[Shadowgod] CJ is at it again!

Pfft you even try it and I can't be held responsible for my actions...

And Krista your just a big MEANIE HEAD!

Be nice to Steven :wub:

Meeko! Don't tell me he's corrupted you, too??

All I'm saying is that I should do a chapter-by-chapter analysis of the DnCW cliffahgers.

Oh, and BTW... Check out this post. Way back in February, I predicted that DnCW 9 would be a doozy of a cliffhanger, and so it was!

Nowww. question of the day... How did I know, way back then, that Ch 9 would be such a cliffhanger? Shadowgod writes and posts, there was no chapter 9 way back then. (so, Graeme, no, you can't turn me into a sieve!)

I have to agree with you here.

The thing that needs to be pointed out though, is that CJ started his campaign the day after the 2007 Readers Choice Awards were announced (at least in your political system they usually take a couple of years off between elections :P ).

It also should be noted, has Steve #1 ever started a thread to sway the voters to vote for CJ? Looking back in both CJ's and Steve's forums, it seems to be one certain goat that seems to have started everything.

I will go so far as to say that I believe that CJ is trying to use some reverse psychology on us all. By telling us that we should award the title of King Of Evil Cliffhangers to Shadowgod, CJ is really telling us that he wants to retain the title himself. For all his efforts, I'm willing to play his game and actually vote for him to retain the title. 0:)

Lastly, imagine what would happen to CJ if he were to lose the title? Would he be emotionally devastated that he has lost this recognition. Who knows what this would lead to? Possibly less motivation to give us the cliffhangers in his chapters that we all have become to want.

Maybe so CJ isn't to devastated and worried, we can ease his mind with a early poll on the question....

As a good and loyal Shadowgod fan, I only seek to restore him to his rightful throne. Also, for those who crave his chapters, might I remind one and all that he had a much higher chapter-posting rate when he had his title?

I have to agree with you here.

The thing that needs to be pointed out though, is that CJ started his campaign the day after the 2007 Readers Choice Awards were announced (at least in your political system they usually take a couple of years off between elections :P ).

It also should be noted, has Steve #1 ever started a thread to sway the voters to vote for CJ? Looking back in both CJ's and Steve's forums, it seems to be one certain goat that seems to have started everything.

I will go so far as to say that I believe that CJ is trying to use some reverse psychology on us all. By telling us that we should award the title of King Of Evil Cliffhangers to Shadowgod, CJ is really telling us that he wants to retain the title himself. For all his efforts, I'm willing to play his game and actually vote for him to retain the title. 0:)

Lastly, imagine what would happen to CJ if he were to lose the title? Would he be emotionally devastated that he has lost this recognition. Who knows what this would lead to? Possibly less motivation to give us the cliffhangers in his chapters that we all have become to want.

Maybe so CJ isn't to devastated and worried, we can ease his mind with a early poll on the question....

B) ..........An interesting analogy Steve, CJ and his Shadowyness are mired in a mess to proclaim each other the supreme king of cliffhangers!! Quite a struggle here!! :wacko: eh?, each having self-invoked title claims, and yet supremacy belongs to only one here. What to do? His Shadowyness has already confessed to a conspiracy!! A foregone conclusion to his adeptness in the reaching his lofty goal you think?? ;) But Cy has been proclaiming innocence throughout the often and somewhat confusing tirade. Equally effective! Yet started by one and not the other in this skirmish. I have to protest that his Shadowyness has inserted into his blog his intention well beforehand!! Thus granting his selfproclaimation is assured here. The Goats claim that he has been 'railroaded' is without a doubt, justifiable in light of the Shadows misdeeds here. :lol:

Seeing as we are missing out on subtlty here.

There was no conspiracy if you want to take a joke in a blog as the gospel truth so be it, but I'm done trying to point out facts.

Then I guess the Goat won? 0:)

Then I guess the Goat won? 0:)

Don't even get me started on you.... you you Judas! (or Brutus if to don't subscribe to Christian mythology)

I'd rather talk about the truly evil author who likes to tease their avid readers.

PS no more MAX for you!

:P

Steve

Don't even get me started on you.... you you Judas! (or Brutus if to don't subscribe to Christian mythology)

I'd rather talk about the truly evil author who likes to tease their avid readers.

PS no more MAX for you!

:P

Steve

Oh! I feel deprived now.. :(

• Site Administrator
All this reminds me of two boys bickering with each other over who got the larger piece of whatever, in this case, Cliffhangers. :wacko:

And who has the bigger cliffhanger is such a subjective thing, no tape measure is going to help out on this one :whistle:

:lol: .........I guess when measuring ones cliffhangers a tape measure comes in handy!! ;)

For Shadowgod's cliffhangers, you don't need a tape measure.. you need an altimeter and an odometer. :ph34r:

So I guess Dark Deity is being quiet today? :wub:

Plotting? :ph34r:

He's doing his malevolent silence thing... :)

For Shadowgod's cliffhangers, you don't need a tape measure.. you need an altimeter and an odometer. :ph34r:

B) ..........Only thing here is I doubt his Shadowyness knows how to use either one, perhaps you could give guidance!! :lol:

He's doing his malevolent silence thing... :)

B)................Silence is Stevo!

Edited by shadowgod
  • 4 weeks later...
Hmmmm.... Steve is quiet lately... must be because the goat is still being a big meanie head :ph34r:

Eric :sheep:

Hrmm, his Shadowyness does appear to be lurking, doesn't he? But it's not due to me! Perhaps it's you? Maybe he's feeling watched? I'm referring to your current member's title, which says that you are watching him... "Watches the Cliffhangery".

After all, one of Shadowgod's many formal titles is "Your Cliffhangeryness". So maybe he feels uncomfortable being watched?

:ph34r:

Hrmm, his Shadowyness does appear to be lurking, doesn't he? But it's not due to me! Perhaps it's you? Maybe he's feeling watched? I'm referring to your current member's title, which says that you are watching him... "Watches the Cliffhangery".

After all, one of Shadowgod's many formal titles is "Your Cliffhangeryness". So maybe he feels uncomfortable being watched?

:ph34r:

But! But! I know Steve... he would NEVER do anything to cause a problem! I use my member title to let people know that I watch YOU and your cliffhangery... I mean after all you were the one voted King of Cliffhangers so it would only make sense that i'm watching you