Happy Birthday Jovian!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Make sure to stuff your face with cake! It's, like, mandatory. Oh, and I hope you're not into Chinese cakes, btw. They taste like cardboard. With some fruit on top. :lol:

haha, i just discovered this thread haha, I didn't know about this haha. Awwww, thanks guys haha, awwww. This really made my day haha, I celebrated my birthday by receiving nerve blocks at the hospital, but still, haha :P Im old grrrrr lol. I would like to think I'm still a "young adult" haha :P

haha, i just discovered this thread haha, I didn't know about this haha. Awwww, thanks guys haha, awwww. This really made my day haha, I celebrated my birthday by receiving nerve blocks at the hospital, but still, haha :P Im old grrrrr lol. I would like to think I'm still a "young adult" haha :P

:hug:

So glad it made you happy :)

We all think you're terrific!! :hug::D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Make sure to stuff your face with cake! It's, like, mandatory. Oh, and I hope you're not into Chinese cakes, btw. They taste like cardboard. With some fruit on top. :lol:

haha oh tiff haha :P I don't think I've tried Chinese cakes before hahaha :P But I know I do receive Japanese candies from my mum haha :P Oh, and I only received one tiny slice of cake on my birthday haha. It was mint chocolate!! :P Yummy!

Have an amazing birthday and may you have many more to come :)

Eric

Oh please God, no hahaha :P I don't wanna grow old. I want Peter pan to come and take me away :P hehehe

:hug:

So glad it made you happy :)

We all think you're terrific!! :hug::D

Awww, thanks!!! I'm feeling better now though - with the exception of numbed thighs haha. I guess I won't be able to feel them for a few days. hehe. Thanks for caring *hugs back tightly*

haha oh tiff haha :P I don't think I've tried Chinese cakes before hahaha :P But I know I do receive Japanese candies from my mum haha :P Oh, and I only received one tiny slice of cake on my birthday haha. It was mint chocolate!! :P Yummy!

Consider yourself lucky with the lack of Chinese cakes. I had it recently for my grandmother's birthday and I kept thinking: Why, why me? Why am I being tortured this way??

I guess I like those rich cakes. Me and my fattiness. :D But Japanese candies sound cool, and so does mint chocolate cake. But why a tiny slice? Hmpf.

Oh please God, no hahaha :P I don't wanna grow old. I want Peter pan to come and take me away :P hehehe

I feel your pain. I don't want to grow old either, unless good things are in store for me as I grow older, then bring it on!

Awww, thanks!!! I'm feeling better now though - with the exception of numbed thighs haha. I guess I won't be able to feel them for a few days. hehe. Thanks for caring *hugs back tightly*

Glad you feel slightly better. We do what we can. Just relax and do some writing. That usually makes me feel better and somewhat productive!