I just wanted to wish Graeme a very happy

5,000 posts!!!!

With your kind, thoughtful, supportive posts you're truly an inspiration to us all, Graeme!

Not to mention an extremely talented author, an incredibly fair Moderator, a dedicated, hard-working Anthology Co-coordinator, an all around great guy, and a terrific friend!

:hug:

I can't wait for your next 5,000!!!

:music: :king: :2thumbs::great:

:hug:

-Kevin

My heartiest congratulations to Graeme on this feat. Truly, he's an asset to this community with his posts, and I, for one, always look forward to his viewpoint on things.

Thanks for sharing things with us, Graeme...

BeaSKid :devil:

• Site Administrator

Congrats Graeme!!!

I've really enjoyed reading your posts and also reading you stories, both anthologies and serials.

If one thing really sticks out about him, it is his way of looking at things in a 'even keel' way, and challenging us to do the same in a non challenging way. (Does that make sense?)

I too am looking forward to the next 5000.

Thanks Graeme for making GA what it is :2thumbs: .

Steve B)

CONGRATULATIONS GRAEME

I always admire how you find the time to post so many comments on so many subjects, and always right in place :worship: . Not only 5'008 posts, but even more an average of almost 7 per day :o .

You must have an exercised mind and used to think deeply and quickly :rolleyes: !

You are a "Pilar of Wisdom", supporting all members in need of help. Even your stories give us a "life model", as you also do in your comments when you raise a little the curtain hiding your "life story".

Thanks a lot, take care and enjoy the pleasures to be a family-father :worship: .

Old Bob

• Site Administrator

Ah... shucks... :*)

I just enjoy the community here :) And, because I'm not involved in many of the issues, I can take a more dispassionate view. As for the rest... :*)

Just to let you know, I'm working on my next novel. I've just gotten the first couple of chapters back from my editor, and I have some more work to do, but I'm hoping to start posting it later this year.

Thanks, everyone!

Congrats for the 5,000 posts!!

You know me for comparing milestones so here it goes:

5,000 posts is like Muttiah Muralitharan from Sri Lanka get 1,000 career wickets in Test Matches.

Anyway, Congradulations again!!