Eminem gets a face full

Daisy

An MTV awards apparently happened yesterday. Sasha Baron Cohen dressed as Bruno, his latest character who is gay, arrived to give an award dressed as an angel and flying, only to then fall on Eminem with pretty much his exposed ass/crotch in his face. Eminem then left the building. was or wasn't eminem in on the act ... ??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/musicblog/...01/eminem-bruno

They had to be in on it.

B) .....That link didn't work for me heres another one

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag...n-his-face.html

He had to be in on it, it was too staged with perfect landing and all!! Could be Eminiem wasn't aware how Bruno was going to land though!

Edited by Benji

Enima is just another candy coated white-rapper that thinks he's a badass but would be selling his ass if he wasn't rich and famous.

Screw him. He's only one of the biggest no-talent pricks in the country.

I would rather walk 8 miles than watch his bullshit life story.

His fans are so pathetic, they are the people we used to beat up in school.

Enima just another candy coated white-rapper that thinks he's a badass but would be selling his ass if he wasn't rich and famous.

Screw him. He's only one of the biggest no-talent pricks in the country.

I would rather walk 8 miles than watch his bullshit life story.

he's a dickhead, but I do think he is talented. just his opinions and his actions aren't the best.

rapping isn't a talent. 2nd graders can do it and they make more sense the the "STARS".

no there is good rapping and bad rapping. at least I think so. its not my favourite music style, but there a few artists that I really like. my favourite is one you will never have heard of, they are unsigned. and even though i don't like some of the content of eminem's stuff I think he is clever with the way he puts it all together - including his video's.

Bruce Willis said it best in The Last Boy Scout:

Milo: Just once, I would like to hear you scream, in pain.

Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.

Bruce Willis said it best in The Last Boy Scout:

Milo: Just once, I would like to hear you scream, in pain.

Hallenbeck: Play some rap music.

B) .......Hahaha!! James you got it right!! :lol:

I watched. Eminem definitely wasn't part of the act. He was cussing and mad and his "friends/bodyguards" were trying to forcefully remove Cohen from the area. He then left in a huff and we didn't see him anymore, so I doubt he was part of the act - he wouldn't have been that upset.

And yeah, that MTV movie awards sucked majorly. (Although Twilight won a lot) :)

It was way too perfectly choreographed for Eminem to not have been on it. If he was really mad, those big black guys would have ripped Sacha's balls off. They were 'pretend' roughing him up. Watch it again, you can tell.

Also did you know that Eminem is the top selling artist of the 2000's? Over 30 million albums. :o

Also did you know that Eminem is the top selling artist of the 2000's? Over 30 million albums. :o

That just goes to show how culturally bankrupt the country is.

That is good news for us. That means there is room for real talent.

That just goes to show how culturally bankrupt the country is.

That is good news for us. That means there is room for real talent.

B) .....Yep, morally and financially bankrupted we are!! Eminem is not someone I like as a person and I don't like his music (bleh) either! If it wasn't staged then it was the biggest played prank of the year with Eminem being the 'ass' of the production. But seriously, this is Hollywood, it had to be planned!

It still did not seem planned to me... lol.. everyone looked confused.. the nominees weren't really announced.. they didn't edit out the F-word that Eminem let slip like they did during the other planned cussing the show had. :P

I didn't even know what the high school musical guy won until it said... hmm..

It still did not seem planned to me... lol.. everyone looked confused.. the nominees weren't really announced.. they didn't edit out the F-word that Eminem let slip like they did during the other planned cussing the show had. :P

I didn't even know what the high school musical guy won until it said... hmm..

Cohen is selling a movie, Eminem is selling a new album. Of course they want it to look real. Controversy sells.

And it worked, we're talking about it right now aren't we? :lol:

Edited by JJFlame

I happen to think Eminem is exceptionally talented. How can anyone who can make that kind of money from all that awful noise not be! :P

And yeah, it certainly looked staged to me.

I happen to think Eminem is exceptionally talented. How can anyone who can make that kind of money from all that awful noise not be! :P

And yeah, it certainly looked staged to me.

Lol. I didn't want it to be staged.. :( I don't like him. His lyrics are degrading to everyone but himself..

I like Eminem. He's better than some would imagine.

It's f**ked up ain't it? How we can come from practically nothin

to bein able to have any f**kin thing that we wanted

That's why we, sing for these kids who don't have a thing

except for a dream and a f**kin rap magazine

Who post pin-up pictures on they walls all day long

Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs

Or for anyone who's ever been through shit in they lives

'Til they sit and they cry at night wishin they'd die

'Til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe

We're nothin to you - but we're the f**kin shit in they eyes

This is like some of his other lyrics I've read. When you hear them in a rap, they seem to rhyme, but when you look at them in print, you see no rhymes at all. If there weren't some level of skill there, you'd think he'd slip up and rhyme something occasionally. I haven't studied much of his opus, so I don't know how typical this is, and he may well have raps that rhyme.

This is like some of his other lyrics I've read. When you hear them in a rap, they seem to rhyme, but when you look at them in print, you see no rhymes at all. If there weren't some level of skill there, you'd think he'd slip up and rhyme something occasionally. I haven't studied much of his opus, so I don't know how typical this is, and he may well have raps that rhyme.

I am certainly not a lit expert, but to me the above does rhyme a little. look at it more carefully.

he does rhyme more than that though, this is from his song Just lose it poking fun at Michael Jackson:

Come here little kiddies, On my lap

Guess who's back with a brand new rap?

And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusation

(HA-HA-HA-HA-HA)

No worries, papa's got a brand new bag of toys

What else could I possibly do to make noise?

I done touched on everything, but little boys

That's not a stab at Michael

That's just a metaphor, I'm just psycho

I go a little bit crazy sometimes

I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes

Good God, dip, do a little slide

Bend down, touch your toes and just glide

Up the center of the dance floor

Well, it's Friday and it's my day

Just to party all the way to Sunday

Maybe 'til Monday, I dunno what day

Everyday's just a holiday

Crusin' on the freeway

Feelin' kinda breezy

Got the top down, lettin' my hair blow

I dunno where I'm goin'

All I know is when I get there

Someone's gonna "touch my body"

Edited by Smarties

His talent is debatable, but off-topic :P:off:

I'm still waiting for any word that it wasn't staged - if it was stage I hate that it was, of course.. lol. MTV tries to spruce up their stupid award shows, but heh. I would've thought the whole show would've had more class. The "staged" butt-kissing Eminem did just seemed unpracticed and weird and out of context really and it made me disgusted with the whole circus they put on.

If it wasn't for Twilight winning and the Trailers - I wouldn't have watched it. :P

His talent is debatable, but off-topic :P:off:

I'm still waiting for any word that it wasn't staged - if it was stage I hate that it was, of course.. lol. MTV tries to spruce up their stupid award shows, but heh. I would've thought the whole show would've had more class. The "staged" butt-kissing Eminem did just seemed unpracticed and weird and out of context really and it made me disgusted with the whole circus they put on.

If it wasn't for Twilight winning and the Trailers - I wouldn't have watched it. :P

here you go, it was staged:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/j...talvideo-eminem

Pity.

Now, you can discuss his talent.. lol I got my answer.

in the comment section of that article they are still discussing whether it was really staged or not .... so make your own conclusion :D