Member Display Name Makeovers

NaperVic

37 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about members changing their GA Display Names?

• It confuses me. Once you have a name, you should stick with it!
    • Meh, doesn't bother me
    • I like being able to change my name to reflect changes in myself
    • My name was changed for me, I'm not in control!

Well, let's see. I've changed my name a few times. 0:)

1. tlwritingtiger

2. Bold and Sassy Feline

3. TL The Writing Tiger

4. Tiger

5. Tigger

6. Tiger (2nd time)

7. Hombre de Los Gatos

8. Tiger (3rd time)

9. Dragon of the Abyss

10. Tiger (4th time)

11. Tiger Loves Werewolf

12. Texas Kitten (This is now part of my Custom Member Title)

13. Tiger (5th time)

Edited by Tiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's a good idea, personally. As personalities change, some people regret their first choice in forum monikers and wish they could change to something that suits them better.

• Site Administrator
I can't work out how to change it...

Click on "My Controls" up above. On the left hand side, under Personal Profile, there's a link called "Change Display Name". You might want to try that to see if does what you want :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I changed my display name, but I made sure to let all that know me or have seeing me in chat what my DN was before. So, if you're changing your name, it would be a good idea to let it be knows, eh? If you're following a thread and all of a sudden you change names, make sure you post it in that thread. Win Win situation.

I got sick of being the same person. Borderline personality disorder. I've dyed my hair purple, chopped most of it off, and changed my display name here... among MANY other things.

I can't be the same person for too long. Sorry. :) Keeping an identity is boring and overrated.

I have been considering this for a while. There's already another tiger around here, so alas, I need a more secure identity of my own. I considered Tim LeBrock, but there are already several Tims around here, so I used my initials. And no, LeBrock is not my real last name. It just sounds a lot better than the real one as a pen name. :D

I have been considering this for a while. There's already another tiger around here, so alas, I need a more secure identity of my own. I considered Tim LeBrock, but there are already several Tims around here, so I used my initials. And no, LeBrock is not my real last name. It just sounds a lot better than the real one as a pen name. :D

B) ...............Sorry, who are you?! :P