[DomLuka] More than Once?

Hi everyone! Last month I re-read The Ordinary Us. It is the only story on GA I have read more than once and thus the only one of Dom's I have read more than once. Has anyone else ready any of Dom's serials more than once? If so, which ones and how many times?

Hi everyone! Last month I re-read The Ordinary Us. It is the only story on GA I have read more than once and thus the only one of Dom's I have read more than once. Has anyone else ready any of Dom's serials more than once? If so, which ones and how many times?

I re-read The Log Way to get a better feel for the characters in In the Fish Bowl while waiting for chapter 21 to be posted. I'm still waiting. :angry:

I re-read The Log Way to get a better feel for the characters in In the Fish Bowl while waiting for chapter 21 to be posted. I'm still waiting. :angry:

I don't think I'll be reading either of those again until In the Fish Bowl is complete. :)

I've read Desert Dropping twice. It's my favorite Dom story, second to what's written of ITFB.

I think I might try to reread The Lo(n)g Way, but I think I'm just gonna wait to finish ITFB before I reread that one.

• 1 month later...

I suggest that no one put off reading "The Log Way" until ITFB is finished. TLW is a complete story in itself. Nothing is added to it by reading ITFB, and one could argue that some good things are taken away.

So go ahead and read TLW, and forget about ITFB (until it is continued). I'm thinking of rereading TLW myself and trying to forget ITFB for the time being, and let the first story continue happily ever after until I see that ITFB is back in business.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've reread dd, ordinary us (the most) and now im gonna go back reread the rest of long way.

I will reread when with trust, when it's started again or near when a sneak peak to a new chapter gets posted :)

Edited by Drewbie
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the only one I've re-read in its entirety was TLW, which I re-read before starting ITFB. But I go back and re-read favorite scenes from all of them. Am realizing I'll need to re-start ITFB from the beginning to enjoy the new chapters. :P

I've tried reading TLW, but after reading ITFB, I can't seem to start. I've gotten used to the nice Dennis in ITFB, (and I really like the nice Dennis) that I can't read about him in TLW, since he's so different.

I like going back, seeing what there was to see of him in TLW - All his scenes and the little experiences that sort of helped to shape the character he is in ITFB. Plus, Owen and Aiden are love.

• Like 1