[Shadowgod] Dreams & Clipped Wings 4 : Halcyon

Exactly Mikie! Alcohol brings out the truth. Joe wants Cody so bad. It's so cute. :wub: However, Cody does not seem to be ready. He's battling too many personal demons to count.

B) ..............I don't know about alcohol and the truth, but Cody has too many issues to resolve before he can move on. Getting togeather with Joe right now could be a diaster!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) ..............I don't know about alcohol and the truth, but Cody has too many issues to resolve before he can move on. Getting togeather with Joe right now could be a diaster!

Joe has his own personal demons in which to battle. This could be interesting. Okay, how's Chapter 5 coming along? :P

Agreed, but, His Shadowyness seems to like causing disasters! :o

As for the Beer, hrmm, all I can say is: In Beer, Veritas. 0:)

Joe has his own personal demons in which to battle. This could be interesting. Okay, how's Chapter 5 coming along? :P

Rumor has it that DnCW Chapter 5 will be appearing on the evening of Tuesday, April the 8th. Which, interestingly enough, is exactly when LTMP 34 will be appearing. :)

Agreed, but, His Shadowyness seems to like causing disasters! :o

As for the Beer, hrmm, all I can say is: In Beer, Veritas. 0:)

Rumor has it that DnCW Chapter 5 will be appearing on the evening of Tuesday, April the 8th. Which, interestingly enough, is exactly when LTMP 34 will be appearing. :)

Who cares about LTMP??? Too much cliffie's in that story. We want DNCW, Not some stinky LTMP from a Queen...

<3 CJ

I'm kidding I love both LTMP and DNCW? Which more? you'll never know! :P

Who cares about LTMP??? Too much cliffie's in that story. We want DNCW, Not some stinky LTMP from a Queen...

:o ................ROTFLMAO!!!!

<3 CJ

B) ........Both "new" chapters due this coming Tuesday!!

<3 CJ

I like both stories, Mikie. I also like Rich Boy 2. Speaking of which... isn't it supposed to be out today? I need a fix of all three. :wub:

<3 CJ

:P

B) ........Both "new" chapters due this coming Tuesday!!

Well, yes, both at the same time. Normally I never post on His Shadowyness' posting days, but this time he's posting on a Tuesday.

:)

Now, hrmmm, what will happen in Dreams and Cliffed Wings 5?

CJ :)

:P

Well, yes, both at the same time. Normally I never post on His Shadowyness' posting days, but this time he's posting on a Tuesday.

:)

Now, hrmmm, what will happen in Dreams and Cliffed Wings 5?

CJ :)

hrmm I'm guessing more Julie & Joe, and perhaps a kiss or two. :P

Damn, maybe a threesome :P

or hopefully in the next five chapters maybe finally Cody and Joe.

You must be thinking of

LiS Chapter 13.

That was really hot, but I doubt we'll have another one like that. :P

Now why do you Doubt that Tiger??? I did write it so recreating it isn't beyond my capacity.

Anyhow... As Cj mentioned, Yes 5 will be posted Tuesday. Yes it is in fact named When Worlds Collide. I had told CJ about the name some months ago, and oddly enough it fits both chapters.

I know I'm forgetting to mention something....

OH YES!! it's slightly larger then my normal 5k offering, tipping the scales at just slightly over 8k this go round. Anyhow it's off to beta and editing, so keep your eyes peeled Tuesday.

Steve

Now why do you Doubt that Tiger??? I did write it so recreating it isn't beyond my capacity.

Anyhow... As Cj mentioned, Yes 5 will be posted Tuesday. Yes it is in fact named When Worlds Collide. I had told CJ about the name some months ago, and oddly enough it fits both chapters.

I know I'm forgetting to mention something....

OH YES!! it's slightly larger then my normal 5k offering, tipping the scales at just slightly over 8k this go round. Anyhow it's off to beta and editing, so keep your eyes peeled Tuesday.

Steve

I know you're capable of it. I just figured you wouldn't want to. I'm all for it though. That would be awesome actually! As for an extra long chapter, I love the idea. The longer the chapter is, the more I like it! Is it Tuesday yet? Damn... It's only Sunday.

It was just an idea tiger :P

Yes a longer chapter :D

Course I prefer a just a Joe and Cody scene, wouldn't be surprised if Joe wanted both in bed.

Well, that would be an interesting scenario. I never said it was a bad idea. BTW,

Chapter 13 of LiS is my favorite and probably the most memorable!

It was very well done!

To be quite Honest LiS lead itself to that interaction a lot better then DnCW has, or most likely ever will.

Val wasn't abhorrent to the idea or even the action, Julie one the other hand; Julie doesn't see Cody as a friend, much less a close one. To her he is merely an acquaintance, someone her boyfriend is friends with, and we all know how some significant others see there boyfriend's friends. Sometimes their okay sometimes they are annoying. Sometimes they consider them a threat as they vie for the attention the see as lacking because it's spent other places.

• Site Administrator
To be quite Honest LiS lead itself to that interaction a lot better then DnCW has, or most likely ever will.

Val wasn't abhorrent to the idea or even the action, Julie one the other hand; Julie doesn't see Cody as a friend, much less a close one. To her he is merely an acquaintance, someone her boyfriend is friends with, and we all know how some significant others see there boyfriend's friends. Sometimes their okay sometimes they are annoying. Sometimes they consider them a threat as they vie for the attention the see as lacking because it's spent other places.

You actually bring up an very interesting point Steve. I was thinking something along those lines when reading DnCW4

It is interesting in Julie and Joe's relationship, it doesn't appear that Julie is interested in competing for Joe's attention with Cody. What we saw in DnCW4 seems to appear to be Joe trying to get Cody's attention from whom or what, he is unsure.

It will be interesting to see if Cody realizes this and actually acts on it, more than climbing into bed with Joe when he is passed out drunk.

That's a lot of the reason I said that it's unlikely to happen this time around. Though there are some who fantasize about that sort of thing, most women are 100% in opposition. Besides, I still think it's going to be a while before anything even happens between Cody and Joe. If it does at this point, all hell is going to break loose. That's the only way I see something like that happening at this point. The threesome scenario just does not fit or even come close to fitting this particular situation. In fact, I suspect that she would want to kill if she caught them, though I am merely speculating.

That's a lot of the reason I said that it's unlikely to happen this time around. Though there are some who fantasize about that sort of thing, most women are 100% in opposition. Besides, I still think it's going to be a while before anything even happens between Cody and Joe. If it does at this point, all hell is going to break loose. That's the only way I see something like that happening at this point. The threesome scenario just does not fit or even come close to fitting this particular situation. In fact, I suspect that she would want to kill if she caught them, though I am merely speculating.

B) .............I highly doubt a threesome will appear in Dreams and Cliffed Wings, Joe and Julie will probably take a "break" from each other. Joe will try and get Cody to open up, and a freak accident by way of an earthquake will dislodge a certain trophy accidently killing an unsuspecting tourist.

B) .............I highly doubt a threesome will appear in Dreams and Cliffed Wings, Joe and Julie will probably take a "break" from each other. Joe will try and get Cody to open up, and a freak accident by way of an earthquake will dislodge a certain trophy accidently killing an unsuspecting tourist.

:mellow:

***DELETES***

There goes that chapter.... <_<

thanks Benji

:D:P

Steve

:mellow:

***DELETES***

There goes that chapter.... <_<

thanks Benji

:D:P

Steve

He's merely speculating. We'll have a better idea of what's going to happen tomorrow. The anticipation Is really build now. I'm ready! :D

He's merely speculating. We'll have a better idea of what's going to happen tomorrow. The anticipation Is really build now. I'm ready! :D

I know, speculation is fun, but why kill off some random tourist when I can... well lets not go into that shall we?

I guess the tourist thing could be fun say if his name was CJ, hrmm he'd like that i reckon. Cj does have a fondness for irony after all.

I know, speculation is fun, but why kill off some random tourist when I can... well lets not go into that shall we?

I guess the tourist thing could be fun say if his name was CJ, hrmm he'd like that i reckon. Cj does have a fondness for irony after all.

Killing off antagonists is much more fun. I've heard it can also be fun to kill of someone close to the main character, but I don't think killing tourists is very nice. 0:) Also, there are much more interesting ways to kill off a character named CJ. :devil:

B) .......A random tourist from Arizonia, he briefly looks up at the dusty old relic as he sinks his teeth into the blueberry bagel........franticly his brain tries to register as the room begins to sway, his last thoughts were that it seemed odd that the sunglasses seemed to be getting bigger, than it hit him :o

• Site Administrator

Now come on :o

What really is the chance that CJ would go to California?? We all know of his avoidance of the state. Furthermore, do you really think he would take his vacation in California?

If you choose to write this in Steve, then I'll know that this story is fictional :unsure:

:D

Now come on :o

What really is the chance that CJ would go to California?? We all know of his avoidance of the state. Furthermore, do you really think he would take his vacation in California?

If you choose to write this in Steve, then I'll know that this story is fictional :unsure:

:D

Ummmm... the story is supposed to be fiction as far as I know. It's a example of fine fiction indeed. *waits patiently impatiently for Chapter 5*