Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing lanes in Full Force : Chapter 6

I have no idea. I thought he left the chapters with Joe or Myr for safekeeping.

Actually, it was Steve and Joe, and both of them work, so don't expect anything until late this evening. We still have 11 more hours before 9/9 is over. :P

• Site Moderator
Actually, it was Steve and Joe, and both of them work, so don't expect anything until late this evening. We still have 11 more hours before 9/9 is over. :P

If it's Steve we're waiting on, then HE's giving us a cliffhanger.

• Site Administrator

I wonder if Steve is rewriting the ending :lol: hence the delay.

Either way, I'm not too worried, it will be up soon enough.

Somehow I get a disturbing feeling that Eric is gonna be in the middle of something he was not prepared for during his little trip!

Thanks CJ, where ever you are?

Wait you can't blame me! It's not my fault Joe didn't look up when I was flying over Texas flashing him!

Okay you bunch of pervs it was morse code, not body parts... no matter what you may have heard about flight attendants having to subdue a half naked man.

• Site Moderator
Somehow I get a disturbing feeling that Eric is gonna be in the middle of something he was not prepared for during his little trip!

I have to agree, once Eric spots the General and starts talking to him, he's going to know something isn't right.

Wait you can't blame me! It's not my fault Joe didn't look up when I was flying over Texas flashing him!

It's not a good idea to look up when something is flying over. You never know what may hit you in the face.

And thanks to who ever for changing the title for this topic. :worship:

It's not a good idea to look up when something is flying over. You never know what may hit you in the face.

And thanks to who ever for changing the title for this topic. :worship:

That actually depends on what you are up to at the time :P

and no probs I figured it was gonna branch off into chapter discussion anyhow :)

Hehe, Eric thinks he's so smart, but he can't fool anyone. They all know him too well.

Let's just hope General Bradson isn't as poor a schemer.

Exactly even Brandon and Chase caught on.

Sighs so im guessing eric won't be expiermenting :P

Wishing the General luck.

[quote name='Drewbie' date='September 10 2008, 04:36 PM' post='154270']

Exactly even Brandon and Chase caught on.

Sighs so im guessing eric won't be expiermenting :P

Wishing the General luck.

Waving his hand as if to dismiss the idea, Eric replied,

The old goat has left us clinging to a precarious perch while he grazes his way through the wilds of Alaska.

Better dye yourself orange, CJ. Moose season has opened there and I hear the Governor is a crack shot. :D

Great plot development chapter, BTW.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..