:worship: Another great chapter.

It was fascinating before, but now I'm really intrigued, I for one can't wait to find out what else Matt has got hidden inside himself. What's good now, is that he's finally coming to terms with things. Yeah he feels uncomfortable, wouldn't we all? But he's really starting to take a grip of it, as he realises it's more than just about him.

I'm wondering who the informant is, Marcus maybe? Too obvious perhaps. Security detail or someone we have yet to meet? I think it has to be someone close, but then I'm terrible at predictions, so I'll just wait. Impatiently. :P

• Like 1

I just finished gulping down all 4 chapters. :D I love the story! :worship: I must admit that I like vampire stories a lot. Next to men, I love vampires the most :P .

Matt and Gary are just a total turn on. This "babe" endearment is just driving me crazy.

The sex is great too! You really bring their passion alive. Matt is so...uhmmm...assertive. :wub:B)

So Matt now gets to train Gary.....sounds delicious. :P

Katrina is quite the bitch! I can't wait until she becomes separated from her head! :D

Add me to your list of devoted fans. :worship::worship:

Now, get to work and whip that muse! :devil:

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments, and glad your enjoying it so far...though I do think Katrina is quite sweet, in a bitter, twisted kind of way! :P

And yeah, Matt likes to be assertive, I think he quite likes the idea of Gary exploding again, but that's another chapter! :lol:

I just wanted to let you know that I've read the first chapter. It was a great chapter, can't wait to read the other three. :) What a way to find out the person you're with is a "nightmarish monster" right in the middle of... sex.. haha. A figure also seems to be spying as well, so I'll have to see what that's about.

So far you've created a good beginning. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Loved the new chapter, thanks :2thumbs: .

This chapter definitely will keep me reading as you gave slight clues of some gifts that Gary will probably have, but didn't give us too much more about them.

I have to admit, I had to stop reading cause I was laughing so hard with the beer can comment. I knew what the others were going to be able to read that thought before you even wrote it down. I glad that Joseph seems to be a laid back kind of person, once again makes it easier for Gary to accept.

If you need any help kicking your muse in the a$$ in the near future, you know where you can reach me :P .

• Like 1

It's not so much about the comment, at the end of the day everybody has there own opinion. I think I was just having a pop at the rating thing as a whole, sometimes that can be used in ways it was never meant to be used for.

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks for all the great comments, as always it's greatly appreciated.

As for that review, that's life I guess. People have their own views and opinions, what you might see one way, someone else may see another. I'm afraid it comes with the territory. I can only put across how I see it as the author, but I guess it didn't translate that well. Live and learn. :)

As for the ranking levels, I won't lie and say I wasn't a little surprised. I think one gets used to all that gold, and to suddenly see something like that was a bit of a shock. Again, I have no control over what people do or how they interpret a particular chapter. I'm certainly not going to change the direction I want this story to go because of one small blip.

Keep smiling.

D

...As for the ranking levels, I won't lie and say I wasn't a little surprised. I think one gets used to all that gold, and to suddenly see something like that was a bit of a shock.Keep smiling.

D

Uh, ranking levels. You know, I've never looked at the number of stars on any of my stories, and I've never assigned stars when offering a review. (I'm neither bragging nor complaining.) The main reason is that I'm familiar with the fallacy of the mean that, IMHO, invalidates such rating systems. Besides, I'm more interested in what people have to say...positive or negative. I can respond to words, ideas, questions, comments; but I don't know what a click on a star means. If you like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing more of that; if you don't like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing less of that.

Also, as I've said before, paraphrasing I. A. Richards, perhaps the originator of modern literary criticism: What the review writes says more about the reviewer than that which is reviewed.

• Like 1
Besides, I'm more interested in what people have to say...positive or negative. I can respond to words, ideas, questions, comments; but I don't know what a click on a star means. If you like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing more of that; if you don't like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing less of that.

I totally agree David, but it is hard sometimes not to get distracted by the ranks. That said, I believe feedback is important to every author, good or bad. That's why I try and review as many stories as my time allows.

I never fully appreciated just how valuable it was until I started writing myself, and at the start it was frustrating. It does seem to have picked up quite a bit of momentum, which in turn gives me that extra motivation to write more.

I do love writing, it gives me an outlet for my overactive imagination. But it's also nice to know that people are enjoying reading my work, as much as I enjoy writing it. :)

Oh great :angry: , there's two of ya now :D

:P:P:P

Uh, ranking levels. You know, I've never looked at the number of stars on any of my stories, and I've never assigned stars when offering a review. (I'm neither bragging nor complaining.) The main reason is that I'm familiar with the fallacy of the mean that, IMHO, invalidates such rating systems. Besides, I'm more interested in what people have to say...positive or negative. I can respond to words, ideas, questions, comments; but I don't know what a click on a star means. If you like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing more of that; if you don't like it, tell me why, so I can consider doing less of that.

Also, as I've said before, paraphrasing I. A. Richards, perhaps the originator of modern literary criticism: What the review writes says more about the reviewer than that which is reviewed.

I concur, David...Personally, I have also not looked at the stars as well. I am more interested in what people have to say, even if it is a 'good job, mate'... :)

• Like 1

It's been brought to my attention that I made an error in CH4 regarding the nobility titles. I just want to let people know that this has now been rectified. Although it doesn't affect the story in any way, I feel it is important that these details are accurate.

• 3 weeks later...

I have some bad news. On Monday the Dragon was involved in a car accident, & has broken his leg in 3 places. He seems to be doing as well as can be expected, & from the colourful text I got yesterday is bored out of his skull in hospital. From what he says, he should be out next week sometime, I for one wish him a speedy recovery. Obviously because of this, there will delays of up to 3 weeks or more on any future postings.

Thanks Galahad for passing on my message.

As I've had no Wi Fi in this lovely place, I haven't been able to access Office online where all my story notes and half finished chapters are saved. Whilst my cell is great for e-mails and such, not so clever at trying to read MS Office files! So when I finally get home this weekend, I'll have to merge what I've written here, with what's been saved.

• 2 months later...