Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Is CJ the Emperor of Evil Misdirection For Life?

Is CJ the Emperor of Evil Misdirection For Life?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is CJ the Emperor of Evil Misdirection For Life?

• Yes
    • No

Following Steve Wildone's plea for granting yet another title to CJ, I start the poll. I voted "No", since NJ's If by Chance is way worse in terms of misdirection, though the threats I made in the comment thread of 47 are still valid.

Following Steve Wildone's plea for granting yet another title to CJ, I start the poll. I voted "No", since NJ's If by Chance is way worse in terms of misdirection, though the threats I made in the comment thread of 47 are still valid.

B) .............I voted 'no', life is too good for the varmint, a hanging is what is needed!!

B) .............I voted 'no', life is too good for the varmint, a hanging is what is needed!!

Benji!!! What a thing to say about poor me!!

And what, me, misdirect? Would I ever do such a thing as that? 0:)

It's not misdirection if something is written that leaves several possible interpretations, and the reader assumes the wrong one, now is it? 0:)

Benji!!! What a thing to say about poor me!!

And what, me, misdirect? Would I ever do such a thing as that? 0:)

It's not misdirection if something is written that leaves several possible interpretations, and the reader assumes the wrong one, now is it? 0:)

Thanks, CJ, for the definition of "misdirection".

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..