Service Feedback and Discussion!

This thread will be for readers to discuss or ask questions about Service. If you have a question and don't want to e-mail it, put it here. The Authors will try to respond!

Don't know what Service is and are curious? Well, go take a look at my blog entry for today. :)

Oh My, this is almost like an unholy alliance! It's a GA dream team!

My only analogies to this are related to NBA basketball...Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen or Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal.

I haven't read VJ yet (I haven't worked up the nerve because of all the warnings and I scare easily), but it looks like I'll have too to know what's going on with Service :read::read::read: .

I'm looking forward to the 'magic' you both create. :great:

Vic

I've only read 3 Chapters of VJ (I don't want to rush VJ, but I also want to get started on 'Service'), but while I was working out today, I came up a name for you...The Dream Duo, Dan & Dom, DD!!! :worship::worship:

Although, calling you're collaborative effort DD might confuse it with Dessert Dropping :( .

So we'll just leave it Dream Duo.

Dear Dream Duo ( :king: :boy: ),

Dan mentioned that there will be regular postings on Tuesdays. Will Ch. 3 be coming out on Tuesday (4/19 or will it be the following tuesday since we got the first two Chapters on Sunday).

Vic :read::read::read: 'back to reading VJ'

Edited by naper_vic
I've only read 3 Chapters of VJ (I don't want to rush VJ, but I also want to get started on 'Service'), but while I was working out today, I came up a name for you...The Dream Duo, Dan & Dom, DD!!!  :worship:   :worship:

Although, calling you're colloborative effort DD might confuse it with Dessert Dropping  :( .

So we'll just leave it Dream Duo.

Dear Dream Duo ( :king:   :boy: ),

Dan mentioned that there will be regular postings on Tuesdays.  Will Ch. 3 be coming out on Tuesday (4/19 or will it be the following tuesday since we got the first two Chapters on Sunday).

Vic  :read:   :read:   :read: 'back to reading VJ'

I'm not sure yet if we'll get the next chapter on this Tuesday or a week from Tuesday. It will depend on how much progress both of us make...and so far there's not much. (thanks to me).

I think there's a lot of people going to read VJ before they tackle Service now..I haven't heard much feeback yet so I'm going to imagine that people haven't gotten to where they can read it just yet...I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it though...and more will be coming. :)

There surely are people that have read "Service". ;)

Sorry, that I didn't response immediately.

Really like this story so far. Although I see kind of an _unholy_ alliance, with Dan and Dom writing together, to get the readers hoplessly addicted. :P

The new setting of the story is also quite interesting.

Both chapters have their features, by which someone may be able to tell the author.

So far I like the first one, written by Dan, a bit better. Both a pretty twisted, which makes the flair of storys like Vampire Jarred. (Hard to explain, but why else, for example, do I find "The Vampire Chronicles" by Ann Rice fascinating. OK, the newer Books are crap...)

But Dan's chapter is a bit more twisted. I can't really explain how he makes it. It's a mix out of the choice of words, how things are explained and sometimes what's written _between_ the lines.

That said, I'm always happy to read more.

PS: Maybe I'll find the guts to mail Dom a few personal words, too. I'm also pretty fond of his storys.

I think there's a lot of people going to read VJ before they tackle Service now.

I would highly recommend you read Vampire Jarred before Service so that you know the vampire "rules" that Dan uses. There are differences from the "rules" I learned about vampires when I was growing up. From the outset, there are references to things in Service that happened in Vampire Jarred so if you want to know what they mean and how they interact with the Service storyline, you should read Vampire Jarred first.

There should be no surprise that there's blood in the story since its about vampires but there is so much more to the story than just vampires and that is what Dan brings to the storyline. If you like Dan's writing, be brave and read it. Even if you have to do it in snippets, read it. :ph34r:

Here's some extra light if it helps... :fire:

I learn something every time I read Dan's stuff. There's something in there for you too. E

I dont know should i reread vampire jarrod for the 3rd time.??????

I'm jealous. :read: I wish I had the time to read it again but every time I try to kick back and relax with a good story, Dan is there with the whip!

Yes, Master.

Right away, Master.

I have that chapter edited for you now, master.

:unsure: Oh wait! Is he reading this post?

Dan, I've got that story chapter open and working on it as you read this. Honest! E

• Site Administrator

Good thing that you get a steady stream of new chapters then, huh? ;)