Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Early Voting Poll

Early Polling  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Based on only the two below choices, I'm most inclined to vote for______as King of Cliffhangers in the 2008 Readers Choice Awards

• Shadowgod
    • CJames

• Site Administrator

So in the US they just finished having a election of a new President.

Here at GA, there is some debate on who is campaigning the most for the position of King of Cliffhangers.

I know this poll doesn't include a lot of the possible contenders, but it is just an early poll based on what your feelings are today and how you may vote if these two contenders were the only two to be on the ballot.

Feel free to explain why you voted and who you voted for, or you can remain anonymous.

I see that Shadowgod is in the lead, with 100% of the vote! :worship:

My reasoning is thus: When he had his title, Shadowgod had a higher chapter posting rate. Therefor, we can assume, returning his title to him (and dealing a blow to that usurping goat!) would encourage him to write more.

Also, Shadowgod well and truly deserves his title: Need I mention LiS 26? B)

I need a moderator to correct my vote. I pushed "Shadowgod", since I thought "This is easy, I'll vote for last year's number one", and I missed CJ, who's been rather vocal about not losing his throne.

Lol.. good for you that it's only early voting. :funny: You'll hopefully get another chance to vote for who you think the real evil cliffhanger man is. :wub:

I definitely voted for his Shadowyness! :D Whenever I want to feel tense and strung out, I go read LiS 26. :worship:

CJ has admitted that he doesn't write cliffhangers. I take him at his word. The goat has never given me reason to doubt his integrity. B)

Conner

Make that 9 to 4... :)

:blink: How did that happen? :blink:

They voted you down again Cj, looks like Steve-il has corrupted more than his fair share of unfortunate people.

Poor people... :(

Yes... Thank you Krista! :worship: But, it's to be expected... the Devil is known for corrupting people, no? :ph34r:

I definitely voted for his Shadowyness! :D Whenever I want to feel tense and strung out, I go read LiS 26. :worship:

CJ has admitted that he doesn't write cliffhangers. I take him at his word. The goat has never given me reason to doubt his integrity. B)

Conner

Thank you, goat-buddy! :worship::worship:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Well it appears that Talon Rider has informed us all about the 2008 GA Reader's Choice Awards which will begin in about a month.

By this early poll it looks like CJames is off to a early lead with Shadowgod making a stong showing :D . Now I know for sure there is many other strong candidates, so this should prove to be a exciting election.

Steve B)

Hmmm, I wonder if there is any way to set up an exit poll :lol: .

• Site Moderator
Now I know for sure there is many other strong candidates, so this should prove to be a exciting election.

Steve B)

Funny you should say something like that. We're thinking of adding something to make this category a little more interesting. But don't ask, I won't tell.

Well it appears that Talon Rider has informed us all about the 2008 GA Reader's Choice Awards which will begin in about a month.

By this early poll it looks like CJames is off to a early lead with Shadowgod making a stong showing :D . Now I know for sure there is many other strong candidates, so this should prove to be a exciting election.

Steve B)

Hmmm, I wonder if there is any way to set up an exit poll :lol: .

Let's not be premature! I might not even get nominated at all this time. Shadowgod will get a nomination, that much I can guarantee.... :)

I know you from like 3 days and I know you are gonna win CJ! lol :D

Look you are ahead again :devil:

But.. Jamie, you probably haven't been around here long enough to know this, but I never use cliffhangers! 0:)

Funny you should say something like that. We're thinking of adding something to make this category a little more interesting. But don't ask, I won't tell.

Uhoh.... :ph34r:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..