Congratulations Myr!

wildone

• Site Administrator

I noticed today that GA now has over 6000 members :2thumbs: .

It seemed right to offer my congratulations and thanks to Myr who had the foresight and idea to create this great site.

I know a lot of people have come and gone, and a lot of people have helped Myr reach this goal (CJ, Dan, Joe, and Trebs at the forefront), and thanks go out to them as well :worship: .

Everyone makes GA what it is, and to have over 6000 members and probably the same amount, if not more guests must mean that all of you have done something right :P .

Take a bow Myr, you deserve it :great: .

Steve B)

• Site Administrator

Thanks Everyone!

There is a lot of stuff in the pipeline heading our way for this upcoming year.

Happy reading everyone!

Myr

Congrats for your success :worship: .

You are not the only one who brought GA to such an "terrific" result, but without your will, your skill to animate and your coordination talent, GA couldn't in no way reach the "border" of 6'000th members.

I will be 80 in 6 months and I suppose to be the eldest (or at least one of them) member. I'm "on the web" since the beginning in 1993, and I never found in the last 15 years such an interesting, friendly and kind site. You succeeded to anime so many competent people, to bring so many people to participate with their stories and comments, to extend the goals of GA far from to be a stories-site only, and to give me the daily pleasure to enjoy the forums and the work of so many writers (GA is my "resting-place" in the vicissitudes of my life). My deepest thanks go to you and to all the helpers who work with you. Through you, I met GBLT all around the world and it gave me the opportunity to share my experiences with younger people and contribute to a better world for us all.

I wish you and your site more success, hoping that in the next 5 years we will reach the goal of above 10'000 members, hoping also that I will then still be reading and commenting in GA :D .

Old Bob

Congratulations and thank you for letting us be part of this site, Myr :)

You've worked long and hard and many don't even know the kind of issues you've had to deal with behind the scenes. Without GA, I wouldn't be who I am right now.

Thank you!

• Site Administrator

Again, Thanks Everyone!

This is very much a group effort. We make the community. I'm just the stubborn grump behind the scenes that makes sure that the server stays running. ;)

Again, Thanks Everyone!

This is very much a group effort. We make the community. I'm just the stubborn grump behind the scenes that makes sure that the server stays running. ;)

and that we have money and that we're at the top of the search lists and that we have new functionality and that... :D

• 4 weeks later...