In love with...

kuku

*faint* he is just so beautiful!! I loved him in twilight and I can't wait for him to be in 'Little Ashes' (he's gay in it) and there's gonna be some kissing...

I can't stop thinking about him. I've seen his interviews and he's so funny and he's the kind of guy I'd like to hang out with or more :lol:

Anyone feel the same way?

Here are his hottest pics:

002.jpg

rob_shirt.jpg

edwardcullen.jpg

normal_004.jpg

wenn2124948.jpg

mmbaby.jpg

robert_pattinson_42_jpg.jpg

If he turned out to be gay.... *no words*....

Ha ha he's my age too :) If i was in Twilight i woulda threw Bella under the Van myself for Edward :)

(ha ha i read all 4 books go me)

me too, they're amazing!!!!

Do you prefer how they made him look in Twilight or how he looks in real life?

• 2 weeks later...

He is ok, certainly not ugly, but to be honest I wouldn't give him a second glance if I passed him on the street, and that probably sounds very up myself but meh.

lol i never brush my hair and i think thats what i like about this guy so much is that he has crazy wild hair like me lol. Ha ha that just gotta bed look :)

My aunt has a gay hairstylist and whenever i go sit with her when she goes to her appointments he'll always tell me "HONEY! RELEASE YOUR INNER BEAUTY! USE HAIR PRODUCTS!" im like "Honey No!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 12 year old daughter has a big crush on him since seeing Twilight. I saw some pics of him in her room and she blushed and said they were her friends, then she admitted that actually her friend had given them to her because she knew how much my daughter like Robert Pattinson. Aww.... :wub:

Edited by Bagpussarah