Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Vacation chapter posting schedule.

I'm leaving on a long trip on March 10th. Thanks to a superb effort from my team, we have a few chapters to leave for posting.

There's aren't enough to maintain the weekly postings for the six weeks I'll be away, bu there are enough so that, at worst, we're looking at a couple of two-week spans instead of a six-week hiatus. I'll be posting 30 before I go, so it'll be a bit early. Actually, I might move it up even more, and then the next chapter will post two weeks after it.

BTW, if everything comes together, I'll be on La Palma, taking some pictures for y'all, the day chapter 31 posts. :)

CJ

Have a good trip, Cliff. Careful climbing that volcano.

Six weeks? :(

I'll be around; I've got a new laptop to take with me, but there will be some internet access gaps, including one for a couple of weeks. I'll still pop in when I can, give updates and such, and of course deny any cliffhangers. :)

BTW, if everything comes together, I'll be on La Palma, taking some pictures for y'all, the day chapter 31 posts. :)

Just like CJ to post a cliffhanger about his future cliffhanger...

Please please please :worship: send us the final chapters before you go clamboring around a volcano. With your quota of cliffies used up, you may not make it back down alive! :ph34r:

Just like CJ to post a cliffhanger about his future cliffhanger...

Please please please :worship: send us the final chapters before you go clamboring around a volcano. With your quota of cliffies used up, you may not make it back down alive! :ph34r:

Cliffies, what cliffies?

And what future cliffhanger?

I can't send the final chapters, as they aren't written yet. :P

SIX WEEKS?? Damn that's a long time

Yep, but there will be chapters left for posting before i go. :)

I'm heading for the Caribbean, then the Canary Islands, then West Africa (Morocco), then on to Europe, then home. It's a long trip, but I should have internet from time to time. :)

Cliffies, what cliffies?

I'm heading for the Caribbean, then the Canary Islands, then West Africa (Morocco), then on to Europe, then home. It's a long trip, but I should have internet from time to time. :)

Now I don't remember there being a poll to allow you to go on vacation. :P

Don't forget about us while your out and about.

Be very very very careful while around volcanoes. B)

:ph34r:

Have a safe trip Cj. :) and HAVE FUN!! :2thumbs: Seems like a grand vacation visiting a lot of places and such. I want to travel when I get settled, hopefully someday soon.

• Site Moderator

I've said this before, but not here, Have a safe and fun trip.

And if you happen to run into a certain band and a couple of strippers, err exotic dancers, give them a kiss and a grope for me.

Cliffies, what cliffies?

Keep an eye out for Pirates while in the Caribbean too. :funny:

:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..