Getting caught

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit...Jason outted me...

I can't even speak in codes to my fellow Quebeckers.<

And be careful with what you say about sacha.... I really mean it. If you want to play hard do it in pm or using msn or aim not the public forums. Trust me you don't want this to go too far...

I was joking and he knows it. ^^

Going too far? Look at your and his posts here...it was shocking enough to learn about your *good* behaviors. :P

Edited by Jack Frost

Moderation Note:

This topic has been closed due to Administration Discussion. Please do not re-open another thread on this issue until it is worked out.

If you have any questions, please contact me by PM or email: Joe@gayauthors.org.

Thank you.

Joe

Some posts have been removed. Apologies to those who only quoted.

Please don't post obscene comments in French, or any other language, and try and keep at least somewhat on topic.

CJ

BTW, the thread has been re-opened. :)

hum I just want to say sorry for any incovenience I might have caused to you guys... now back to topic

Is there anyone who likes to get caught ?

and don't you say me and Sacha cause we aren't like that 0:)

Jason aka moonwolf

Thanks CJ. If I had understood the full meaning of what had been posted I never would have quoted it. It wasn't until I saved my message that I saw the full translation but by then it was too late. I'm sorry for any trouble we caused you.

I used to like getting caught, Jason. That's part of why I like to good-naturedly tease you and Sacha about it. Cause I totally understand what it's like.

One of your comments made me think you and Sacha are going to become roommates soon. Did I read that correctly? If so I am very happy for you. Love is great, isn't it? :)

Thanks CJ. If I had understood the full meaning of what had been posted I never would have quoted it. It wasn't until I saved my message that I saw the full translation but by then it was too late. I'm sorry for any trouble we caused you.

I used to like getting caught, Jason. That's part of why I like to good-naturedly tease you and Sacha about it. Cause I totally understand what it's like.

One of your comments made me think you and Sacha are going to become roommates soon. Did I read that correctly? If so I am very happy for you. Love is great, isn't it? :)

Well we will not become roommates per se... it's just that my new roommate will not be my brother and so I won't be "shy" and since it's going to be closer to work for him well he might just come sleep over way more often.

As for really moving in together it's going to be after he finish university (winter 2009) unless something bad happens on his side which should not happen :) Though if it were up to me only i would just take him and have him move in with me in july...

you're right Gary love is great and it's going real strong right now and only getting stronger :wub:

Jason aka Moonwolf

hum I just want to say sorry for any incovenience I might have caused to you guys... now back to topic

Is there anyone who likes to get caught ?

and don't you say me and Sacha cause we aren't like that 0:)

Jason aka moonwolf

I like a certain level of risk to that effect but not actually getting caught. :P

Well we will not become roommates per se... it's just that my new roommate will not be my brother and so I won't be "shy" and since it's going to be closer to work for him well he might just come sleep over way more often.

As for really moving in together it's going to be after he finish university (winter 2009) unless something bad happens on his side which should not happen :) Though if it were up to me only i would just take him and have him move in with me in july...

you're right Gary love is great and it's going real strong right now and only getting stronger :wub:

Jason aka Moonwolf

Well, I have mixed feelings. I don't want anything bad to happen so that you and Sacha can move in together. And yet I think the two of you being roommates would be great. I guess you'll just have to be patient. I'm sure Winter 2009 seems like a long ways away but it's really not in terms of the totality of your lives. :)

I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of, Jason & Sacha Get Caught. :lol:

Tim, you need to take more risks. poke-poke.gif

You were shy? I find that hard to believe. :)

Yes, I was painfully shy. Now, I'm not thanks to my various ex boyfriends and my 2 ex girlfriends. They were not shy about feeling me up. I think I had a hand in my back pocket more often then not.

I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment of, Jason & Sacha Get Caught. :lol:

give us 2 weeks his dad is coming back for a vacation so it adds another person to the possible candidates to catch us in the act lol

give us 2 weeks his dad is coming back for a vacation so it adds another person to the possible candidates to catch us in the act lol

*cackles* *pulls out pen and paper eagerly waiting for her fav muses to come out with another caught in the act story*

Um, I hope not that might lead to some unplanned long conversations. :lol:

*cackles* *pulls out pen and paper eagerly waiting for her fav muses to come out with another caught in the act story*

I woulda think that you had already more than enough inspiration for a little while Rose, :P , If not, well rose, you know that you can just come and talk to me and I'll give you more than enough, :P

Edited by FrenchCanadian
I woulda think that you had already more than enough inspiration for a little while Rose, :P , If not, well rose, you know that you can just come to me and I'll give you more than enough, :P

You are bad. spanking.gif You are taken so you shouldn't be hitting on a sweet and innocent Rose. 0:)

I woulda think that you had already more than enough inspiration for a little while Rose, :P , If not, well rose, you know that you can just come and talk to me and I'll give you more than enough, :P

:o .........You are bad, and deserve to get caught again....... :rolleyes:

You are bad. spanking.gif You are taken so you shouldn't be hitting on a sweet and innocent Rose. 0:)

C'mon tiger,,, I wasn't hitting on Rose,,, of course if she'd want me too,, but it wasn't my intention earlier...

:lmao: .....Pretty much figured we could count on you!! :P

We all know that we can always count on him for those kind of things