[LittleBuddhaTW] WISYA - Chapter 5

• Site Administrator

Great chapter.

I'm glad that everything that was building up to be unresolved got straightened out by the end of the first part. Well, maybe everything.

It will be interesting to see who Grady has a talk with first, Tom or Brennan. Or will he chicken out.

I was glad of the call between David and him. The only thing I guess I'm disappointed in was that he didn't at least say something to Tom before the game.

I too will be looking forward to Part 2.

Thanks for the first part.

Steve B)

Had I remembered that this story took place in the world of baseball, I would have been here sooner. :D:wub: I'm probably one of the few reading this story that remembers The Bulldog in his pitching prime. I have at least forty of his baseball cards. B) He hasn't made it to Cooperstown yet, but I'm still hopeful.

Sweet, sweet story! :worship: The beginning of pubescence....a challenging and often awkward time in all our lives. I think I still remember some of it. :wacko: :blink:

Anyway, I'd better sign off before I start singing some Striesand song. :P

Part I was superb. :2thumbs:

Conner

Great chapter.

I'm glad that everything that was building up to be unresolved got straightened out by the end of the first part. Well, maybe everything.

It will be interesting to see who Grady has a talk with first, Tom or Brennan. Or will he chicken out.

I was glad of the call between David and him. The only thing I guess I'm disappointed in was that he didn't at least say something to Tom before the game.

I too will be looking forward to Part 2.

Thanks for the first part.

Steve B)

B) ..........Yeah, that was wrong of Grady on many parts, I'm glad Brandon pushed him, hopefully he will do the right thing in at least apologizing to him. Glad to see you back Littlebudda, I missed ya!!

Had I remembered that this story took place in the world of baseball, I would have been here sooner. :D:wub: I'm probably one of the few reading this story that remembers The Bulldog in his pitching prime. I have at least forty of his baseball cards. B) He hasn't made it to Cooperstown yet, but I'm still hopeful.

Sweet, sweet story! :worship: The beginning of pubescence....a challenging and often awkward time in all our lives. I think I still remember some of it. :wacko: :blink:

Anyway, I'd better sign off before I start singing some Striesand song. :P

Part I was superb. :2thumbs:

Conner

G-D forbid Conner don't start singing :lol: The bulldog's time has come for Cooperstown.

I've finally caught up on the story and am soooooo glad it is continuing. I can't wait till they get home and we find out what's really going on with Brennan and Tom.

:)

B) ......I had to re-read a couple of chapters to remember where the story was. :lol:

I've finally caught up on the story and am soooooo glad it is continuing. I can't wait till they get home and we find out what's really going on with Brennan and Tom.

:)

DAN!!!! You know, there were a couple parts that I was thinking of you when I was writing! Can you guess which ones? hehe B)

• Site Moderator
DAN!!!! You know, there were a couple parts that I was thinking of you when I was writing! Can you guess which ones? hehe B)

When I read those parts, I immediately thought of Dan.

Grady definately has some issues to work out.

Poor Tom, all he was asking was to have his back washed. And then to have to sit there and watch while Grady grabs and holds on to someone else's hand while Brennans up to bat, had to have cut a little deeper. I think this has a lot to do with Grady just starting to get friendly with Tom, and Tom feeling this new friendship is being rejected. At least on the bus trip back home they can start over. I think the cuddle is innocent enough. I think that Tom wanted the security of knowing that Grady was there.

Brennan is going to get Grady to talk to him sooner or later. And I don't think it will matter one way or the other if Grady tells him he likes boys. I think Brennan already suspects it and is just waiting to hear it.

I don't think it really matters who he talks to first, just as long as he talks to both.

It was good to see David give him a call before the came. At least Grady didn't have that on his mind any longer.

Good first part. Can't wait for the next part to begin.

• 10 months later...

I just finished part 1 (and your shorts) and thoroughly enjoyed it all! It feels very much like you've opened a whole array of potentials for Grady to 'be with'.. at least in the interim.

• 3 weeks later...

We know that David is very busy with his work, but hope that, with theLittle League World Series in full swing, he will gain new inspiration to continue When I See You Again.

HINT!

Put 'er right here, baby!

smiley-baseball.gif

Edited by MikeL