Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

I'm eating crow!

Yes, I am. Shadowgod, EEEvil Lord of Darkness (And King of Eeevil Cliffhangers!) that he is, has posted

Ch 2 of his new story Dreams and Clipped Wings. And He , he, he, ARGH! How could he? He's evil, I tell you, Evil! He put my is his story and he, ARGH!!!

The chapter is named "Eating Crow" and boy, am i ever!!!!

Go have a look. If you like teasing me, you'll just love this. It's also shaping up to be a great story!!!

Yes, I am. Shadowgod, EEEvil Lord of Darkness (And King of Eeevil Cliffhangers!) that he is, has posted

Ch 2 of his new story Dreams and Clipped Wings. And He , he, he, ARGH! How could he? He's evil, I tell you, Evil! He put my is his story and he, ARGH!!!

Go have a look. If you like teasing me, you'll just love this. It's also shaping up to be a great story!!!

I loved the chapter, especially the part about you. :lol:

• Site Administrator

Evil? How is he evil? If you read yourself into his story, that's probably just your conceit. It's not like he put a character into one of his stories (like Blackheart in For The Love) who is named after someone he knows (Blackheart is one of Shadowgod's pen names), described the character as being very similar to the person he knows (the picture of 'Blackheart' from For The Love looks remarkably like Shadowgod), and then gave that character brain damage (check the epilogue in For The Love) and said that after the brain damage he started writing stories on the internet....

I couldn't see any of that in Shadowgod's story.... 0:)

Just a simple hunting trophy with some fun accessories. I think you're being overly sensitive :P

I read the chapter with attention and could not -not in any possible way after three reads - see you being featured in this chapter. Beyond the Old Goat Bagelry, but had it been a British pub, it'd have been the Red Lion or the White Horse. There was indeed a mounted goat, but it just was there to help introduce us to Saul Braunstein's character. And Shadowgod is King of Evocative Descriptions. I had not voiced it this way so far, but yes, this is a title he may claim.

• Site Administrator
I read the chapter with attention and could not -not in any possible way after three reads - see you being featured in this chapter. Beyond the Old Goat Bagelry, but had it been a British pub, it'd have been the Red Lion or the White Horse. There was indeed a mounted goat, but it just was there to help introduce us to Saul Braunstein's character. And Shadowgod is King of Evocative Descriptions. I had not voiced it this way so far, but yes, this is a title he may claim.

Oooh, I like that one, The King of Evocative Descriptions, but I think Shadowgod will have to have some input into this :2thumbs: .

CJ, I sometimes wonder if you should post :D ? This new "It's All About Me" attitude seems to be evolving out of some of your other nasty characteristics. Denial, misleading, misrepresentation, and not accepting responsibility added to this new trait, they just don't put you in a great light :lol: .

I think that an author of the great skill of Shadowgod would use his skills in describing a room, much like the way he did the pizza parlour in LiS. Next you may claim that the pizza parlour was reference from the restaurant that Veronica worked in in FTL. As far as the magazine goes, I think I can recall of many magazines with half naked guys on them soaking wet. I imagine Shadowgod used Rolling Stones as he likes to keep his stories somewhat clean for readers of all ages.

But, unfortunately I think this won't dissuade you from trying to put all four hooves in your mouth. :lmao:

Really CJ, Shame on you!!!!

Evil? How is he evil? If you read yourself into his story, that's probably just your conceit. It's not like he put a character into one of his stories (like Blackheart in For The Love) who is named after someone he knows (Blackheart is one of Shadowgod's pen names), described the character as being very similar to the person he knows (the picture of 'Blackheart' from For The Love looks remarkably like Shadowgod), and then gave that character brain damage (check the epilogue in For The Love) and said that after the brain damage he started writing stories on the internet....

Just a simple hunting trophy with some fun accessories. I think you're being overly sensitive :P

The Lord of Darkness is, by definition Evil, and Shadowgod is, of course, the Lord of Darkness. (the names mean the same).

And it's not my fault that Shadowgod is brain-damaged and writing stories on the internet. 0:)

I will support you in one respect: Shadowgod is the King of Evocotive Descriptions! Of course, he's the King of Eeevil Cliffhangers, too, but one does not preclude the other. In fact, the compliment one another.

Oooh, I like that one, The King of Evocative Descriptions, but I think Shadowgod will have to have some input into this :2thumbs: .

CJ, I sometimes wonder if you should post :D ? This new "It's All About Me" attitude seems to be evolving out of some of your other nasty characteristics. Denial, misleading, misrepresentation, and not accepting responsibility added to this new trait, they just don't put you in a great light :lol: .

I think that an author of the great skill of Shadowgod would use his skills in describing a room, much like the way he did the pizza parlour in LiS. Next you may claim that the pizza parlour was reference from the restaurant that Veronica worked in in FTL. As far as the magazine goes, I think I can recall of many magazines with half naked guys on them soaking wet. I imagine Shadowgod used Rolling Stones as he likes to keep his stories somewhat clean for readers of all ages.

But, unfortunately I think this won't dissuade you from trying to put all four hooves in your mouth. :lmao:

Really CJ, Shame on you!!!!

Humph! :P

I';ll have you know I almost never post. :ph34r:

And AHHEM, *I* never said a word about the magazine reference. YOU DID! :P

:P :P:p :P

B) ...........I see it was hard for you to curtail spoilers here, need some catsup with your crow?

I hadn't realize that little detail about "For the Love",,, I guess shadowgod had ticked the goat enough to deserve such a treatment, :P

Now, now, Fossil... That goes both ways you know. When have I ever done anything to you?

:P

Never, well there was the whole blackheart thing. however, you may be bleeting and kicking up dust, but you know it is all in good fun ;)

Never, well there was the whole blackheart thing. however, you may be bleeting and kicking up dust, but you know it is all in good fun ;)

Very true! (on the all in good fun part anyway). :P

At least Blackheart survived his plunge off the cliff. :P

But I think you are being very mean to a poor, innocent, quiet and shy goat. Stuffed and mounted indeed! :P

Very true! (on the all in good fun part anyway). :P

At least Blackheart survived his plunge off the cliff. :P

But I think you are being very mean to a poor, innocent, quiet and shy goat. Stuffed and mounted indeed! :P

you all could be discussing this over there you know... scare the hell out of the crickets and such.

Oh wait, Jiminy will be on me next I guess :P

CJ if you claim this is about you.... do you agree you're the queen of eevilest cliffhangers, then?? REad below...---->

Atop its head sat a tarnished silver tiara sporting rhinestones that had lost their sparkle.

Aww it's just a shy and retiring goat lurking up in the corner; leave him be. Besides, if I tossed him out I'd have to change the name out front

Yup....this can't be about you... :P:P

Thanks Steve (Shadowgod).... I had a hearty laugh in the beggining.... :lol:

BeaStKid :devil:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..