[dkstories] Please Don't Kill Me Dan

I love the do-over series and there are very few stories that got me to read it over and over again like your story has. I will not publish this fan fiction story on e-fiction or anywhere else, except on this part of the forum. It is just a crazy idea I got from looking at the story and figuring certain interesting facts from Sci-fi and science that relates to your ideas on time travel and the subspace bubble mentioned a couple times. It also creates a unique solution to the Do-Over human dilemma, people fight over scarce resources, but if your resources become infinite, then what do you have to fight for. Without the ability for greed, envy, and certain amounts of gluttony, mankind eliminates alot the key factors behind why we fight. The solution is the Do-Over technology onto itself, hehe!

{Story to be placed here pending DK approval}

Edited by W.L.

Oh wow, nope, not going to kill anyone. I've written enough fan-fiction I'm not going to go off the rocker. However, because it's my work, I find myself in the curious positon of authors who have made a LOT more money doing this (unlike me). No, I'm not going to say you can't put a fan ficiton up in efiction, but don't do it here (in this forum). Include a disclaimer acknowledging the author's copyright, and I'm sorry, but I will NOT read it and it is not to be discussed in these forums.

Do Over, its characters and settings are my original work and I will retain any and all rights related to them. If you do fan fiction, I won't read it or look at it simply because I don't want to limit what I can or cannot do in that universe in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
Do Over, its characters and settings are my original work and I will retain any and all rights related to them. If you do fan fiction, I won't read it or look at it simply because I don't want to limit what I can or cannot do in that universe in the future.

Could this be a hint of more to come?!? :blink:

• 3 weeks later...