Nicknames for Sex

Prince Duchess

I've been told that I have unique nicknames for saying sex. And I always kinda thought everybody has nicknames for sex.

Well anyways the nicknames I use for sex are:

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Are these really so awkward and do you have any?

I've been told that I have unique nicknames for saying sex. And I always kinda thought everybody has nicknames for sex.

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Yes, they are awkward.

No, I don't have any.

Why do you feel the need to have such nicknames? Do you have problems talking about sex? Have your parents instilled this coyness into you?

Kit

Bumping uglies

Ragging

Dippin your wick

Wetting your end

Taking him/her/them for a ride

doin the nasty

they're all pretty standard ones that I've encountered, but I don't tend to use them

Yes, they are awkward.

No, I don't have any.

Why do you feel the need to have such nicknames? Do you have problems talking about sex? Have your parents instilled this coyness into you?

Kit

Honestly no when I came up with them it was a way to describe the after shock of sex.

(ie Honey Purple is like that sticky extra sweaty long nights in exstacy that leave you hazy in the morning)

"I could put you back in the saddle baby" ha ha Mike you got that song in my head now with all them girls dancing at a Line Up in front of cops.

I call sex sex unless you want to get specific on the type of sex lol, but if i have to nickname it then hmmm.. A Quickie? I'll usually joke around with someone and be like "Wanna go for some Voulez Vous?" you dont even have to add the other 3 words lol.

Nookie, Snu Snu,

Hmm, I tend to be rather direct when it comes to sex. I usually call it:

Sex

F......

If I'm trying to be discrete/modest:

Messing around

hooking up

If I'm trying to be romantic:

Making love

I might be specific about the activity involved ("topping", "bottoming", "flipping", "Blowing" etc.)

I might be more euphemistic when describing a desire for sex (assuming I'm in a fairly vulgar setting):

"I'd tap/nail/screw/do him"

I did have a shy, semi-boyfriend awhile back. For him I would reference it as "getting together":

"Do you want to get together later?"

:boy:

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• 1 month later...

Sex

F......

Exactly, sex is sex, why try and dress it up! The usual names are fine,; making love, doing the dirty, having a shag, getting laid etc. But dressing it up with fluffy words, ewww, total turn off.

What the hell is: "Honey Purple, Blueberry Yum Yum, Strawberry Earthquake, Cajun Zing"? That isn't sex, sounds like the cocktail menu at a restaurant I go to! :D

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Very Awkward and Skronkin!!!! W00T Best name :P Just like a girls vagina is now "Vajayjay" lol haha I have a retarded bunch of straight friends haha.

doin the nasty

they're all pretty standard ones that I've encountered, but I don't tend to use them

doin the Nasty? ew!! Makes sex seem so gross...

Save a horse...

RIDE A COWBOY!!! AWesome song!

Sex

F......

If I'm trying to be discrete/modest:

Messing around

hooking up

If I'm trying to be romantic:

Making love

I might be specific about the activity involved ("topping", "bottoming", "flipping", "Blowing" etc.)

I might be more euphemistic when describing a desire for sex (assuming I'm in a fairly vulgar setting):

"I'd tap/nail/screw/do him"

I did have a shy, semi-boyfriend awhile back. For him I would reference it as "getting together":

"Do you want to get together later?"

:boy:

-Kevin

Interesting someone has been around the block once or twice!! :D

Exactly, sex is sex, why try and dress it up! The usual names are fine,; making love, doing the dirty, having a shag, getting laid etc. But dressing it up with fluffy words, ewww, total turn off.

What the hell is: "Honey Purple, Blueberry Yum Yum, Strawberry Earthquake, Cajun Zing"? That isn't sex, sounds like the cocktail menu at a restaurant I go to! :D

BAH!! That's totaly what i was thinking!! like seriously what is the matter with that...i'm not a big food fanatic when it comes to sex sorry :P Tho i've always wanted Chocolate Syrup on someone's _ _ _ _ and try that out.. lol

BAH!! That's totaly what i was thinking!! like seriously what is the matter with that...i'm not a big food fanatic when it comes to sex sorry :P Tho i've always wanted Chocolate Syrup on someone's _ _ _ _ and try that out.. lol

Well, you should try it, messy, but very tasty. :D

Honey Purple

Blueberry Yum Yum

Strawberry Earthquake

Cajun Zing

Hehe. "Strawberry Earthquake" :lol: I haven't actually heard any of these, they sound like candy to me or fruity drinks. Lol. I don't know, don't people usually just refer to it as, well...'it'?

Well, you should try it, messy, but very tasty. :D

Speaking from experience? Lol.

well i love cherrys too...at a december class party, we went to boston pizza(the chain of resaruants) and i took about 5 girls cherrys....guys...sorry to come out to you...but i think i'm straight.... :o

I don't use nicknames for sex... that seems to be a male trait..lol. I usually just start kissing and go from there.

"Wanna crack-a-lack"

Is one I heard in the heat of the moment... and the poor guy made me laugh until I was just completely out of the mood.. he ended up laughing at himself, but heh...

I don't use nicknames for sex... that seems to be a male trait..lol. I usually just start kissing and go from there.

"Wanna crack-a-lack"

Is one I heard in the heat of the moment... and the poor guy made me laugh until I was just completely out of the mood.. he ended up laughing at himself, but heh...

OMG people actually use nicknames in the heat of the moment? That's embarrassing!! Only 'sex' and maybe 'f**k' are appropriate then.

How does 'crack-a-lack' even refer to sex :blink:

OMG people actually use nicknames in the heat of the moment? That's embarrassing!! Only 'sex' and maybe 'f**k' are appropriate then.

How does 'crack-a-lack' even refer to sex :blink:

Lol.. I don't even know what "crack a lack" means... but yeah I laughed and I doubt he'll ever use it again.

well i love cherrys too...at a december class party, we went to boston pizza(the chain of resaruants) and i took about 5 girls cherrys....guys...sorry to come out to you...but i think i'm straight.... :o

You

So you're more of the ilk who believes in action whether than words? B)