Are you Ready?

DK, just wondering if you've ever been to www.mugglenet.com. They had a link to the trailer about 3 seconds after it became available. Actually, they're like that with everything. Nothing like a bunch of obsessed fans.

I'm excited about Episode Three coming out really soon, but I'm also excited about this...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harry_pot...hegobletoffire/

What I really like is the opening montage of the actors through the previous movies.  I'm going to have to go back and re-watch them today.  :)

• Site Administrator

YEEEEEHAAAAA!

Actually... there is a shitload of movies this year that I'm looking forward to...

Star Wars Episode III

Batman Begins

The Dukes of Hazzard

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (special effects by Weta(of Lord of the Rings fame))

And I'm sure there is more I forgot. Kindom of Heaven was good. :)

Im almost waiting for Batman more then starwars 3. Ok Almost.

The first movie was ok.. watchable at least, but all the sequals were utter crap. Finally thier going back to more of a Dark Knight feel, I hope it can deliver.

I think I'm more exited about the next book, but ohh yeah Now I need to watch the movies again thanks Dan. Yeah then I'll reread the books, your loss Now I can't reread DoT, like I was going to, until thursday or friday, :evilgrin:.

Star Wars 3, going to have to go the theater to see that one, didn't on the first two ;)

Oh my god, I think I almost came in my pants from watching all those trailers, that's how excited I am! lol. I'm not so into Star Wars but my bf is, so no doubt I'll see that, but I'm so very very excited about Batman, Harry Potter and Narnia. I can't wait so long to see them though!! *sob*

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

In his fifth year at Hogwarts, Harry Potter is now 15 years old and preparing for the Ordinary Wizarding Levels examinations after a long summer away from school.

Release Date: June 2007

Oh i hope this is true.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

In his fifth year at Hogwarts, Harry Potter is now 15 years old and preparing for the Ordinary Wizarding Levels examinations after a long summer away from school.

Release Date: June 2007

Oh i hope this is true.

So do I! Otherwise Dan Radcliffe is going to be too old to play the part! Ditto Rupert Grint, etc. :nuke:

I'm excited about Episode Three coming out really soon, but I'm also excited about this...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/harry_pot...hegobletoffire/

What I really like is the opening montage of the actors through the previous movies.  I'm going to have to go back and re-watch them today.  :)

I hope this is a better adaptation than #3. I'm the kind of person that hates when a book's story gets screwed around with too much in a movie adaptation. I liked 1 and 2, but there were too many changes between the PoA book and movie. Truthfully,I'm looking forward to Book 6 more than the GoF movie.

/me shrugs. I could be pleasantly surprised.

Revenge of the Sith though... I have the soundtrack, have read the novelization (much better than the Episode I book), and plan to see it at least twice.

So do I! Otherwise Dan Radcliffe is going to be too old to play the part! Ditto Rupert Grint, etc.

There is the issue of them getting older, but when you look at things like Dawson's Creek where they had much older actors playing teen parts, it's still doable. Obviously I'd like for them to work like crazy and get the films out sooner, and while having older actors play younger parts might not be ideal, I'd prefer that to a change in actors. Hmm, sorry if that's a bit rambling, I think I might still be drunk.

YEEEEEHAAAAA!

Actually... there is a shitload of movies this year that I'm looking forward to...

Star Wars Episode III

Batman Begins

The Dukes of Hazzard

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe (special effects by Weta(of Lord of the Rings fame))

And I'm sure there is more I forgot.  Kindom of Heaven was good. :)

Okay - I just have to ask as this keeps poking me in the eye. My brain keeps saying 'Huh'.

"The Dukes of Hazzard" ??????????

Is this not a square peg choice in a round hole list ???

Sharon

Okay - I just have to ask as this keeps poking me in the eye. My brain keeps saying 'Huh'.

Sharon

I'm just as excited as Myr is about 'The Dukes of Hazzard'! If I could get the same horn that 'The General' had on my car, I'd be in heaven!

And let's just say I was ogling(sic) Bo & Luke more than Daisy. I think they're the ones who turned me gay. LOL

Vic

Sharon

I'm just as excited as Myr is about 'The Dukes of Hazzard'! If I could get the same horn that 'The General' had on my car, I'd be in heaven!

And let's just say I was ogling(sic) Bo & Luke more than Daisy. I think they're the ones who turned me gay. LOL

Vic

Which one was your favorite? I thought the blond guy was hottest, but now, looking back, I'm kind of thinking that maybe the other guy... hmmmm

• Site Administrator

Watch the trailer... it looks like it'll be funny...