaken listening to every word Eric spoke.

Now if it had been a member of the Shadows that would make the chapter title fit. But the chapter title also fits if one of the Brothers dies. I'm still hoping its a hoax or a member of the Shadows.

We will just have to wait and see what the Goat has planned.....

I'm waiting to see how he can pull this back to a Happy Happy story.

Not looking forward to the week long wait for the resolution of these issues.

*grumbles* Evil cliffhangers...... :devil:

You're right about who was climbing. :)

This means the next chapter won't actually get posted until next YEAR!

The good news is that there are several chapters in beta so if a certified death certificate for a certain goat in Arizona gets posted, the existing-but-unposted chapters can make an appearance. It won't resolve the coming nuclear winter, but you'll know who's death was reported on the wire service at least...

Aww, but I thought you'd defend me... :,(

And, umm, ACK! Now, now, Emoe, don't you know that you just gave them carte blanche to have a goat BBQ?!!?!? AAAAKKKKK!!!!!

Excellent chapter CJ. I have to let you know that cliffhangers are the work of god :king: and I can honestly say I understand that with the amount of cliffhangers I have wrote since I started. I actually think I may be able to compete with ShadowGod :worship:

But seriously excellent chapter and now I can't wait to find out the condition of the others.

but if you could explain

"Neither Steve, nor any of the others, noticed that as they

Hi everyone!

Well well, here I go and fall three chapters behind in my reading and decide "ohh, well you have a 3 hour car ride today...perfect time to catch up" :angry:

I thought it was an excellent chapter though...actually I thought all three of the most recent ones (which I just finished) were excellent :2thumbs:

I'm not going to comment about who I think died in this thread...instead I'm going to do what I do best: make a poll! :P

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this in the other two threads, but in the spirit of helping out, I noticed that in either chapter 17 or 18 (I think 18), "Zeke" is referred to as "Zack", also at one point in either chapter 18 or 19 the word "moist" is substituted for "most", I believe it's something like "moist people would have thought...." (perhaps when The Scar and Demetri were testing the new gunsmith???)

Anyway I've got a poll to start lol!

Great chapter, CJ!

-Kevin

Welcome back, Kevin!!!! And THANK YOU for poiting out the typos; I'll get them fixed.

BTW, just so everyone knows, I'm very welcoming of criticisim, it's how I learn, but I'm also very greatful when someone points out a typo, becuase that helps me too.

And Kevin, I have no idea what you mean by the frowny face? It's not like this chapter was a cliffhanger, after all. 0:)

And, as soon as I finish this reply, I think I better go see if I see any new polls. :lmao:

So I finally got to log on and saw that LTMP 19 was posted :2thumbs:

Then I read it :thumbdown:

I must say after reading the conclusion of the chapter, in my opinion, you have sole claim CJ to the title of:

:king: :king: Queen Of The Evilest Cliffhangers :king: :king:

I then went back and reread LiS 26, and I must say that it unequivocally pales in comparison to LTMP 19. You easily put it to shame CJ :angry: /

Now, before we go and roast, hack, spill blood, and mount body parts above fire places, I will weigh in my opinion of the conclusion of the chapter.

Often CJ has stated that the titles can be about the chapter, or they can mislead us as in "The Kiss". I think if you look at this title "Then there were two", I would point out that there is 4 members in Instinct, and 3 members in The Shadows. So since CJ killed off another character, I would say it was one of the Shadows. Also the next chapter is called "The show must go on". Wouldn't it be easier to go on with losing the warm up act than if they lost one of the members of the lead act?

I do believe it was Steve that has exited stage left early due to a couple of clues. First was when Eric caught his expression when he looked over and saw Wilde with a blond on his lap. Second, was that of anyone, Steve was most concerned about the image seen, and how he would look. I do believe Eric was confronting Wilde about his and Steve's relationship when Steve got to the top of the cliff and overheard Eric. Already shaky from free climbing the cliff, and the shock of what he heard, I would guess he fell backwards off the cliff. As far as Chase, he was harnessed and being belayed by Zeke from the bottom, so the chances of him falling is slim to none.

Lastly, at the conclusion of the chapter, Helen said she wanted to see how the rest of her boys are doing. I would say she wants to check up with all four boys of Instinct to see how they are doing after seeing a member of The Shadows die in front of them.

As far as the white car, yes I do believe it was the paparazzi. They got the story out quickly because they witnessed the event. Notice that Barbara wouldn't say the name of Helen's favourite because she knew how she would react? Yet she gave the name.

I did really enjoy the chapter CJ :great: .

I take it the bombs will be transported to the docks in Melbourne and move elsewhere from Australia as well. I loved the way "Shirley" help Brandon, Chase, Helen and Barbara get revenge on Eric and Jon :D .

With all the suspense that the final chapter had in it, I think I should remind CJ about his statement about if someone guessed future chapters possibly getting an advance release of the next chapter :D . I do believe I may have suggested them going to Red Rock Canyon, and since I can't wait six days, care to forward LTMP 20 to my inbox CJ???? Like tonight!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas even though we did have to deal with this chapter.

Steve B)

When i say my titles can be misleading, they can be, but they aren't false. For example, "The Kiss" did have a first kiss in it, just not the one everyone was expecting. (It was between Dimitri and The Scar, as part of their tradecraft, and not Brandon and Chase).

Also, sometimes the chapter title refers to something that begins in the chapter, but isn't clear until a later one.

And sometimes the title can be applied in several different ways, all accurate. :)

You're right about the mechanics of rock climbing... Chase was indeed harnased, and bellayed by Zeke. He'd be safe unless something happened to his harness or gear. There was one line specifically about this.

Steve made sure Chase

That or he's spending time with his family =P

Welcome back, Kevin!!!! And THANK YOU for poiting out the typos; I'll get them fixed.

BTW, just so everyone knows, I'm very welcoming of criticisim, it's how I learn, but I'm also very greatful when someone points out a typo, becuase that helps me too.

And Kevin, I have no idea what you mean by the frowny face? It's not like this chapter was a cliffhanger, after all. 0:)

And, as soon as I finish this reply, I think I better go see if I see any new polls. :lmao:

When i say my titles can be misleading, they can be, but they aren't false. For example, "The Kiss" did have a first kiss in it, just not the one everyone was expecting. (It was between Dimitri and The Scar, as part of their tradecraft, and not Brandon and Chase).

Also, sometimes the chapter title refers to something that begins in the chapter, but isn't clear until a later one.

And sometimes the title can be applied in several different ways, all accurate. :)

You're right about the mechanics of rock climbing... Chase was indeed harnased, and bellayed by Zeke. He'd be safe unless something happened to his harness or gear. There was one line specifically about this.

Which, of course, may or may not mean anything at all.

And BTW, Barbra mentioned the three brothers. There is only one set of brothers in LTMP.

Barbra said as gently as she could, "No, hon, it just came in over the wire on my laptop, there's been a terrible accident... a fatal one."[/b] Barbra hesitated to say the name, knowing what the loss of who, she thought, was in spite of everything likely Helen's favorite of the three brothers, would do to her. Barbra hesitated for only a moment, realizing that she had no other choice, that not knowing was no kindness at all, but Helen reacted too fast for words, rushing to her feet and charging off in the direction of the laptop.

Catching up with Helen at the computer, hugging her from the side as Helen read the screen, Barbra felt more than heard Helen's startled, horrified gasp and the beginnings of a sob. Helen's next action surprised Barbra not at all: Helen straightened her back, fighting the gnawing grief burning in her heart. "Barb, I've got my phone off. Turn it on and then get a hold of whoever you can: I need to know if the rest of my boys are safe."

And this bit from a little earlier.

Carlisle is Jon, Eric, and Chase's last name.

I'm not saying or implying anything here, just mentioning what is in the text.

BTW, I'm sure Graeme's absence is becuase he agrees that CH 19 is not a cliffhanger, and he's shocked into silence that some appear to think otherwise. 0:)

• Site Administrator
You're right about the mechanics of rock climbing... Chase was indeed harnessed, and belayed by Zeke. He'd be safe unless something happened to his harness or gear. There was one line specifically about this.

Which, of course, may or may not mean anything at all.

Ah, but CJ, anybody who has seen another male in a climbing harness, knows that, well lets say it accentuates a certain area of the male anatomy :D . Therefore, since I have come to the conclusion Steve is gay, he may just have shortened the waist to leg straps to make things just a little bit more "snug" and appealing as eye candy goes :lol: .

And BTW, Barbra mentioned the three brothers. There is only one set of brothers in LTMP.

Barbra said as gently as she could, "No, hon, it just came in over the wire on my laptop, there's been a terrible accident... a fatal one."[/b] Barbra hesitated to say the name, knowing what the loss of who, she thought, was in spite of everything likely Helen's favorite of the three brothers, would do to her. Barbra hesitated for only a moment, realizing that she had no other choice, that not knowing was no kindness at all, but Helen reacted too fast for words, rushing to her feet and charging off in the direction of the laptop.

Catching up with Helen at the computer, hugging her from the side as Helen read the screen, Barbra felt more than heard Helen's startled, horrified gasp and the beginnings of a sob. Helen's next action surprised Barbra not at all: Helen straightened her back, fighting the gnawing grief burning in her heart. "Barb, I've got my phone off. Turn it on and then get a hold of whoever you can: I need to know if the rest of my boys are safe."

And this bit from a little earlier.

Carlisle is Jon, Eric, and Chase's last name.

I'm not saying or implying anything here, just mentioning what is in the text.

BTW, I'm sure Graeme's absence is because he agrees that CH 19 is not a cliffhanger, and he's shocked into silence that some appear to think otherwise. 0:)

Yes, but she didn't mention who she thought would be her favourite, did she? And I said, Helen is most likely seeing how they are dealing with the shock.

But rather than beating a dead goat :sheep: , which you may well be in the next week :D , I will say no more.

Except, I must disagree with your opinion of Graeme. I'm sure when he returns, he will have an opinion opposite of yours ;) .

Steve B)

Roast Goat... Mmmm!

Roast Goat Kid

A traditional Turkish recipe

3 1/2 lb (1 1/4 kilo) Goat kid, with bones

4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered

6 cloves garlic

4 tsp. parsley, chopped

3 large onions, peeled and quartered

1 tsp. each salt, black pepper and rosemary

Place the potatoes and onions in a large saucepan with the garlic and parsley. Add water to cover and cook over a medium flame to cover for 30 minutes.

Place the Goat kid in a deep baking dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper and rosemary. Cover the meat with the vegetables and 2 cups of the liquids in which they were boiled. Place in a medium oven until the meat is done (about 2 hours), basting occasionally with the fluids. Remove the meat and vegetables from whatever liquids remain and serve hot. (Serves 4).

So THERE Mr. Cliff Jhanger! (Note: The 'J' in 'Jhanger' is silent.)

Colin B)

Alright then who is to say that the press didn't get the identity wrong.... especially if it was from a distance. I'm still holding out for a hoax or loss among the shadows. :angry:

Stop popping my bubbles..... Its the only way im gonna make it to the next chapter.... Notice the goat didn't say it would be happy resolution.... just resolution.

I think Graeme is gonna agree with the rest of us about the cliffies.

:wacko:

:sheep::devil: The only way to make the heat go away is to make happy resolutions to the so called non-existent cliffies.

Hrmmm the burnt goat hair smell is fading but I still smell roasting goat. B)

Yeah, I think that the white van was the papparazzi too.

God, isn't that possible that there was a got there and it was the one who fell? And Helen, obciously who loved goats :wacko: is all shaken....

Ieshwar (trying to console himself)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..