[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 4 : Halcyon

Ummmm... the story is supposed to be fiction as far as I know. It's a example of fine fiction indeed. *waits patiently impatiently for Chapter 5*

B) .......Only 24 hours to go give or take 10 hours *drum rolls fingers on desk*

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, speculation is fun, but why kill off some random tourist when I can... well lets not go into that shall we?

I guess the tourist thing could be fun say if his name was CJ, hrmm he'd like that i reckon. Cj does have a fondness for irony after all.

Hey now! Well, yes, I do have a fondness for irony (it's one of my favorite forms of humor)

However, take a close look at the highlighted bit... I think His Shadowyness is plotting evil. I'll merely say this; the toll of dead and injured in his stories is exceedingly high already. I think the Cody Liberation Front needs to act, and act now! Remember, it has been seen that His Shadowyness is NOT above killing off a protagonist! :o

Now come on :o

What really is the chance that CJ would go to California?? We all know of his avoidance of the state. Furthermore, do you really think he would take his vacation in California?

If you choose to write this in Steve, then I'll know that this story is fictional :unsure:

:D

B) ...............Well, Steve reason #1 is the Instinct concert in San Fransico <_<

• Site Administrator
Ummmm... the story is supposed to be fiction as far as I know. It's a example of fine fiction indeed. *waits patiently impatiently for Chapter 5*

B) ...............Well, Steve reason #1 is the Instinct concert in San Fransico <_<

Wow, tough room to be appearing in today :D .

Hey now! Well, yes, I do have a fondness for irony (it's one of my favorite forms of humor)

However, take a close look at the highlighted bit... I think His Shadowyness is plotting evil. I'll merely say this; the toll of dead and injured in his stories is exceedingly high already. I think the Cody Liberation Front needs to act, and act now! Remember, it has been seen that His Shadowyness is NOT above killing off a protagonist! :o

now now Goat, we can compare the body count if you wish. I have three (ish) to your how many?? There is plane full of casualties under your belt.

now now Goat, we can compare the body count if you wish. I have three (ish) to your how many?? There is plane full of casualties under your belt.

B) ...........His kill ratio is in proportion to his post count!!

There have yet to be any actual deaths in DnCW. The same, sir, cannot be said about LTMP. Who has an exceedingly high death toll, hmmmm?

There have yet to be any actual deaths in DnCW. The same, sir, cannot be said about LTMP. Who has an exceedingly high death toll, hmmmm?

B) .........Let us not forget a nuke is sitting outside a stadium in California, waiting for a demostration.