Nah, I think people write for themselves, and if they have a following, great. But as much as I'm dying to know what happens in ITFB, it's really up to Dom. If he's not in a place in his life where writing makes sense for him right now, then there's no responsibility to anyone to do so. Maybe one day we'll show up here to an announcement of a new chapter... until then, I guess we get to use our imaginations.

I'm right there with ya. True, he has no moral obligation to us; if anything, we should be thanking him for allowing us to read that wonderful creation of his. And yeah...I'm seriously dying to read more of ITFB *cry*

He'll be back eventually, no worries. It's Dom..he's bound to come back -.- and if he ever comes back and says he's not writing more, then we can start a mob of complaints and burn his house down :D lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Present!

Dom is the reason I found GA, and I really do with he would come back and grace us with at least a little note or something saying that he's ok :(

DOM COME BACK!

I was the same, i started reading when DD was was being updated, but didnt sign up to GA until recently.

but I'm definately here, love Dom's work, and he inspired me to actually pick up a pen and start to write... :worship:

• 2 months later...