Happy Birthday Graeme

Sir Galahad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAEME. AND MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE.

It is always a great pleasure to read your stories and your posts. You are really a special guy, the way you live your gayness is an example for a lot of us. 46 or 2 x 23 is the beginning of a long youth :D .

Have a nice birthday with your family and friends.

• Site Administrator

:*):*):*) Thanks, everyone!

I had a wonderful night last night with one of my favourite meals (a roast, followed by cheesecake), and my wonderful family. The boys and I watched DVDs for a while before we all headed to bed (at least one person over the age of 18 was drunk 0:) ). My wife and I are heading into the city tonight to go to the theatre, stay the night at a hotel, and then back to pick up the boys from their grandmother's on Sunday.

I had a wonderful night last night with one of my favourite meals (a roast, followed by cheesecake), and my wonderful family. The boys and I watched DVDs for a while before we all headed to bed (at least one person over the age of 18 was drunk 0:) ). My wife and I are heading into the city tonight to go to the theatre, stay the night at a hotel, and then back to pick up the boys from their grandmother's on Sunday.

I'm pleased to hear that you had a lovely birthday, you deserved it.wink.gif And you still have a nice evening planned. I hope you have a wonderful time there too.

That sounds fantastic! :2thumbs::great:

My sincerest apologies for having to wish you a belated happy birthday, Graeme.

Your presence around the site is invaluable. Your skills as an author are innumerable. And your value as a friend is immeasurable.

:hug:

Have a fantastic day and an awesome year!

-Kevin

• Site Administrator

:music::music:Happy Birthday Graeme :music::music:

Sounds like you had a great day.

I guess it will be belated birthday wishes down under, but I think I have one minute to spare over here :P .

Hope you have a great year ahead!!

Steve B)