* very expressed introvert

* moderately expressed sensing personality

* slightly expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed judging personality

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an ENFJ -- Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging -- personality.

(just like Barack Obama)

56% moderately expresses extravert

75% distinctively expressed intuitive personality

12% slightly expressed feeling personality

67% distinctively expressed judging personality

I'd have guessed by "Feeling" would have been a wee bit higher, but what the heck, it's as accurate (or not) as any of these kinds of "tests". And isn't that so typical of an ENFJ!

My Best Companion should be an ENTJ. Now I have to talk Doug into taking this test. LOL (in this case, LOL means "Lots Of Luck" -- he doesn't usually go for "this sort of silly stuff" :P )

Colin B)

I'm an ENFJ -- Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging -- personality. (just like Barack Obama) My Best Companion should be an ENTJ. Now I have to talk Doug into taking this test. LOL (in this case, LOL means "Lots Of Luck" -- he doesn't usually go for "this sort of silly stuff" :P )

Colin B)

Welcome to the "Club of the "benevolent pedagogues of the humanity" (see my post Nr. 49).

Did you bring Doug to make the test ?

Happy with the result ?

• 1 year later...
I'm an ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

89 25 50 67

Reading the description, it's pretty accurate and agrees with other personality tests I've taken in the past. :) Essentialy, an introverted thinker -- the quiet guy in the corner who just gets the job done :D

We seem to be similar in our results...also an ISTJ here, 61 25 12 11. Supposedly an Investigator Guardian.

Edited by kjames

OMG this is so me right here!!!!

ESFP: 78 1 62 44

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

SPs sometimes think and talk in more of a spider-web approach. Several of my ESFP friends jump from thought to thought in mid-sentence, touching here or there in a manner that's almost incoherent to the listener, but will eventually cover the waterfront by skipping on impulse from one piece of information to another. It's really quite fascinating.

New! ESFPs are attracted to new ideas, new fashions, new gadgets, new ______. Perhaps it's the newness of life that attracts ESFPs to elementary education, especially to preschool and kindergarten.

ESFPs love to talk to people about people. Some of the most colorful storytellers are ESFPs. Their down-to-earth, often homespun wit reflects a mischievous benevolence.

Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.

Mine is ENTJ

Extraverted 33 Intuitive 25 Thinking 1 Judging 44

Moderately expressed extravert

Moderately expressed intuitive personality

Slightly expressed thinking personality

Moderately expressed judging personality

Looking at that I don't seem to think much! Which means I shouldn't be able to do my job, cos that's all I do all day. lol.

Your Type is: INTJ

Introverted: 67%

Intuitive: 25%

Thinking: 75%

Judging: 44%

You are:

* distinctively expressed introvert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* distinctively expressed thinking personality

* moderately expressed judging personality

• 2 weeks later...

Your Type is

ENFJExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 22255022

You are:

• slightly expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Hmm interesting. I agree! :D in school (Human resources, i was 50% between ENFP and ENFJ so...i'm perceiving and judging equally :D lol

• 2 weeks later...
ENFP here:

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert

* distinctively expressed intuitive personality

* distinctively expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed perceiving personality

I do generally score as an ENFP but I just took a different test and got:

ENFJ

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert

* moderately expressed intuitive personality

* distinctively expressed feeling personality

* slightly expressed judging personality

That makes sense perceiving/judging is usually my most borderline.

• 2 weeks later...

Your Type is

INTJ

Strength of the preferences %

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

44 12 88 11

- INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know.

- Personal relationships, particularly romantic ones, can be the INTJ's Achilles heel.

- To complicate matters, INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand.

A few interesting points that seem to fit pretty well.

Edited by Me!

ISTJ

Introverted - 78%

Sensing - 75%

Thinking - 12%

Judging - 1%

The description is fairly accurate but, upon reading that for ISFJ, I think it may be a little off the mark.

Edited by Dion
  • 3 weeks later...

E N F P

44 75 50 22

Sooo totally me

Completely egocentric? tick

Charismatic Idealist? tick

Strong, unconventional convictions? tick

'Silly switch'? tick

Perchant for acting/writing? tick

Influenced by opinions of others in decisions? tick

Massive procrastinator? tick

Seriously...these kinds of tests have a disturbing tendency to always be right in my (some-what limited) experience. However I probably could fit the bill as a thinker, but when I do make plans, when it comes to carrying them out I revert to intuition.

And just look at the famous list: Actors, commedians, writers...

• 3 weeks later...
Seriously...these kinds of tests have a disturbing tendency to always be right in my (some-what limited) experience.

I have a similar experience with fortune cookies.

Mother's daily horoscope yesterday said she would come into some money, and her $250 stimulus money from Social Security came in.

INTJ here. But I knew that already.

And this test is a bit off, in terms of respecting the MBTI personality typing. Those of you who studied this stuff in psych probably recognized that while taking the quiz. The J/P distinction is particularly off, as it's meant to indicate whether the person extraverts their judging function (T/F) or their perceiving function (N/S). For example, the difference between an INTJ and an INTP isn't that the INTJ is more judgmental, but that an INTJ has Introverted iNtuition as his/her dominant function and Extroverted Thinking as his/her auxiliary function, while an INTP has Introverted Thinking as his/her dominant function, and extraverted iNtuition as his/her auxiliary function.

(Lost me yet? True to type, I'm better at understanding this stuff than at explaining it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator explains it pretty well, if you prefer something written in actual English.)

Anyway, this quiz doesn't quite get that. Instead, it asks a lot of questions about whether you prefer to "keep your options open" or "make decisions", etc. - the usual misinterpretation of the J/P.

But even so, yeah, fairly accurate, at least in my case. Though I always come up fairly borderline on N/S, leaning towards N but not heavily, which is interesting because most INTJs have their N as their dominant function. That makes me a weirdo, basically, which I'm totally fine with. :D

• 2 months later...

Mine would be INTP.

• very expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving

78 62 1 22

Edited by Niwa Fox Rose

Mine is

ENFPExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingPerceivingStrength of the preferences % 33257511

The feeling bit is hardly a surprise and neither is the intuitive but the extrovert??? I am shy I am... you can all tell that can't you. See me hiding behind this big piece of paper saying I AM HERE hehe

ENTJ - is mine, not sure if I agree.

• distinctively expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed thinking personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

I am with the likes of Napoleon, FDR and the great Mark Anthony - Fieldmarshals, I guess is what you call us.

I got ENTJ.

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert

* slightly expressed intuitive personality

* distinctively expressed thinking personality

* distinctively expressed judging personality

Hehe. The description pretty much says, I'm the bitch in charge. ^.^

James

• 2 months later...

Okay, I am ISFP. The only one by the way in this particular list. It is called Artisan Composer. Lots and lots of famous artist are cursed with this Personality. The women with this interest me though. Jackie Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Di, Elizabeth Taylor, Marie Antoinette, among a view. This was scary stuff to read. Because so much ring true.