Together forever with her gay boyfriend

Jack Scribe

Wow...I know this isn't really what the article is about...but it reminds me of my lesbian girlfriends! Like in freakish detail actually! And yeah...one in particular.

LOL, I recommend everyone get at least one close friend they could never possibly have a romantic relationship with. It works phenomenally!

Wow...I know this isn't really what the article is about...but it reminds me of my lesbian girlfriends! Like in freakish detail actually! And yeah...one in particular.

LOL, I recommend everyone get at least one close friend they could never possibly have a romantic relationship with. It works phenomenally!

I really do want a lesbian friend. That would be awesome. I think she would have to be a lipstick type though. I don't think I would ever have much in common with the butch type. :P

I loved this article!

I like the whole friendship aspect of it and it really reminds me of Will and Grace. How they're so connected to one another, that whenever one has a boyfriend, they end up dating BOTH Will and Grace, because they're a packaged deal. Or whenever Grace breaks up with a guy, Will is always there for her. Or she asks him about her outfit or goes shopping with him.

I'm always referring to TV shows in the forums; I watch a lot of late night reruns. :D

I like this article. :wub: I have that kind of relationship with Jason, but it wasn't always with him, but now that Derek is "as married as a gay couple can be in Kentucky" to Greg, Jason and I go out more and talk more, and all that. And it is significantly different compared to the things I tell David and how I am with him with certain things and how I am with Jason, Derek, and Greg.

But anyway, it was a sweet article.

It works wonderfully the other way too -- being gay and having a straight girl/woman to talk to. Straight guys tend to freak out. Lesbians are too hard to find. So, what's a guy got left to do? :P

It works wonderfully the other way too -- being gay and having a straight girl/woman to talk to. Straight guys tend to freak out. Lesbians are too hard to find. So, what's a guy got left to do? :P

One thing I love about straight women is being able to talk about guys. I'm not big on the whole shopping thing personally, but partying and talking about guys is enough reason for me to seek a straight woman's company. :D

Harhar yeah, non-gay guys can be a bit uptight, and with lesbians you can't really talk about guys. Or at least you can't drool over them together. :P

One thing I love about straight women is being able to talk about guys. I'm not big on the whole shopping thing personally, but partying and talking about guys is enough reason for me to seek a straight woman's company. :D

Yeah I don't get the shopping thing either, I hate shopping. I have several women friends who keep talking about how hard it is to keep their men happy while they go buying clothes together... for them. But in my case it's be the other way around, if I had a guy he'd have to humour me to keep me from whining in the clothes store.

Harhar yeah, non-gay guys can be a bit uptight, and with lesbians you can't really talk about guys. Or at least you can't drool over them together. :P

Yeah I don't get the shopping thing either, I hate shopping. I have several women friends who keep talking about how hard it is to keep their men happy while they go buying clothes together... for them. But in my case it's be the other way around, if I had a guy he'd have to humour me to keep me from whining in the clothes store.

I actually prefer online shopping for clothes. It's so much faster. I guess a shopaholic wouldn't want me as a gay friend. :P

I really do want a lesbian friend. That would be awesome. I think she would have to be a lipstick type though. I don't think I would ever have much in common with the butch type. :P

The one I had in mind was a lipstick type...but don't tell her I said that! :o

Well personally speaking, some of the best conversations I ever had about sex or romance were with this particular lesbian. It didn't matter that we were each talking about experiences with the other person's non-gender of choice, it still just sorta worked for some reason.

I actually prefer online shopping for clothes. It's so much faster. I guess a shopaholic wouldn't want me as a gay friend. :P

Don't worry, Tim. I'll be your friend anyway :)

I'm an online shopaholic. I'm also your friend. So there... :P

/me heads off to look at Jack's suggested reading. I'd do anything Jack asked me to do! :wub:

ADDED: While I might do anything Jack asked me to do, that doesn't mean I'll like it.

This article offended me in ways I haven't been offended in ages. It's far worse than anything we discussed in that thread about offensive words and phrases.

It was stereotypical in every bad sense of the word! :angry:

Edited by GaryInMiami

• 2 weeks later...