mlpgnkl'fgbpmkl;rfgb

;gnkr kp[nkl'

gb

kopko

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOW

Man thats just plain Evil...

So much for a good chrismas... /hate Cj!!!

THE QUEEN LIVES ON!

rgjisdfdfjwdfv

wef mkdfwdf kfbwf dbkp[kpbjopnkorb

mlpgnkl'fgbpmkl;rfgb

;gnkr kp[nkl'

gb

kopko

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WOW

Man thats just plain Evil...

So much for a good chrismas... /hate Cj!!!

THE QUEEN LIVES ON!

??? :blink: But LC, what did i do?

Or has Shadowgod added one of his patented tense bits? He's evil like that, ya know...

CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER

CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER CLIFFHANGER

Cummings diesel engine? That wouldn't be a Cummins would it? Big company, worldwide, lots of diesel engines, but no "g".

I've heard of CLIFFHANGERS, but to put them on a CLIFF? Don't you have any shame?

Sheesh!

Really...

I would say lets all blame Shadowgod, but why blame him when we can blame the root of all the cliffs? CJ RWAR!!!

Im sending my hawaiian ghosts to haunt you, and demand no more cliffes!

The chapter is up, and merry Christmas, everyone! :wub:

CJ 0:)

CJ, you are so... so... so... so Shadowgod! :angry:

OMG, OMG! I've just figured it out! You ARE Shadowgod... NO! you are Shadowgod's

evil twin!!

OMG, we're doomed! DOOMED I say!! Run away! Run away!!

Colin B)

Hmmmmmm Well.....

NOT IN YOUR LIFE GOAT!!!

I smell a dead Goat with shades is going to be seating on top my fire place soon...

<3

-Mike

ACK!!! Oh no, not that! Now, now, Mike, I think you're over-reacting... It wasn't really a cliffhanger, ya know? 0:)

Surely you don't want me mounted atop your fireplace? Awww... Poor, sweet, innocent me?

Where is your spirit of Christmas?

-CJ

Hmm Who thinks CJ should be mounted atop my fireplace? Maybe a vote is in order....

OMG OMG OMG

I Can't believe you...... You said no Cliffies..... You promised.

I'm not liking the direction this is going. You said it was gonna be happy happy chapters. :angry:

:blink: Sadly it is more than just one cliffie. We were going to find out what Eric thought he had figured out. Now its up in the air as to it being Eric or Chase..... On top of if they actually died or if it was just a hoax fed to the media by the Shadows.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do I smell roasting Goat???????

:ph34r:

Hmm Who thinks CJ should be mounted atop my fireplace? Maybe a vote is in order....

Great! Did I tell you that it's a mauritian traditian to have goat on 1st Jan! So I know who I'm going to f**king eat!!!!!!!!!!!

You're dead, CJ!! I'm going to kill you.

*sigh* How could you do this? That was...

My theory is that Eric knew about Wilde being gay. So Steve obviously knew about it. And whne he heard Eric telling this, he kinda tried to protect Wilde and his secret and ended up...*sob* hurting Eric. But it's possible that during the fight or discussion, Chase came...*gasp* iT BETTER NOT BE HIM, CJ!!!

But I think it's Eric. Because Barbra said that despite everything, he was Heleln's fav...

Btw, did it explicitly say about death? I can't go back and check.

Very bad and the evilest cliffhanger (you better not deny it, CJ)

Ieshwar

P.S Is it okay to give a direct death threat to CJ? Ah, never mind...

*removes his crown off the bookshelf and carries it posthumously to Cj's front feet*

Here, I do think this rightfully belongs to you now.

:worship:

I also want to at this time announce that I am the founding memeber of SPiCE ( Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Eric )

Why do you have issues with Erics? Honestly what did he do to you! (that is if it is Eric you hurt, but I doubt it would be Chase at this Juncture)

Leave Eric ALONE! :pissed:

Steve

CJ, do you really want me to take back my words?!?, :P

[...], realizing that she had no other choice, that not knowing was no kindness at all,

Indeed not knowing is no kindness at all; you better hope that chapter 20 gets out earlier.

No, hon, it just came in over the wire on my laptop, there
Now, now, now, before making any casualty, I want you to remember a few things. First and foremost, we won't know what happen, who, what, and how if *someone* kills CJ or eats him for new year either.

Also, remember that you don't write something for no reason. We gotta trust CJ enough to know that he had a point.

sacha

Ahh but Sacha Cliffhangers are not about points... and what point is throwing someone off a cliff when there is a constant threat of nuclear annihilation?

Besides, I've been waiting three weeks to give him his crown back, a crown he devilishly placed on my head for something far less inocuous then that chapter break.

I still want to lodge a grievance, I go and admit to CJ in an email that Eric is probably my Favorite Character from LtMP and this is what he does.

• Site Moderator

Looks like this bird of prey is taking an unscheduled flight out west to put a certain goat on a cliff. Not only is there a cliffhanger ending, there was some cliffies throughout the story.

Excellent chapter CJ. I like the way that Brandon got a measure of revenge with Shirley. It will be interesting to see who exactly has died. We have two candidates to choose from at the moment. Chase being the obvious one, then there is Eric.

Jan

Great! Did I tell you that it's a mauritian traditian to have goat on 1st Jan! So I know who I'm going to f**king eat!!!!!!!!!!!

You're dead, CJ!! I'm going to kill you.

*sigh* How could you do this? That was...

My theory is that Eric knew about Wilde being gay. So Steve obviously knew about it. And whne he heard Eric telling this, he kinda tried to protect Wilde and his secret and ended up...*sob* hurting Eric. But it's possible that during the fight or discussion, Chase came...*gasp* iT BETTER NOT BE HIM, CJ!!!

But I think it's Eric. Because Barbra said that despite everything, he was Heleln's fav...

Btw, did it explicitly say about death? I can't go back and check.

Very bad and the evilest cliffhanger (you better not deny it, CJ)

Ieshwar

P.S Is it okay to give a direct death threat to CJ? Ah, never mind...

Im with Ieshwar on this...

Ahh but Sacha Cliffhangers are not about points... and what point is throwing someone off a cliff when there is a constant threat of nuclear annihilation?

Besides, I've been waiting three weeks to give him his crown back, a crown he devilishly placed on my head for something far less inocuous then that chapter break.

I still want to lodge a grievance, I go and admit to CJ in an email that Eric is probably my Favorite Character from LtMP and this is what he does.

Of course, he'd choose Eric if you told him it is your fav. it's payback from all of you guys calling him the queen of evil cliffhangers!

He planned the story carefully, there must be some reason. You never kill or injure your key character without a good reason.

Excellent chapter CJ. I like the way that Brandon got a measure of revenge with Shirley. It will be interesting to see who exactly has died. We have two candidates to choose from at the moment. Chase being the obvious one, then there is Eric.

Jan

with all the bitching about "possible" cliffhangers, I forgot to say that it was indeed an excellent chapter,, but I guess it's just the usual.

I really like the story so far. I won't complain about cliffhangers though. A good writer knows that cliffhangers are always good. As a matter of fact, cliffhangers often lead to sequels. :D

Of course, he'd choose Eric if you told him it is your fav. it's payback from all of you guys calling him the queen of evil cliffhangers!

I doubt the payback angle he may be a goat but he's not a goat that perpetuates that vicious cycle

I really like the story so far. I won't complain about cliffhangers though. A good writer knows that cliffhangers are always good. As a matter of fact, cliffhangers often lead to sequels. :D

Welcome to CJ's forum tlwritingtiger!!! it's good that you don't complain about cliffhangers, anyhow it's not caused by CJ if there are some of those :P

I doubt the payback angle he may be a goat but he's not a goat that perpetuates that vicious cycle

so, I take it that you believe he's not evil,,,, well that's a start :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..